Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why don't the authorities release video of

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cops doing their jobs in the face of incredible deadly danger.

Mello and H support De-Funding them. Enough said.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,203

Cops doing their jobs in the face of incredible deadly danger.

Mello and H support De-Funding them. Enough said.

Disappointing. And you were doing so much better until now.

• Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

They want guns out of schools to make it easier to kill the children. It's why they go there instead of say a shooting range.
    Every school should have gun safes and deputized teachers to access them during a crisis.

These fucking pussy shooters will never attack a hard target, only soft targets.
    Finally, one of you dumb shits realizes that disturbed people will engage in deadly acts of violence no matter what you do until we limit access to guns.

Until then, fortify! Let your neighbors be the soft targets.
    You want to punish lawful, responsible gun owners for the acts of crazy persons who should never get guns in the first place.

But you and your ilk will bitch about Trans-rights and Anti-Trans Bigotry if anyone dares suggest many Trannies are fucking nuts and shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else.

I give it 6 months before you'll endorse pedophilia, shit-for-brains.
  • Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

If only the Dazzler could win more support for child abuse via mutilation, rape and torture. If it's good for the president's daughter and his, it's good for all children. Trannies lives matter too and they need to properly train more kids to be just like them. It's normal.
    We should just pass a law requiring people not to be fucked up.

But some of you girls are going to need to turn yourselves in.

Some people foolishly believe gun availability is a problem.
    Do you know how or where she got the guns?

Do you care about the illegal guns that kill dozens in our inner cities

Of course not. You want to outlaw guns for law abiding people so you can deny healthcare if they don't get an experimental vax

Acquired legally.

Next?
    Relevance?

This issue has always been about mental illness. And the CIA.

What’s your deal with running cover for both?

You girls are prepared to ban mental illness.

awesome
    And?

You must benefit from mental illness to be against eradicating it.

Not sure how I benefit from you bunch of imbeciles being armed to the teeth.
    I would tell you to read the Federalist Papers but there are no pictures.

Grab your flintlock, Marge! The gubment is outside!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

If only the Dazzler could win more support for child abuse via mutilation, rape and torture. If it's good for the president's daughter and his, it's good for all children. Trannies lives matter too and they need to properly train more kids to be just like them. It's normal.

Of course not. You want to outlaw guns for law abiding people so you can deny healthcare if they don't get an experimental vax

Acquired legally.

Next?
    Relevance?

awesome
    And?

Cute, little lady. I'm sure your mother would laugh at that.
  • Options
    edited March 2023

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

They want guns out of schools to make it easier to kill the children. It's why they go there instead of say a shooting range.
    Every school should have gun safes and deputized teachers to access them during a crisis.

These fucking pussy shooters will never attack a hard target, only soft targets.
    Finally, one of you dumb shits realizes that disturbed people will engage in deadly acts of violence no matter what you do until we limit access to guns.

You want to punish lawful, responsible gun owners for the acts of crazy persons who should never get guns in the first place.

But you and your ilk will bitch about Trans-rights and Anti-Trans Bigotry if anyone dares suggest many Trannies are fucking nuts and shouldn't have the same rights as everyone else.

I've got to cut down on all that bitching about trans rights that I do. How do I do less than none?

In the meantime, just how "punishing" is it for someone to have to take a couple of meaningful steps before buying a weapon of mass destruction?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I've got to cut down on all that bitching about trans rights that I do. How do I do less than none?
    Are you pro-trans rights, or not? Simple question. Don't be afraid.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Agree, all trannies should be red flagged and not allowed to own a gun.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

In the meantime, just how "punishing" is it for someone to have to take a couple of meaningful steps before buying a weapon of mass destruction?
    Another thing that Dazzler doesn't support, he just votes for people who do.
  • Options

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

Acquired legally.

Next?
    Relevance?

awesome
    And?

Cute, little lady. I'm sure your mother would laugh at that.
    If she does, I want to hear about it.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Are you pro-trans rights, or not? Simple question. Don't be afraid.
    So you made something up and are asking questions later. There's an expression like that concerning guns, you know.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

You calling anyone a dipshit is comedy gold. Ummmm, dipshit, TB advocated for puting more guns into use not less you fucking idiot.
  • Options
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

He already has. He loves child abuse.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

You calling anyone a dipshit is comedy gold. Ummmm, dipshit, TB advocated for puting more guns into use not less you fucking idiot.
    When whoosh is inadequate . . .
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Take the loss moron. There was no woosh pedophile.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

RoadTrip is one of yours, girls.

I saw you wince just now.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

They stop when you shoot them. Being armed is the answer you dingbat. Even though they responded well she had 17 or 18 minutes until she got dumped. The answer is more armed people and kill them NOW.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

RoadTrip is one of yours, girls.

I saw you wince just now.
    No, pedophile. That was your daughter as you whispered "daddy is here."
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

The answer is more armed people and kill them NOW.
    Corinthians the Second citation noted.

Someone is threatened that RoadTrip is taking his place.

Well played.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

They stop when you shoot them. Being armed is the answer you dingbat. Even though they responded well she had 17 or 18 minutes until she got dumped. The answer is more armed people and kill them NOW.
    In his fucked up brain, puting guns into more hands is less. He really should be committed.