Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    damn you guys are retarded
  • Options
    Founders Club

Smooth brain takes from both of you.

The US, and NATO has spent how many billions, if not trillions, on R&D, weapon production, and all around planning for taking on a foe like Russia?

Now, our surplus stock in the hands of Ex-Soviet block countries is absolutely SHREDDING big bad Russia. It's actually amazing to watch, if you follow it and don't just gargle Tucker's balls on the topic.

We are basically eliminating Russia as a future threat to the world for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I know Ukraine is corrupt. Yes, I know Burisma is a thing. I don't give a shit.

Russia is getting it's ass fucked by it's younger brother and Uncle Sam is getting a fantastic ROI. Plus, amazing intel on all things Russia - which has proven to be a complete paper tiger incapable of countering HIMARS artillery made by the US in...the 80s.

China is watching this shitshow with concern, too. They would never be able to sniff Taiwan, and they now know it.

The US can't even pay for it's own problems, why the fuck would you want to get an 'ROI" on a corrupt piece of shit country and their corrupt POS leader?

If you can't grasp this is way, way, way more dangerous to our national security than Vietnam and Afghanistan, there's not much I can do for you. Backing Putin into a spot where both sides are openly discussing tactical nuclear deployment is unfathomable. But go ahead and virtue signal blue and yellow all you want. Russia and Ukraine conflicts go back centuries. We have no business there.

This is shitty deal for the US and the fucking dementia patient who OK'd blowing up Russia's Nord Stream pipeline is going to be all hunkered down in his underground bunker eating ice cream while the rest of us have to sweat out the Cuban missile crisis Part 2.0. All over covering up his corrupt kid and pandering to all the shady shit the US has been funding in Ukraine.

No thanks. Fuck "ROI". All it takes is that 'paper tiger' to launch a couple dozen nukes and we're all fucked.

Russia isn't going to do a fucking thing with nukes.

If the state of their nukes is anything close to the state of their army, 75% of them probably aren't even functional.

Surplus military equipment from the 80s isn't going to benefit Kent and Kennewick. Might as well give it to Ukraine to help them defend their land from a Kim Grinolds esque dictator.

Appeasement has worked so well in dealing with Russia in the past. Georgia, Chechnya, Crimea. You have to draw a line in the sand somewhere

The hard on some people on the right have for Russia is flat out embarrassing. Grow some balls.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,870
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

The US, and NATO has spent how many billions, if not trillions, on R&D, weapon production, and all around planning for taking on a foe like Russia?

Now, our surplus stock in the hands of Ex-Soviet block countries is absolutely SHREDDING big bad Russia. It's actually amazing to watch, if you follow it and don't just gargle Tucker's balls on the topic.

We are basically eliminating Russia as a future threat to the world for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I know Ukraine is corrupt. Yes, I know Burisma is a thing. I don't give a shit.

Russia is getting it's ass fucked by it's younger brother and Uncle Sam is getting a fantastic ROI. Plus, amazing intel on all things Russia - which has proven to be a complete paper tiger incapable of countering HIMARS artillery made by the US in...the 80s.

China is watching this shitshow with concern, too. They would never be able to sniff Taiwan, and they now know it.

The US can't even pay for it's own problems, why the fuck would you want to get an 'ROI" on a corrupt piece of shit country and their corrupt POS leader?

If you can't grasp this is way, way, way more dangerous to our national security than Vietnam and Afghanistan, there's not much I can do for you. Backing Putin into a spot where both sides are openly discussing tactical nuclear deployment is unfathomable. But go ahead and virtue signal blue and yellow all you want. Russia and Ukraine conflicts go back centuries. We have no business there.

This is shitty deal for the US and the fucking dementia patient who OK'd blowing up Russia's Nord Stream pipeline is going to be all hunkered down in his underground bunker eating ice cream while the rest of us have to sweat out the Cuban missile crisis Part 2.0. All over covering up his corrupt kid and pandering to all the shady shit the US has been funding in Ukraine.

No thanks. Fuck "ROI". All it takes is that 'paper tiger' to launch a couple dozen nukes and we're all fucked.

If the state of their nukes is anything close to the state of their army, 75% of them probably aren't even functional.

Surplus military equipment from the 80s isn't going to benefit Kent and Kennewick. Might as well give it to Ukraine to help them defend their land from a Kim Grinolds esque dictator.

Appeasement has worked so well in dealing with Russia in the past. Georgia, Chechnya, Crimea. You have to draw a line in the sand somewhere

The hard on some people on the right have for Russia is flat out embarrassing. Grow some balls.
    Embarrassing venture into the tug.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

I'm 100% right on this topic.

Defending democracy, even corrupt and struggling ones, is important. And we are doing it by giving said democracy old weapons and intelligence.

Having Russia gobble up ex USSR countries is not good for anyone.

The fact that Russia wasn't able to take down Ukraine in the first month of the war is embarrassing. The fact Russia can't even fly planes into Ukraine is embarrassing. The fact Russia is afraid to use the S-35 and T-14 in Ukraine is embarrassing. The fact Russia is pulling 50s and 60s tanks out of storage is embarrassing.

Everything about this is embarrassing for Russia and incredible to watch. The takes you guys have on the matter are embarrassing, too.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Hell of a "special military operation"

These Russia retards had "onwards to Berlin" written on their tanks at the outbreak of the war. LOL
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Defending democracy, even corrupt and struggling ones, is important. And we are doing it by giving said democracy old weapons and intelligence.

The fact that Russia wasn't able to take down Ukraine in the first month of the war is embarrassing. The fact Russia can't even fly planes into Ukraine is embarrassing. The fact Russia is afraid to use the S-35 and T-14 in Ukraine is embarrassing. The fact Russia is pulling 50s and 60s tanks out of storage is embarrassing.

