Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 1,204
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 11

HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

HuskyBuck said:

So none of you are willing to state your case in court? It's perfectly within your right to do so an put together a compelling case and sue the state government.

Thats weird none of you have done this....weird. Like I said, very faggy. You’re gonna complain on this on a message board for the rest of your lives. Let me know how that goes fellas. Lmao

Did you suffer a head injury recently?
    Hey @RaceBannon , when my brother’s chihuahua starts barking controllably, I usually throw my shoe at it and it shuts up. Let me know if you need help disciplining yours here (shedog)
    Hey go fuck yourself

I don't teach special ed here to retards like you

Catch up or get out. NOC
    It’s weird when challenged to present “facts” in court, not one of these can get through…oh that’s right…the courts are corrupt. Everything is corrupt that isn’t in your favor. Very convenient. Shit can you put this great skill to use and prove that Washington actually beat Michigan but points were hidden?

Like I said, whenever you’re ready to present one of these and not right wing propaganda let me know. Or you can jerk each other off to your “evidence” on this message board for the rest of your faggie lives hahahahahaha.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

HuskyBuck said:

So none of you are willing to state your case in court? It's perfectly within your right to do so an put together a compelling case and sue the state government.

Thats weird none of you have done this....weird. Like I said, very faggy. You’re gonna complain on this on a message board for the rest of your lives. Let me know how that goes fellas. Lmao

Hey @RaceBannon , when my brother’s chihuahua starts barking controllably, I usually throw my shoe at it and it shuts up. Let me know if you need help disciplining yours here (shedog)
    Chihuahua? And you're calling other people faggy? Kreist.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

HuskyBuck said:

Hey go fuck yourself

Catch up or get out. NOC
    It’s weird when challenged to present “facts” in court, not one of these can get through…oh that’s right…the courts are corrupt. Everything is corrupt that isn’t in your favor. Very convenient. Shit can you put this great skill to use and prove that Washington actually beat Michigan but points were hidden?

Like I said, whenever you’re ready to present one of these and not right wing propaganda let me know. Or you can jerk each other off to your “evidence” on this message board for the rest of your faggie lives hahahahahaha.

Like I said

Catch up or fuck off

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,758
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited January 11
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

HuskyBuck said:

Hey go fuck yourself

Catch up or get out. NOC

You had good intentions but there's poor execution and it's become quite cringe. My heart aches for you. Please save yourself before its too late. There's no hope for whatever you're trying to accomplish here unless you get off on it. I would understand it a little more in that case, but you won't last.

• Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 1,204
    First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

HuskyBuck said:

Hey go fuck yourself

Catch up or get out. NOC

You had good intentions but there's poor execution and it's become quite cringe. My heart aches for you. Please save yourself before its too late. There's no hope for whatever you're trying to accomplish here unless you get off on it. I would understand it a little more in that case, but you won't last.

I’m being 100% serious. I can be convinced if people bring their evidence to court and can logically work out how what they say is true. Pulling sources from Twitter and presenting that as fact….im sorry, grow up.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

HuskyBuck said:

Hey go fuck yourself

Catch up or get out. NOC

I’m being 100% serious. I can be convinced if people bring their evidence to court and can logically work out how what they say is true. Pulling sources from Twitter and presenting that as fact….im sorry, grow up.
    You mean doing exactly what the Leftist MSM does all day every day, which you obviously consume and blindly trust?

It's nobody's job here to convince you of anything and you're clearly corrupt AF anyway, so why not do everyone a favor and fuck off, BidenBro?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,504
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HuskyBuck said:

Sledog said:

HuskyBuck said:

Communists always talk a big game then lose on 2nd and 1.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,245
    edited January 14

I’m sorry, @RaceBannon. You were right. Rod is a dipshit.

A dipshit who boned ridiculously hot women but still a dipshit
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,291
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

I’m sorry, @RaceBannon. You were right. Rod is a dipshit.

A dipshit who boned ridiculously hot women but still a dipshit
    Also had a ridiculously wide range of great music to horrific shit.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,291
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Oregon Dem "experts" have a solution to ending homelessness. It's worked everywhere it has been tried.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,500
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So I guess we confirmed @HuskyBuck is retarded.

Election haught talk in the Ukraine thred.

But he's serial guys! So serial! Just show him some evidence.
  • Options

So I guess we confirmed @HuskyBuck is retarded.

Election haught talk in the Ukraine thred.

But he's serial guys! So serial! Just show him some evidence.

That’s really unfair to Corkeys who love stickers and have retard strength.
  • Options

About fucking time instead of wasting time, money and intelligence on some proxy shithole money laundering front war in Ukraine.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,799
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Wasting intelligence?
  • Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 2,118
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 26
    Is this thing still on? Not many Ukraine flags attached to the Facebook Warrior accounts these days. “Palestine” seems to be the new shined turd for the smooth-headed suburban wine moms who are the Democrat base.

I did see some NATO higher-up admitted something that most non-retards knew two years ago. Russia is in no position to attack a NATO country and if anyone actually believed they were trying to regain their Soviet Bloc, please don’t have children. That was all lies and gaslighting to scare idiots into wanting to spend billions on a lost cause to everyone except those profiting off of the deaths.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,799
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Is this thing still on? Not many Ukraine flags attached to the Facebook Warrior accounts these days. “Palestine” seems to be the new shined turd for the smooth-headed suburban wine moms who are the Democrat base.

I did see some NATO higher-up admitted something that most non-retards knew two years ago. Russia is in no position to attack a NATO country and if anyone actually believed they were trying to regain their Soviet Bloc, please don’t have children. That was all lies and gaslighting to scare idiots into wanting to spend billions on a lost cause to everyone except those profiting off of the deaths.

Hindsight is 20/20

3 days to Kyiv, comrade.

Russia was scary 2 years ago. Now? Not so much
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,298
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Hindsight is 20/20

3 days to Kyiv, comrade.

[citation needed]
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,368
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    EverettChrisEverettChris Member Posts: 2,118
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 26

Hindsight is 20/20

3 days to Kyiv, comrade.

Yeah, you were afraid because of the impossible lies about the Russian threat to Europe told to sell this laundering scheme that we non-retards saw two years ago. Let this be a teachable moment for you on how gaslighting and propaganda work.