Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gonzaga

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

I don't hate Gonzaga the way a lot of Husky fans do but you can probably trace the steady downfall of the quality, excitement, and general interest of college basketball with their rise.

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

I can't really hate a program that UW SHOULD be like. UW, through incompetence and indifference, instead is a fucking joke.

It's more like their fans act like they're Duke when their coach, who should at least be at Pepperdine or UCLA (or UW), chose to stay in Spokane.

There is nothing to suggest that they can sustain this after Few crashes into a stoplight.

And if you don't have a football program, then shut the fuck up.
    Meh. They can be as arrogant as the want. UW is their bitch in basketball.

If they talk smack outside of basketball, fuck em. But in basketball I say let them chirp. UW is an embarrassment.
    UW being an embarrassing under-achiever and Gonzaga being a light-conference bully who Schembechlers the tourney every year are independent facts. HtH.

Haie is right: they think they’re Duke. If OTOH they played in the ACC and got to the tourney a lot and lost it would be a slightly diff conversation. As it stands, lolz.
    they've had FAR more success in just the last 6 years than UW has had in the entire history of its program

they do pretty well OOC

who cares about Gonzaga. UW needs to get its shit together
    Again, independent facts.

Everyone should have to take and pass logical reasoning (Philo 117) b4 getting their UW degree.

#SaveryHallbitches
    Meh. Gonzaga has two elite 8s and two natty appearances in 6 years.

They are good. You sound a bit bitter.
    I am bitter. Philo 117 would have to taught you that doesn’t help your position. The real title game in ‘17 was Quack and Heel. Zags Utah’d in and got Utah’d out.

Everyone’s downvoting you. They think I’m right.
    Imagine suggesting someone pays money for a class like Philosophy
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

I don't hate Gonzaga the way a lot of Husky fans do but you can probably trace the steady downfall of the quality, excitement, and general interest of college basketball with their rise.

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

I can't really hate a program that UW SHOULD be like. UW, through incompetence and indifference, instead is a fucking joke.

It's more like their fans act like they're Duke when their coach, who should at least be at Pepperdine or UCLA (or UW), chose to stay in Spokane.

There is nothing to suggest that they can sustain this after Few crashes into a stoplight.

If they talk smack outside of basketball, fuck em. But in basketball I say let them chirp. UW is an embarrassment.
    UW being an embarrassing under-achiever and Gonzaga being a light-conference bully who Schembechlers the tourney every year are independent facts. HtH.

Haie is right: they think they’re Duke. If OTOH they played in the ACC and got to the tourney a lot and lost it would be a slightly diff conversation. As it stands, lolz.
    they've had FAR more success in just the last 6 years than UW has had in the entire history of its program

they do pretty well OOC

Everyone should have to take and pass logical reasoning (Philo 117) b4 getting their UW degree.

#SaveryHallbitches

I am bitter. Philo 117 would have to taught you that doesn’t help your position. The real title game in ‘17 was Quack and Heel. Zags Utah’d in and got Utah’d out.

People are still downvoting you. Read the room. You’re out on your own here on this one.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,037
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2023

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

People are still downvoting you. Read the room. You’re out on your own here on this one.
    Is this the biggest whoosh of all tim?

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

A lot of legit tracks make you take it including CS.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

He was initially whooshed the fuck out a few months ago

Now it's a meme.

Didnt take How to Spot Woosh 117
  • Options

dtd said:

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

Now it's a meme.

Read the room. I don’t actually care and just like hating on the Zags. Do you want me to like them or something? Don’t be a weirdo.

I’m having fun with your meme and laughed right along with you at my own expense for initially being whooshed.

More succinctly, lighten up Francis and leave me to my hate’n.
  • Options
    dtd said:

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

It was a big whoosh. All time though?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,037
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dtd said:

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

My ego depends on peoples' reactions to my hyperbolic statements.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dtd said:

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

Now it's a meme.

Read the room. I don’t actually care and just like hating on the Zags. Do you want me to like them or something? Don’t be a weirdo.

I’m having fun with your meme and laughed right along with you at my own expense for initially being whooshed.

I hate UW basketball much more than Gonzaga

But I get it
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,258
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dtd said:

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

It was pretty amazing, I am just glad I was here to witness it, well, and @PurpleBaze
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

Imagine being on the struggle-bus in the Tug.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,772
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dtd said:

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

Now it's a meme.

I hate UW basketball much more than Gonzaga

But I get it
    We actually agree on something.

Hop is a cancer to the game of basketball.

@FireCohen would agree, I'm sure.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

haie said:

Doogs hate Gonzaga.

they do pretty well OOC

#SaveryHallbitches

Imagine being on the struggle-bus in the Tug.

I dont have to imagine - I see your posts
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    They make the s16 or e8 almost every year. I can't hate them when I've seen I think 2 UW s16 in my life.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,246
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The criticismhatred of Zag fans and the program's success is similar to what I've heard for the last 40 years as a Husky football fan talking to my cuog friends..."Why can't we have nice things?"
  • Options

They make the s16 or e8 almost every year. I can't hate them when I've seen I think 2 UW s16 in my life.

Yes. Yes you surely can. Give it a try and see.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,300
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes. Yes you surely can. Give it a try and see.
    Agreed. I find it extremely easy to hate them. What? I'm supposed to NOT hate them because they're good?

Also, fuck those fuckers. Have they ever won anything?