Everything about this is embarrassing for Russia and incredible to watch. The takes you guys have on the matter are embarrassing, too.
    So how much more money and time is required to get this big ROI payoff?

Time? As long as it takes until Russia fucks off, hopefully for good.

I get the monetary concerns, but this is a country that wasted trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan. As opposed to something like Iraq this is actually a good use of military funds. Again - most of the shit we are supplying them with is yesterday's news like HIMARS, Bradleys, and Abrams

Word on the street is that Putin isn't doing very well, health wise. One way or the other he doesn't survive for much longer after this clusterfuck.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2023

Bob_C said:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Open your eyes man. IDGAF about 'surplus'. I DO GAF about some mad man on his deathbed (allegedly) being backed into a corner with a nuclear arsenal of 4500 nukes.

And fuck that bullshit about 'democracy' in Ukraine. Those corrupt fucks invented shady elections. Where do you think Dominion got their practice hacking voting machines?

I suppose you also think COVID start in a wet bat market and the vaccine will prevent transmission and save granny.

• Options

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

I get the monetary concerns, but this is a country that wasted trillions in Iraq and Afghanistan. As opposed to something like Iraq this is actually a good use of military funds. Again - most of the shit we are supplying them with is yesterday's news like HIMARS, Bradleys, and Abrams

Word on the street is that Putin isn't doing very well, health wise. One way or the other he doesn't survive for much longer after this clusterfuck.

US oil production would have drained him dry economically. Instead some autistic girl from Norway sets US energy and national security policy.

But you chickenhawks need your Halliburton and Raytheon stock dividends so DEMOCRACY!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Open your eyes man. IDGAF about 'surplus'. I DO GAF about some mad man on his deathbed (allegedly) being backed into a corner with a nuclear arsenal of 4500 nukes.

And fuck that bullshit about 'democracy' in Ukraine. Those corrupt fucks invented shady elections. Where do you think Dominion got their practice hacking voting machines?

I suppose you also think COVID start in a wet bat market and the vaccine will prevent transmission and save granny.

Pressing

If Russia nukes the world go ahead and gloat. It's not going to happen.

Covid 100% came from a Chinese lab in Wuhan. Nice try though
  • Options

Bob_C said:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Pressing

Pressing what? Statistics and probability?

You deny that Russia has a nuclear arsenal of at least 4500 warheads?

You are 100% confident that Putin won't launch ANY of them?

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,870
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Surplus cash to I suppose.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Pressing

PGOC won't answer the basic end game question. Stated Ukrainian goal and PGOC's goal is to expel Russia from the Ukraine including Crimea. Russia would use tactical nukes and then take its chances with a Western response. The dementia patient didn't want to take a chance with the Pakistan OBL raid. The dems went haywire over Trump taking out Soleimani. So, the end game with dems in charge is? The military-industrial complex says eternal war.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Pressing

Russia is not going to launch nukes. Take all the screenshots you need.

The probability of that happening is near 0.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Pressing

PGOC won't answer the basic end game question. Stated Ukrainian goal and PGOC's goal is to expel Russia from the Ukraine including Crimea. Russia would use tactical nukes and then take its chances with a Western response. The dementia patient didn't want to take a chance with the Pakistan OBL raid. The dems went haywire over Trump taking out Soleimani. So, the end game with dems in charge is? The military-industrial complex says eternal war.
    Russia will pull back from attrition, if anything. They cannot sustain their loss of manpower and equipment. They are losing 1000 soldiers damn near every. Single. Day.

Russia will probably hold on to some of the stuff theyve grabbed in the East of Ukraine, maybe even Crimea.

Who knows. But you guys can't see that allowing Russia to expand like some Imperial 18th century power is not the answer
  • Options
    edited February 2023

Bob_C said:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Pressing

"Near" zero.

1% of 4500 warheads is 45.

0.5% is 22

.25% is 11

.125% is 5

How 'near' zero do you want to go and which 5 US cities are going to get leveled?

Your boy Vlad Z is advocating tactical nukes into Russia. You think Vlad P is going to just retaliate in Kyiv?

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Bob_C said:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Pressing

So, Putin just lets the Crimea go. Don't think so. I think he gets a risk free use of tactical nukes. If the Ukraine is worth it, let the Germans pay the price. Europe doesn't think it is worth the price so phuck em.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Pressing

So, Putin just lets the Crimea go. Don't think so. I think he gets a risk free use of tactical nukes. If the Ukraine is worth it, let the Germans pay the price. Europe doesn't think it is worth the price so phuck em.
    Europe has been supplying Ukraine with a ton of shit, and now they are about to supply Ukraine with Leopard II tanks. Not understanding your point here.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Pressing

"Near" zero.

1% of 4500 warheads is 45.

0.5% is 22

.25% is 11

.125% is 5

How 'near' zero do you want to go and which 5 US cities are going to get leveled?

Your boy Vlad Z is advocating tactical nukes into Russia. You think Vlad P is going to just retaliate in Kyiv?

This isn't how statistics work. Lol.

Nukes will either be used, or they won't.

You guys still won't answer the question of what happens next if the US and Nato didn't supply Ukraine?

Russia takes over Ukraine, then Moldova, then Khazakstan, then Bulgaria, then merges with Serbia, then gets bold enough to invade Western Europe?

You have to nip this shit in the bud which is exactly what is happening. Better than NATO or the US's wildest dreams.

There were actually retards that thought Russia would be a serious adversary to NATO and the US in a hot war. Russia can't even take over hardly any of Ukraine....
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam

damn you guys are retarded

Nice argument shit for brains