Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Justin Bieber CANCELS World Tour, Face Paralyzed Sparks Health Fears

Comments

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2023

I was referring to mental health, but thanks for proving my point for me. Will you kindly address the point now? Got any proof that Biebs face got fucked up from the vax? If not, you’re just as stupid as the pro vax retards. HTH.

Did you buy that strawman dinner before the ass pucking started? I never said and I don't know how Justin's faced got fucked up. And neither do you. My mental health is fine. Your sloppy thinking is how we got here. My issue is that healthy young people are more at risk from the vaxx than the chicom crud. The CDC publishes statistics on those dying with the crud by age group and without serious co-morbidities. You could look at that. And then the CDC publishes the VAERS stats from serious Adverse Events reported from the mRna vaxxes. You could look that up. But you won't.

PS More chicom crud vaxx deaths from the chicom crud vaxx in two years than all the other vaccination deaths reported for all other vaccinations over the 30 year history of the VAERS database.
    Ah yes, VAERS, the anecdotal database which most didn’t know existed pre-2020 and that they’ve used to prove….well….nothing.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,478

I was referring to mental health, but thanks for proving my point for me. Will you kindly address the point now? Got any proof that Biebs face got fucked up from the vax? If not, you’re just as stupid as the pro vax retards. HTH.

Let me pull up his medical records right quick…
    Atta boy. See if you can deduce causation too while you’re at it.

You should go assist @PostGameOrangeSlices in the Ukraine thread.
    I have a one retard at a time rule. No retard left behind.
    Funny. An adult defending bieber and the vaccine.
    I’m not defending anything pal. Sorry about your lack of critical thinking skills.

Did you buy that strawman dinner before the ass pucking started? I never said and I don't know how Justin's faced got fucked up. And neither do you. My mental health is fine. Your sloppy thinking is how we got here. My issue is that healthy young people are more at risk from the vaxx than the chicom crud. The CDC publishes statistics on those dying with the crud by age group and without serious co-morbidities. You could look at that. And then the CDC publishes the VAERS stats from serious Adverse Events reported from the mRna vaxxes. You could look that up. But you won't.

PS More chicom crud vaxx deaths from the chicom crud vaxx in two years than all the other vaccination deaths reported for all other vaccinations over the 30 year history of the VAERS database.
    Right, just like you tried to put words in my mouth only to claim strawman. Bit ironic, eh?

So what does any of this have to do with Bieber? Btw, I’m not vaxxed and was just seeing if there was any logical reason for the conclusions being drawn here. I don’t like being lumped in with the likes of you, so clean it up will ya? You’re not helping the case against the vax with this kind of “logic.”

Healthy young adults get face paralysis and bellz palzy from nothing all the tim guys. Common really.

I keep someone with a fucked up face in my desk drawer.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,441 Founders Club
    J had a thing for Beiber

J had a thing for Beiber

And @trublue probably has a thing for J now. #rip
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Give me 75 years to get back to you

Maybe, maybe not. Either way race will be there.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    MelloDawg said:

Ah yes, VAERS, the anecdotal database which most didn’t know existed pre-2020 and that they’ve used to prove….well….nothing.
    Anecdotal? What the hell are you talking about? If you're taking any type of medication and you have an adverse event, even if it's listed on the adverse events profile of the med, your doctor is required to report that.

VAERS is no different. A patient experiences an adverse event after the vax, see's their Doc, the Doc must report that. You're such a dumbfuck.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Maybe, maybe not. Either way race will be there.
    We can agree to agree on that
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,520 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

"anecdotal database". Do tell how a database is anecdotal, shill?

And what fucking difference does it make if one wasn't aware of the data source prior to 2020?

Do you lay awake at night, rocking back and forth dreaming up fuck yourself in the ass strawman bullshit?

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,394 Swaye's Wigwam

J had a thing for Beiber

And @trublue probably has a thing for J now. #rip
    Who is J?
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Do you guys know if the vaccines can stop long covid? I'll take my answer off air. TIA.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,208

Yup science shows that if you are old or infirm you need it otherwise nope
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,836 Standard Supporter

I’m not defending anything pal. Sorry about your lack of critical thinking skills.
    Another post defending but not defending. You are not smart.

So the point that you are incapable of comprehending any nuance still stands. As always, coronabruin is a stable genius.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,127
    edited March 2023

This is old news, but I bet Bieber is fine and simply does not want to tour.

He recently sold his catalogue of music. Speculation is so that he could cash in before his star fades due to health problems.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,001 Standard Supporter

So the point that you are incapable of comprehending any nuance still stands. As always, coronabruin is a stable genius.
    For some reason (we all know what it is, but I'll be nice) some people think that a strong noun in their posting tag gives them some street cred. On the old Woodshed, we had a self-described "BeyondMensa" who was dumber than dog shit. Here on the Tug we had "PhDDawg" who also was dumber than dog shit. So, someone with "Corona" in their tag you would think would know something about the virus, unless his existence was predicated on some lame ass Mexican beer. The issues on the US response to the chicom crud virus are pretty clear. There isn't any nuance to vaccinating healthy young people with an unproven virus with historically high reported adverse events for the vaccination. Even if you cut the VAERS deaths by a factor of 10 you still have the deadliest vaxx in the database. That is the simple point. Coronabruin is not a stable genius and stands tall in the pantheon of the self-proclaimed dumber than dog shit posters.