Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

hardhat said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Smooth brain takes from both of you.

The US, and NATO has spent how many billions, if not trillions, on R&D, weapon production, and all around planning for taking on a foe like Russia?

Now, our surplus stock in the hands of Ex-Soviet block countries is absolutely SHREDDING big bad Russia. It's actually amazing to watch, if you follow it and don't just gargle Tucker's balls on the topic.

We are basically eliminating Russia as a future threat to the world for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I know Ukraine is corrupt. Yes, I know Burisma is a thing. I don't give a shit.

Russia is getting it's ass fucked by it's younger brother and Uncle Sam is getting a fantastic ROI. Plus, amazing intel on all things Russia - which has proven to be a complete paper tiger incapable of countering HIMARS artillery made by the US in...the 80s.

China is watching this shitshow with concern, too. They would never be able to sniff Taiwan, and they now know it.

The US can't even pay for it's own problems, why the fuck would you want to get an 'ROI" on a corrupt piece of shit country and their corrupt POS leader?

If you can't grasp this is way, way, way more dangerous to our national security than Vietnam and Afghanistan, there's not much I can do for you. Backing Putin into a spot where both sides are openly discussing tactical nuclear deployment is unfathomable. But go ahead and virtue signal blue and yellow all you want. Russia and Ukraine conflicts go back centuries. We have no business there.

This is shitty deal for the US and the fucking dementia patient who OK'd blowing up Russia's Nord Stream pipeline is going to be all hunkered down in his underground bunker eating ice cream while the rest of us have to sweat out the Cuban missile crisis Part 2.0. All over covering up his corrupt kid and pandering to all the shady shit the US has been funding in Ukraine.

No thanks. Fuck "ROI". All it takes is that 'paper tiger' to launch a couple dozen nukes and we're all fucked.

Russia isn't going to do a fucking thing with nukes.

If the state of their nukes is anything close to the state of their army, 75% of them probably aren't even functional.

Surplus military equipment from the 80s isn't going to benefit Kent and Kennewick. Might as well give it to Ukraine to help them defend their land from a Kim Grinolds esque dictator.

Appeasement has worked so well in dealing with Russia in the past. Georgia, Chechnya, Crimea. You have to draw a line in the sand somewhere

The hard on some people on the right have for Russia is flat out embarrassing. Grow some balls.
    Embarrassing venture into the tug.
    I'm 100% right on this topic.

Defending democracy, even corrupt and struggling ones, is important. And we are doing it by giving said democracy old weapons and intelligence.

Having Russia gobble up ex USSR countries is not good for anyone.

The fact that Russia wasn't able to take down Ukraine in the first month of the war is embarrassing. The fact Russia can't even fly planes into Ukraine is embarrassing. The fact Russia is afraid to use the S-35 and T-14 in Ukraine is embarrassing. The fact Russia is pulling 50s and 60s tanks out of storage is embarrassing.

Everything about this is embarrassing for Russia and incredible to watch. The takes you guys have on the matter are embarrassing, too.
    You clearly have not listened to any former military personnel talk about Russia’s overall approach to this war. Starting with their initial incursion. Which was encouraged by Joey.
    I have listened to plenty. The consensus is that this had been a disaster for Russia and they are absolutely fucked.

https://www.businessinsider.com/top-us-general-says-russia-has-lost-the-ukraine-war-2023-2

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/15/russian-army-has-lost-up-to-half-of-key-battle-tanks-analysts-estimate-ukraine

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/02/13/russia-putin-war-ukraine-disaster/

https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/russia-has-significantly-more-than-100000-casualties-in-ukraine-milley/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1736394/putin-troops-russia-casualties-wagner-group-mercenaries-uk-ministry-defence-update

The consensus has been categorically wrong for over 6 years now.

You keep lapping it up, boy.

Obstinate.

