Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gonzaga

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,861
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    That’s too bad.
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    theyve had a pretty impressive timeline; from scrappy little underdog who caught the nations attention to now at or near five stars that go out in a blazing fashion each march.

no doubt they found him passed out in on the floor of the orleans last night.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

I don't hate Gonzaga the way a lot of Husky fans do but you can probably trace the steady downfall of the quality, excitement, and general interest of college basketball with their rise.

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

I can't really hate a program that UW SHOULD be like. UW, through incompetence and indifference, instead is a fucking joke.

It's more like their fans act like they're Duke when their coach, who should at least be at Pepperdine or UCLA (or UW), chose to stay in Spokane.

There is nothing to suggest that they can sustain this after Few crashes into a stoplight.

And if you don't have a football program, then shut the fuck up.
    Meh. They can be as arrogant as the want. UW is their bitch in basketball.

If they talk smack outside of basketball, fuck em. But in basketball I say let them chirp. UW is an embarrassment.
    What UW just did in football is infinitely better than getting trained by 28 points by a big east team.
    Of course it is.

But in basketball UW is Gonzaga's bitch until proven otherwise.
    UW has already made the point that they'd rather spend money to keep their OC for 1-2 more years than even go buyout Hop plus give a lower league coach a chance.

Can't really lose a competition you aren't participating in.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,535
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I don't hate Gonzaga the way a lot of Husky fans do but you can probably trace the steady downfall of the quality, excitement, and general interest of college basketball with their rise.

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

I can't really hate a program that UW SHOULD be like. UW, through incompetence and indifference, instead is a fucking joke.

It's more like their fans act like they're Duke when their coach, who should at least be at Pepperdine or UCLA (or UW), chose to stay in Spokane.

There is nothing to suggest that they can sustain this after Few crashes into a stoplight.

If they talk smack outside of basketball, fuck em. But in basketball I say let them chirp. UW is an embarrassment.
    What UW just did in football is infinitely better than getting trained by 28 points by a big east team.
    Of course it is.

UW has already made the point that they'd rather spend money to keep their OC for 1-2 more years than even go buyout Hop plus give a lower league coach a chance.

Haie you die on many a hill to denegrate Quook and Zoogs, and I'm usually all for it

But UW can and should be good at every fucking sport
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

Of course it is.

Haie you die on many a hill to denegrate Quook and Zoogs, and I'm usually all for it

But UW can and should be good at every fucking sport
    Completely agree.

Even with the DeBoer hire Jen should've found a way to buy out Hop and shouldn't be allowed to make the next hire.

It's just a different dynamic than a little Mickey mouse AD like Gonzaga that is riding on one legendary coach (who still can't get over the hump)
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

Word
  • Options

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

UW being an embarrassing under-achiever and Gonzaga being a light-conference bully who Schembechlers the tourney every year are independent facts. HtH.

Haie is right: they think they’re Duke. If OTOH they played in the ACC and got to the tourney a lot and lost it would be a slightly diff conversation. As it stands, lolz.
  • Options
    Founders Club

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

UW being an embarrassing under-achiever and Gonzaga being a light-conference bully who Schembechlers the tourney every year are independent facts. HtH.

Haie is right: they think they’re Duke. If OTOH they played in the ACC and got to the tourney a lot and lost it would be a slightly diff conversation. As it stands, lolz.
    they've had FAR more success in just the last 6 years than UW has had in the entire history of its program

they do pretty well OOC

who cares about Gonzaga. UW needs to get its shit together
  • Options
    Founders Club

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they've had FAR more success in just the last 6 years than UW has had in the entire history of its program

they do pretty well OOC

Again, independent facts.

Everyone should have to take and pass logical reasoning (Philo 117) b4 getting their UW degree.

#SaveryHallbitches
    Meh. Gonzaga has two elite 8s and two natty appearances in 6 years.

They are good. You sound a bit bitter.
  • Options
    edited March 2023

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

Again, independent facts.

Everyone should have to take and pass logical reasoning (Philo 117) b4 getting their UW degree.

#SaveryHallbitches
    Meh. Gonzaga has two elite 8s and two natty appearances in 6 years.

They are good. You sound a bit bitter.
    I am bitter. Philo 117 would have to taught you that doesn’t help your position. The real title game in ‘17 was Quack and Heel. Zags Utah’d in and got Utah’d out.

Everyone’s downvoting you. They think I’m right.
  • Options
    Geevis_and_ButtheadGeevis_and_Butthead Member Posts: 983
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2023
    haie said:

Even with the DeBoer hire Jen should've found a way to buy out Hop and shouldn't be allowed to make the next hire.

Keeping a loser like Hopkins and crying poverty is part of Cohen's exit strategy when the Coogs seek alimony once UW leaves for the B1G