Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Justin Bieber CANCELS World Tour, Face Paralyzed Sparks Health Fears

1235»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,811
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023

I thought the vaccine is a scam, but like J is saying, dont look just as dumb as the Dazzler by linking the vaccine to a ton of fringe shit like facial paralysis

Fow Chee said that it was unlikely the mRNA vaxx would ever be approved in a normal FDA approval environment. There is no risk to a healthy under 40 year old for a serious reaction to the chicom crud. You can look at the VAERS database and see that there are serious adverse events from the vaxx. The issue is that those of us that can read and think want to make up our own minds about getting the vaxx. Team Pfizer and the US medical bureaucracy went all in on vaxx mandates for a high risk experimental vaxx for healthy Americans. They even went so far as to deny natural immunity and demanded that people who had just recovered from the crud had to go get two Pfizer jabs. You can go look at US excess deaths occurring after the vaxx was released. If anything, the Wuhan Flu would have accelerated deaths in 2020 among the elderly and unhealthy and culled out those brought forward deaths and yet that's not what happened. You can ignore the CDC VAERS database and Fow Chee's comments on the vaxx if you want. But that's not how you leftards think. I want to know where Ray Epps is and his role on January 6th. I want to know when Bieber got vaxxed and boosted. I want to know when Damar Hamlin got vaxxed and boosted and if he had myocarditis. Still no word on this for some reason. When you want to defeat "conspiracy theories" you deal with the facts and data. When you can't defeat "conspiracy theories" you hide the facts and data. So, after Russiagate, and WuhanLabLeakgate and we are all gonna die from the chicom crud I'll do my own thinking. Oh, and everyone can get AIDS. Remember that one? Just another play out of the Fow Chee playbook.
    No one here has argued that the mandates werent fascist and the mrna vaxxs are sketchy

You just cant go around saying Beiber got facial paralysis from the vax, because like I said, that is fringe and not all that likely

We dont need to resort to fringe stuff to think its bullshit
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,337
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2023

I thought the vaccine is a scam, but like J is saying, dont look just as dumb as the Dazzler by linking the vaccine to a ton of fringe shit like facial paralysis

Fow Chee said that it was unlikely the mRNA vaxx would ever be approved in a normal FDA approval environment. There is no risk to a healthy under 40 year old for a serious reaction to the chicom crud. You can look at the VAERS database and see that there are serious adverse events from the vaxx. The issue is that those of us that can read and think want to make up our own minds about getting the vaxx. Team Pfizer and the US medical bureaucracy went all in on vaxx mandates for a high risk experimental vaxx for healthy Americans. They even went so far as to deny natural immunity and demanded that people who had just recovered from the crud had to go get two Pfizer jabs. You can go look at US excess deaths occurring after the vaxx was released. If anything, the Wuhan Flu would have accelerated deaths in 2020 among the elderly and unhealthy and culled out those brought forward deaths and yet that's not what happened. You can ignore the CDC VAERS database and Fow Chee's comments on the vaxx if you want. But that's not how you leftards think. I want to know where Ray Epps is and his role on January 6th. I want to know when Bieber got vaxxed and boosted. I want to know when Damar Hamlin got vaxxed and boosted and if he had myocarditis. Still no word on this for some reason. When you want to defeat "conspiracy theories" you deal with the facts and data. When you can't defeat "conspiracy theories" you hide the facts and data. So, after Russiagate, and WuhanLabLeakgate and we are all gonna die from the chicom crud I'll do my own thinking. Oh, and everyone can get AIDS. Remember that one? Just another play out of the Fow Chee playbook.
    No one here has argued that the mandates were fascist and the mrna vaxxs are sketchy

You just cant go around saying Beiber got facial paralysis from the vax, because like I said, that is fringe and not all that likely

No one here said that Beiber got facial paralysis from the vaxx. We don't know. The CDC resorted to fringe stuff a bunch of Pfizer bucks to actually force people to get the vaxx. We should be rewarded with the actual data. When you are up 42-0 against Fow Chee and the US medical bureaucracy then may be you should keep following the data.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Imagine trusting that Pharmaceutical companies are in it because they care about you.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,446
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Drug trials rely on anecdotal evidence or to put it another way, on what happens to people

Oooooh I'll just say anecdotal evidence

The CDC runs the incident log. You trust them on an untested vaccine but not to track it

Seriously fucked up
  • Options
    edited March 2023

Drug trials rely on anecdotal evidence or to put it another way, on what happens to people

Oooooh I'll just say anecdotal evidence

The CDC runs the incident log. You trust them on an untested vaccine but not to track it

Seriously fucked up

Subjects in clinical trials for XYZ med report increased flatulence.

ANECDOTAL! Maybe they all had black beans before taking their med. Ever think of that?
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

No one here has argued that the mandates werent fascist and the mrna vaxxs are sketchy

You need to stop rounding probabilities down to zero and up to 100. That's not how inference works
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2023
    Sources said:

You need to stop rounding probabilities down to zero and up to 100. That's not how inference works
    Every ailment people get isnt due to the vaccine

We don't have proof that the vaccine caused the paralysis, but dismissing it as a possiblity is fucking stupid and ignorant. The establishment wants everything that questions their narrative to be a kooky conspiracy theory. It's funny how three dozen of those have come true in the past three years.

I get it, but you dont want to fall victim to the boy who cried wolf mindset either

Not everything is a conspiracy
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sources said:

We don't have proof that the vaccine caused the paralysis, but dismissing it as a possiblity is fucking stupid and ignorant. The establishment wants everything that questions their narrative to be a kooky conspiracy theory. It's funny how three dozen of those have come true in the past three years.

I get it, but you dont want to fall victim to the boy who cried wolf mindset either

*cough* Putin is literally Hitler *cough*

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Sources said:

He is literally doing the Hitler land grab, bitch
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,567
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Let me think what's reported to be causing a lot of cases of Bell's Palsy these days?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’m not a leftist, I just don’t wish to be associated with brainwashed dumbfucks like you. Hope this helps, but it won’t due to the aforementioned fact. You’re every bit as stupid as the left in this country.

As of today, we "dumbfucks" are undefeated. But go ahead a list all of the things we've gotten wrong. The VAERS data isn't going away. It's just starting to break out into the public consciousness.
    VAERS: The go-to source for anecdotal evidence.
    Lol every, fucking tim.

Shoe shine degree.

Have you got your latest booster yet @MelloDawg ?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Sources said:

You're like Duckfan that thinks the history of college football started in 1994.

The Ukraine conflict started more than a decade before February 2022.

Hope this fucking helps.

• Options
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Sources said:

You're like Duckfan that thinks the history of college football started in 1994.

The Ukraine conflict started more than a decade before February 2022.

Hope this fucking helps.

1994? Everyone knows it was 1989, when the bowl drought ended.