Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,415
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941
    Sledog said:
    At this point, fuck our Congress and POTUS for sending money. Zelensky is just sending an invoice for services not rendered. Our own idiots send the payment without checking the PO

And we? are idiots for continuing to elect them.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:
    At this point, fuck our Congress and POTUS for sending money. Zelensky is just sending an invoice for services not rendered. Our own idiots send the payment without checking the PO

Look at the "Republican" leadership. Until recently, "I have a plan" McCarthy, McConnell, Romney, Lindsey Graham et al. All on Team America World Police, all supporting eternal war paid for with US debt. Toss out McCarthy and the republican establishment went ape sh*t. Desperately trying to get Nikki Haley in there because we need to save democracy in Ukraine while they have no interest in running clean elections in the US and protecting the US border.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    WTF is a "Republican" anymore? Seriously.

I know a Dem is someone who hates America, loves Queers, Trannies, Child Rapists, Muslims and/or anything non-white, doesn't want to work and has shit for brains.

But again, what's a Republican anymore?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941

Sledog said:

Look at the "Republican" leadership. Until recently, "I have a plan" McCarthy, McConnell, Romney, Lindsey Graham et al. All on Team America World Police, all supporting eternal war paid for with US debt. Toss out McCarthy and the republican establishment went ape sh*t. Desperately trying to get Nikki Haley in there because we need to save democracy in Ukraine while they have no interest in running clean elections in the US and protecting the US border.
    Like I said, we are fucking retarded to keep electing these people.

• Options
    edited December 2023

WTF is a "Republican" anymore? Seriously.

I know a Dem is someone who hates America, loves Queers, Trannies, Child Rapists, Muslims and/or anything non-white, doesn't want to work and has shit for brains.

But again, what's a Republican anymore?

Democrat=Communist. Anyone that disagrees with that statement is communist so ask your neighbors so you know for when the real shit starts. They are openly destroying our country and attempting to replace us with illegals from all over the world while our veterans get kicked out of places to house them!

Every shitty nation has emptied their jails, prisons, mental hospitals etc. and sent them here!

I read Zelensky was shopping for a 5 million dollar mansion for his mommy.
  • Options
    HuskyBuckHuskyBuck Member Posts: 866
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    edited January 10
    Wow…we have some real nut jobs in here lol.

Nee nar nee nar take me to your leader!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyBuck said:

See?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyBuck said:

Go ahead and point out who the nutbags are and why they are nutbags.
  • Options
    edited January 10
    Bob_C said:

HuskyBuck said:

Bob you can put yourself on that list. I love people who complain about others “believing what they are told” while repeating every talking point their “side” spits out. Both sides are faggy.

I choose to believe the simplest explanation when it comes to stuff. The election for example. What’s more likely?

- There are coordinated layers of corruptness everywhere across the country to influence the final result that no one can seem to prove
    - Someone didn’t like the results and is pushing conspiracy theories

I’ll choose B. Some of you fell asleep during that faggy Philosophy class in college or something.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    5 counties basically decided the election

And they all had malarkey going on

There is plenty of evidence for you to ignore

Mask up and get another booster
  • Options
    HuskyBuck said:

Bob_C said:

HuskyBuck said:

Bob you can put yourself on that list. I love people who complain about others “believing what they are told” while repeating every talking point their “side” spits out. Both sides are faggy.

I choose to believe the simplest explanation when it comes to stuff. The election for example. What’s more likely?

- There are coordinated layers of corruptness everywhere across the country to influence the final result that no one can seem to prove
    - Someone didn’t like the results and is pushing conspiracy theories

I’ll choose B. Some of you fell asleep during that faggy Philosophy class in college or something.
    I see another BidenBro has arrived! Do you hang at the Tool Box like the Dazzler?
  • Options
    Atta boy guys, resort to personal attacks. I’m merely calling out the obvious. You’re all being faggy and wasting your life.

You guys wanna know the cliff notes version of this Ukraine thing. Zelensky couldn’t dig up dirt out of thin air like you wanted , so some idiot on Twitter told you to be angry. If he had dug up dirt, you would be wanting to send more aid to Ukraine as we speak. That’s the truth guys. You can stop wasting your lives being angry now.