This has been 3-4 times deadlier for Russia in one year than for the US in entirety of the War in Vientam

let that sink in
    I heard that the Ghost of Kiev personally killed thousands...
    Hold on a sec there, turbo. Sure, there are lots of casualties and deaths, but those are based on estimates, satellite imagery, and there's no reason for anyone to distort the numbers, is there? I mean, we just gotta trust them.

The head of Wagner posted this today. In one area of the front:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/comments/118uje2/ua_pov_prigozhin_publishes_photo_of_wagner_kia_in/
    Haven't you been chastising people for their sources?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    hardhat said:

hardhat said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

The US, and NATO has spent how many billions, if not trillions, on R&D, weapon production, and all around planning for taking on a foe like Russia?

Now, our surplus stock in the hands of Ex-Soviet block countries is absolutely SHREDDING big bad Russia. It's actually amazing to watch, if you follow it and don't just gargle Tucker's balls on the topic.

We are basically eliminating Russia as a future threat to the world for pennies on the dollar.

Yes, I know Ukraine is corrupt. Yes, I know Burisma is a thing. I don't give a shit.

Russia is getting it's ass fucked by it's younger brother and Uncle Sam is getting a fantastic ROI. Plus, amazing intel on all things Russia - which has proven to be a complete paper tiger incapable of countering HIMARS artillery made by the US in...the 80s.

China is watching this shitshow with concern, too. They would never be able to sniff Taiwan, and they now know it.

The US can't even pay for it's own problems, why the fuck would you want to get an 'ROI" on a corrupt piece of shit country and their corrupt POS leader?

If you can't grasp this is way, way, way more dangerous to our national security than Vietnam and Afghanistan, there's not much I can do for you. Backing Putin into a spot where both sides are openly discussing tactical nuclear deployment is unfathomable. But go ahead and virtue signal blue and yellow all you want. Russia and Ukraine conflicts go back centuries. We have no business there.

This is shitty deal for the US and the fucking dementia patient who OK'd blowing up Russia's Nord Stream pipeline is going to be all hunkered down in his underground bunker eating ice cream while the rest of us have to sweat out the Cuban missile crisis Part 2.0. All over covering up his corrupt kid and pandering to all the shady shit the US has been funding in Ukraine.

No thanks. Fuck "ROI". All it takes is that 'paper tiger' to launch a couple dozen nukes and we're all fucked.

If the state of their nukes is anything close to the state of their army, 75% of them probably aren't even functional.

Surplus military equipment from the 80s isn't going to benefit Kent and Kennewick. Might as well give it to Ukraine to help them defend their land from a Kim Grinolds esque dictator.

Appeasement has worked so well in dealing with Russia in the past. Georgia, Chechnya, Crimea. You have to draw a line in the sand somewhere

The hard on some people on the right have for Russia is flat out embarrassing. Grow some balls.

Defending democracy, even corrupt and struggling ones, is important. And we are doing it by giving said democracy old weapons and intelligence.

The fact that Russia wasn't able to take down Ukraine in the first month of the war is embarrassing. The fact Russia can't even fly planes into Ukraine is embarrassing. The fact Russia is afraid to use the S-35 and T-14 in Ukraine is embarrassing. The fact Russia is pulling 50s and 60s tanks out of storage is embarrassing.

Everything about this is embarrassing for Russia and incredible to watch. The takes you guys have on the matter are embarrassing, too.
    You clearly have not listened to any former military personnel talk about Russia’s overall approach to this war. Starting with their initial incursion. Which was encouraged by Joey.
    I have listened to plenty. The consensus is that this had been a disaster for Russia and they are absolutely fucked.

https://www.businessinsider.com/top-us-general-says-russia-has-lost-the-ukraine-war-2023-2

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/15/russian-army-has-lost-up-to-half-of-key-battle-tanks-analysts-estimate-ukraine

https://nypost.com/2023/01/20/russia-has-significantly-more-than-100000-casualties-in-ukraine-milley/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1736394/putin-troops-russia-casualties-wagner-group-mercenaries-uk-ministry-defence-update

Obstinate.

