Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why don't the authorities release video of

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2023
    Gays Against Groomers Rep. Where can I donate to their cause?

David Leatherwood. Balls of Steel.

Chinvite, Pronto!
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,204

You would think that locked doors would be a requirement at all schools. And I have a cheap ass Ring camera at my front door and I don't let anyone in that I can't see. Have either security at the front door or buzz people in. Once again, I grew up with target rifles on the bus going to school and shotguns and rifles in trucks and cars in the school parking lot. Rather than deal with the culture problem that the dazzler's politics created, the dazzler would rather take guns away. Giuliani showed the way and the dazzler rejects the cultural change that he brought about and the reversion to the leftard norm that the dazzler supports is to be cured by virtue signaling and disarming the law abiding.
    She shot her way in. Too much to expect you to follow the story, apparently.

Gasbag's solution: change the culture. Sounds easy. You should do that.

Go!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,536
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It wouldn't have shot its way in at any Temecula school I saw. Layers of locked gates. The JCC has locked gates and armed guards. They aren't going to be victims

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

You would think that locked doors would be a requirement at all schools. And I have a cheap ass Ring camera at my front door and I don't let anyone in that I can't see. Have either security at the front door or buzz people in. Once again, I grew up with target rifles on the bus going to school and shotguns and rifles in trucks and cars in the school parking lot. Rather than deal with the culture problem that the dazzler's politics created, the dazzler would rather take guns away. Giuliani showed the way and the dazzler rejects the cultural change that he brought about and the reversion to the leftard norm that the dazzler supports is to be cured by virtue signaling and disarming the law abiding.

Go!
    Still waiting on your gun solution

• Options
    edited March 2023
    Many of my teachers in HS were vets of WW2 and the Korean War. The Korean vets were all trained in hand-to-hand combat. During a power outage, a smart-ass H-type decided to take a swing at the Biology teacher and got KTFO by a punch to the throat.

I would absolutely trust any such teacher to be armed or at least have a hidden gunsafe nearby, and such security measures would out-perform any wet-dreams about "gun free" zones or assault weapon bans.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,989
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

Go!
    Still waiting on your gun solution

We probably just need to lockdown forever.
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,481
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I watched the SWAT team gain entry video and it stopped right before they shot him I mean her.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    When I went to school in the 80s and 90s, schools weren't minimum security prisons and classrooms didn't have cover over the windows like there is now. You didn't have to buzz to get in. It's not right to teach kids in that environment. It's a societal breakdown.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

the only thing I know is to addresss the her/he/him killer by the correct pronouns - Was/Were

It’s not mental illness. Just ask Dazzler.

*I’m not saying Lebam is mentally I’ll. Don’t twist.

• Options
    edited March 2023

When I went to school in the 80s and 90s, schools weren't minimum security prisons and classrooms didn't have cover over the windows like there is now. You didn't have to buzz to get in. It's not right to teach kids in that environment. It's a societal breakdown.

True enough, but leaving them as soft targets results in kids becoming cannon fodder, and that's a lot worse, IMO.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

LebamDawg said:

the only thing I know is to addresss the her/he/him killer by the correct pronouns - Was/Were

It’s not mental illness. Just ask Dazzler.

*I’m not saying Lebam is mentally I’ll. Don’t twist.

I resemble that remark
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    Dazzler is so dumb he thinks the "gun free zone" signs work. Actually that's the attraction for these psycho's! They don't want to get shot!
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Dazzler is so dumb he thinks the "gun free zone" signs work.

That strawman is obliterated.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,954
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

I watched the SWAT team gain entry video and it stopped right before they shot him I mean her.

Saw the whole shocking thing and I still don't know why they just didn't shoot it in the leg or in the hand holding the gun.
  • Options

AOG said:

Saw the whole shocking thing and I still don't know why they just didn't shoot it in the leg or in the hand holding the gun.
    It's a mass strawman event now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

AOG said:

It's a mass strawman event now.
    Keep working on those laws. The kids are depending on you
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    edited March 2023
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-school-shooter-legally-purchased-weapons-suffered-emotional-disorder-police

Oops anther loon allowed to roam went unreported so LE couldn't prevent firearms purchase?

I called it. The laws don't work because we have woke lefties preventing the law from working.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville-school-shooter-legally-purchased-weapons-suffered-emotional-disorder-police

Oops anther loon allowed to roam went unreported so LE couldn't prevent firearms purchase?

I called it. The laws don't work because we have woke lefties preventing the law from working.

Who was supposed to turn her in for having emotional problems, Mall Cop?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Who was supposed to turn her in for having emotional problems, Mall Cop?
    It wasn’t a rhetorical question, Sludge. Tell us how “the lefties” in Tennessee prevented LE from stopping this.