Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Justin Bieber CANCELS World Tour, Face Paralyzed Sparks Health Fears

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Hey guys that was 2021 and it probably had nothing to do with the vax. Perfectly normal for a 30 y/o to be hit with something that is seen mostly in older men.

But still.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,478

So because a very small percentage of people in clinical trials got face paralysis after taking vax, the vax now CAUSES that and thats definitely what happened to Bieber. Or maybe not and some of you are broken brained dumbfucks who can’t use basic logic.

As always, c-broon is right and also a stable genius.

Good luck the rest of the way!

Nobody said that

Fuck off
    It’s been the main topic of the thread and the point your retarded band of duck frens have been trying to convince me of. Try to follow along. I won’t tell you to fuck off because I have class.
    Many cultures consider it an honor to be told to fuck off by me

Check your privilege

It's a discussion

You and PGOS counter with the same bullshit of the last three years

That weak shit don't play here boy
    Causation? I thought not. I think we’re done here if you can’t learn to read.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club

I’m not a leftist, I just don’t wish to be associated with brainwashed dumbfucks like you. Hope this helps, but it won’t due to the aforementioned fact. You’re every bit as stupid as the left in this country.

Nobody invited you

Hope this helps

Oh and

Fuck off
    Bob_C said:

I’m not a leftist, I just don’t wish to be associated with brainwashed dumbfucks like you. Hope this helps, but it won’t due to the aforementioned fact. You’re every bit as stupid as the left in this country.

This brainwashed board has gotten everything covid related right, and was first. We'll all finally get our recognition on that in the gulags.

Nobody invited you

Hope this helps

Oh and

Fuck off
    Not the case.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club

Bob_C said:

This brainwashed board has gotten everything covid related right, and was first. We'll all finally get our recognition on that in the gulags.

Nobody invited you

Hope this helps

Oh and

Fuck off
    Not the case.
    Thanks Perry

You’re welcome pal. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have lots of emails to ignore.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

As of today, we "dumbfucks" are undefeated. But go ahead a list all of the things we've gotten wrong. The VAERS data isn't going away. It's just starting to break out into the public consciousness.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,001 Standard Supporter

Nobody invited you

Hope this helps

Oh and

Fuck off
    As I've said about visiting leftards, "There is a never ending supply".
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,392 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Not face paralysis
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,067 Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

As of today, we "dumbfucks" are undefeated. But go ahead a list all of the things we've gotten wrong. The VAERS data isn't going away. It's just starting to break out into the public consciousness.
    And it is grossly underreported and cooked to lower the numbers.
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

And it is grossly underreported and cooked to lower the numbers.
    Sounds like you should stop the steal rolflolol
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

VAERS: The go-to source for anecdotal evidence.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,127
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

Hmm. As someone who has personally lobbied government for years I can tell you that anecdotes are the #1 go-to for leftists.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,899 Founders Club

Playing the Mello-card isn’t a good look.

Hope this helps.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,899 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

No matter how bad you want it to, it ain’t going away.

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,520 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloFS: Doubling down on dumb.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,392 Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought the vaccine is a scam, but like J is saying, dont look just as dumb as the Dazzler by linking the vaccine to a ton of fringe shit like facial paralysis
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

I thought the vaccine is a scam, but like J is saying, dont look just as dumb as the Dazzler by linking the vaccine to a ton of fringe shit like facial paralysis

The dazzler is a special kind of partisan retard.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,001 Standard Supporter

Fow Chee said that it was unlikely the mRNA vaxx would ever be approved in a normal FDA approval environment. There is no risk to a healthy under 40 year old for a serious reaction to the chicom crud. You can look at the VAERS database and see that there are serious adverse events from the vaxx. The issue is that those of us that can read and think want to make up our own minds about getting the vaxx. Team Pfizer and the US medical bureaucracy went all in on vaxx mandates for a high risk experimental vaxx for healthy Americans. They even went so far as to deny natural immunity and demanded that people who had just recovered from the crud had to go get two Pfizer jabs. You can go look at US excess deaths occurring after the vaxx was released. If anything, the Wuhan Flu would have accelerated deaths in 2020 among the elderly and unhealthy and culled out those brought forward deaths and yet that's not what happened. You can ignore the CDC VAERS database and Fow Chee's comments on the vaxx if you want. But that's not how you leftards think. I want to know where Ray Epps is and his role on January 6th. I want to know when Bieber got vaxxed and boosted. I want to know when Damar Hamlin got vaxxed and boosted and if he had myocarditis. Still no word on this for some reason. When you want to defeat "conspiracy theories" you deal with the facts and data. When you can't defeat "conspiracy theories" you hide the facts and data. So, after Russiagate, and WuhanLabLeakgate and we are all gonna die from the chicom crud I'll do my own thinking. Oh, and everyone can get AIDS. Remember that one? Just another play out of the Fow Chee playbook.