This has been 3-4 times deadlier for Russia in one year than for the US in entirety of the War in Vientam

let that sink in
    Hold on a sec there, turbo. Sure, there are lots of casualties and deaths, but those are based on estimates, satellite imagery, and there's no reason for anyone to distort the numbers, is there? I mean, we just gotta trust them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineRussiaReport/comments/118uje2/ua_pov_prigozhin_publishes_photo_of_wagner_kia_in/
    Not really, for the most part Ive been posting sources to support my arguments.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I can't separate the actors from the movie in this one. I just can't

Because I've seen this movie before

I wanted freedom and democracy for the middle east in particular Afghanistan and Iraq. I was in. The arsenal of democracy turned out to be just what Ike warned us about.

I can't shake the evidence that shows this was all part of the malarkey of the last 5 years and Trump had to be removed to let it happen. Ukraine stinks to high heaven Sorry but it's true

And the US actors on this and the simps like H cheering from the safety of the sidelines seals the deal

I'm out

Fascist
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,910
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I wanted freedom and democracy for the middle east in particular Afghanistan and Iraq. I was in. The arsenal of democracy turned out to be just what Ike warned us about.

I can't shake the evidence that shows this was all part of the malarkey of the last 5 years and Trump had to be removed to let it happen. Ukraine stinks to high heaven Sorry but it's true

And the US actors on this and the simps like H cheering from the safety of the sidelines seals the deal

I'm out

Not really, for the most part have you been posting sources to support your arguments?

That's what I thought.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,269
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2023

pawz said:

I’m mocking Wikipedia and your source. Both operated by us Intelligence. Keep up.

You really hate America
    You showed your hate for America at the polls. How many times did you vote? Ukraine means nothing to us. To democrats it means millions of laundered tax dollars in their coffers. You support this. This is probably why you want Ukraine to hang around. We need Americans not you people.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm out

I didn't buy Afghanistan or Iraq so I'm good.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Wait until PGOS starts getting reports of Russian gains and the begging from Zelensky really heats up with a US Troop support ask. Then what?

All of those calling this Hitler 2.0 will be backed into a corner and forced to support sending our men and women to save DeMoCrAcY. It’s gonna happen as sure as Joey shits himself daily.

Joey should have worked overtime to avoid this War altogether. But then he can’t be a tuff guy in Suns and who’s gonna get rich if that happened?

The only significant gains since summer of 2022 have been by Ukraine
    Do you have any idea how many Troops Russia is readying right now? You have a fantasy that wars don’t turn. This one is no different.

I’m right here and you know it. Ukraine and Joey should be calling for a cease fire and negotiations. They have the upper hand, right?

Lol do you realize Russia doesn't have equipment for all those mobiks? They barely did for the first 300k.

Their professional army is sending sailors from the artic circle into battle on foot with no mobile support.

Their artillery stocks are so low they are buying shells from North Korea and drones from Iran.

Wagner has been cut off from the MOD and can no longer recruit prisoners because the MOD has plans for penal battalions.

Did I walk into a Russian fan boi telegram channel?

"Ooohhhhhh boooiii just you wait until the trains start running West!" Lulz this shit is a meme.

The Russians have proven that corruption does have consequences. They aren't to be underestimated but lol at the thought that this has been anything but a complete disaster from the start for them. This is Afghanistan x1,000.

I can literally watch livestreams from the war and see this shit live where Russians are STILL sending tanks into battle single file like it's WW2. Keep coping that somehow this isn't incompetence on grand display.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,072
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm out

You're buying this
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,485
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Wait until PGOS starts getting reports of Russian gains and the begging from Zelensky really heats up with a US Troop support ask. Then what?

All of those calling this Hitler 2.0 will be backed into a corner and forced to support sending our men and women to save DeMoCrAcY. It’s gonna happen as sure as Joey shits himself daily.

Joey should have worked overtime to avoid this War altogether. But then he can’t be a tuff guy in Suns and who’s gonna get rich if that happened?

Do you have any idea how many Troops Russia is readying right now? You have a fantasy that wars don’t turn. This one is no different.

I’m right here and you know it. Ukraine and Joey should be calling for a cease fire and negotiations. They have the upper hand, right?

Lol do you realize Russia doesn't have equipment for all those mobiks? They barely did for the first 300k.

Their professional army is sending sailors from the artic circle into battle on foot with no mobile support.

Their artillery stocks are so low they are buying shells from North Korea and drones from Iran.

Wagner has been cut off from the MOD and can no longer recruit prisoners because the MOD has plans for penal battalions.

"Ooohhhhhh boooiii just you wait until the trains start running West!" Lulz this shit is a meme.

The Russians have proven that corruption does have consequences. They aren't to be underestimated but lol at the thought that this has been anything but a complete disaster from the start for them. This is Afghanistan x1,000.

I can literally watch livestreams from the war and see this shit live where Russians are STILL sending tanks into battle single file like it's WW2. Keep coping that somehow this isn't incompetence on grand display.

Great what happens when putin is fed up with the losses and launches a nuke?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

See ?!?! Putin is literally Hitler !!1!

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm out

You're buying this
    I'm buying dead Russians.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

This is a fs take that's already been debated in this thred.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2023

I'm out

You're buying this
    It's a different product entirely
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2023

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Obstinate.

let that sink in

Your @Sources think you are a Rube.

Hope this helps.

@PostGameOrangeSlices
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2023
    pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Obstinate.

let that sink in

Hope this helps.

@PostGameOrangeSlices
    Your sources are a few hot takes on youtube podcasts.

The evidence is clear. This isnt some grand conspiracy.

This is Russia starting a land war in Europe in 2023 for greed and ego

Russia thought they saw weakness in the West and an opportunity to strike. After all, after Crimea, the Donbas, Georgia, and Chechnya, why wouldnt this work out?

Turns out their table top battle plans shit the fucking bed.

VDV massacred at Hostomel airport. Flagship battleship sunk. Cannot even fly planes into Ukrainian territory, and that was before Western anti air started arriving.

It's one of the worst military blunders of all time.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Obstinate.

let that sink in

Hope this helps.

@PostGameOrangeSlices

Russia thought they saw weakness in the West and an opportunity to strike. After all, after Crimea, the Donbas, Georgia, and Chechnya, why wouldnt this work out?

VDV massacred at Hostomel airport. Flagship battleship sunk. Cannot even fly planes into Ukrainian territory, and that was before Western anti air started arriving.

Putin lives in an information bubble of his own creation. He believed his own propaganda that those elite VDV paratroopers would be welcomed as liberators.

Our own leadership is in the process of creating a similar echo chamber capable of similar historic blunders.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited February 2023

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Obstinate.

let that sink in

Hope this helps.

@PostGameOrangeSlices

My sources are military men with long careers who still have their own sources on the inside. Both having long studied Russia. One was Chief UN Weapons Inspector, the other a Senior Advisor to Secretary of Defense. They have more or less been accurate the whole way.

Your sources are Biden voters being spoon fed by the CIA. Putin is literally Hitler.

Hope this fucking helps. It won't, but still.

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Obstinate.

let that sink in

Hope this helps.

@PostGameOrangeSlices

Putin lives in an information bubble of his own creation. He believed his own propaganda that those elite VDV paratroopers would be welcomed as liberators.

Our own leadership is in the process of creating a similar echo chamber capable of similar historic blunders.
    Disagree. They've been long enveloped. Historic blunder commenced.

• Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

hardhat said:

hardhat said:

pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

Obstinate.

let that sink in

Hope this helps.

@PostGameOrangeSlices

Yup. They expected a Special Military Operation resulting in Zelensky fleeing or dead, the collapse of the Ukranian Army, and parades in Kyiv within a weeks time.

Russian command had called in and booked meals at restaurants in Kyiv. Columns of riot police were on their way to instill law and order.

They ended up like this:

Too little infantry and air support, too many Ukranians on the flanks with anti-armor.

It is honestly one of the worst blunders of all time.