Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,208
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

Why did the bidens have an interest in three of them? Biggest being MetaBiota. They were doing work not allowed here. Simple. Those were a main target of the Russians. They hit them all and have the paperwork. look that up you'll find their press releases. Kennedy Jr. has spoken of them as well.

Let's go ahead and just assume there are biolabs etc.

Russia still isn't doing any of this as "the good guys" or to "de-nazify" Ukraine. Plenty of neo nazis in Russia proper.

These are convenient additional motives at best.

Kinda like "wmd's" in Iraq.

It's weird to me that we've jumped the shark to the point of "don't trust the US government but go ahead and trust the authoritarians in Russia."

Do you guysm read the CCP's stuff as well?
    No one said that Russia was the good guy. But the US was funding biolab research on the Russian border. We were pushing for adding the Ukraine to NATO. The US rejected any attempt to negotiate a settlement prior to hostilities. Now pretend that the chicoms were conducting bioweapon research in Mexico. And the chicoms were pushing to add Mexico into a military alliance and provide them with advance weaponry and military bases. That would capture some attention from a serious US administration. (The dementia patient would probably welcome this. He has no problem with the current chicom/Mexican fentanyl alliance.)

I don't trust the Russians. I don't trust the Ukrainians. I don't trust the US government. That's not jumping the shark, they are all untrustworthy.
    The US has money involved in biolabs all over the world

Hell, the US had money involved in the fucking Covid Wuhan lab.

Why didn't Russia invade China to stop their bio labs?

The bio lab narrative is a false one and there is 0 legitimate information to substantiate it.

Like @UW_Doog_Bot said, it's 100% Russia's version of "WMDs in Iraq"

Russia has also said that the US has been training birds to fly from Ukraine to spread disease, and that they are fighting homosexual supersoldiers that NATO has experimented on.

It's like CNN on meth and vodka and their people watch it because they have no fucking choice and no opposition. There isn't even a Fox news equivalent to balance the propaganda out between different spheres of influence.
    I'm with you war hawks on this one. The biolabs are bullshit until proven otherwise. But also democracy is a fucking stupid reason to supply Ukraine with weapons.
    I'm with you until you call me a war hawk

A war hawk is someone who is justifying Russia bringing back WW1 level bullshit to the world

I believe Ukraine wants to defend themselves. They are being raped and pillaged, I have no issue funding them a sword and a shield. If they want to fight and die for their national identity then let them do it.

None of this appease and justify the rapist bullshit
    A bit of a pet name, but you guys have basically admitted that the whole point here is to dry and bleed Russia out because that is to our benefit.
    That is a US geopolitic net positive that has happened to stem from arming a country that wants to defend itself from a land grab
    What form is the net positive coming in? Cash? Influence? Prestige? Ascension to heaven?
    This isn't that hard. A traditional major enemy and rival is mired down in a conflict taking tremendous attrition. The US gets to watch and see how 80s technology does against modern day Russia (the country the gear was designed to fight) all without losing a single soldier.
    So to be in a better position to win the next war then. And round and round we go.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2023
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

Why did the bidens have an interest in three of them? Biggest being MetaBiota. They were doing work not allowed here. Simple. Those were a main target of the Russians. They hit them all and have the paperwork. look that up you'll find their press releases. Kennedy Jr. has spoken of them as well.

Russia still isn't doing any of this as "the good guys" or to "de-nazify" Ukraine. Plenty of neo nazis in Russia proper.

It's weird to me that we've jumped the shark to the point of "don't trust the US government but go ahead and trust the authoritarians in Russia."

No one said that Russia was the good guy. But the US was funding biolab research on the Russian border. We were pushing for adding the Ukraine to NATO. The US rejected any attempt to negotiate a settlement prior to hostilities. Now pretend that the chicoms were conducting bioweapon research in Mexico. And the chicoms were pushing to add Mexico into a military alliance and provide them with advance weaponry and military bases. That would capture some attention from a serious US administration. (The dementia patient would probably welcome this. He has no problem with the current chicom/Mexican fentanyl alliance.)

I don't trust the Russians. I don't trust the Ukrainians. I don't trust the US government. That's not jumping the shark, they are all untrustworthy.

The bio lab narrative is a false one and there is 0 legitimate information to substantiate it.

Russia has also said that the US has been training birds to fly from Ukraine to spread disease, and that they are fighting homosexual supersoldiers that NATO has experimented on.

It's like CNN on meth and vodka and their people watch it because they have no fucking choice and no opposition. There isn't even a Fox news equivalent to balance the propaganda out between different spheres of influence.
    I'm with you war hawks on this one. The biolabs are bullshit until proven otherwise. But also democracy is a fucking stupid reason to supply Ukraine with weapons.

A war hawk is someone who is justifying Russia bringing back WW1 level bullshit to the world

I believe Ukraine wants to defend themselves. They are being raped and pillaged, I have no issue funding them a sword and a shield. If they want to fight and die for their national identity then let them do it.

A bit of a pet name, but you guys have basically admitted that the whole point here is to dry and bleed Russia out because that is to our benefit.
    That is a US geopolitic net positive that has happened to stem from arming a country that wants to defend itself from a land grab
    What form is the net positive coming in? Cash? Influence? Prestige? Ascension to heaven?
    This isn't that hard. A traditional major enemy and rival is mired down in a conflict taking tremendous attrition. The US gets to watch and see how 80s technology does against modern day Russia (the country the gear was designed to fight) all without losing a single soldier.
    So to be in a better position to win the next war then. And round and round we go.
    Until we are all singing kumbayah around the campfire then the US should probably prepare and train for wars...

More like round and round the justifications for Russia starting this shitshow goes

I'm sure the country of Georgia had gay Nazia biolabs in 2008, too. And the gay Muslims Nazi Chechens of the 1990s - famous biolabbers.

Russia literally blew their own apartment buildings up and blamed it on Chechnya. But yeah sure, gay biolabs
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

Until we are all singing kumbayah around the campfire then the US should probably prepare and train for wars...

More like round and round the justifications for Russia starting this shitshow goes

I'm sure the country of Georgia had gay Nazia biolabs in 2008, too. And the gay Muslims Nazi Chechens of the 1990s - famous biolabbers.

Russia literally blew their own apartment buildings up and blamed it on Chechnya. But yeah sure, gay biolabs
    I'm not the biolab guy.

Russia was sieging Chechnya while we were doubling down in Iraq. Spare us the morale lecture.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

I'm not the biolab guy.

Russia was sieging Chechnya while we were doubling down in Iraq. Spare us the morale lecture.
    I'm not giving anyone a morale lecture.

I'm giving reasons why Russia is, was, and will probably always be full of fucking shit.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

I'm not the biolab guy.

I'm giving reasons why Russia is, was, and will probably always be full of fucking shit.
    No one disagrees that Russia is full of shit. Literally everyone is these days.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Sledog said:

I'm not the biolab guy.

No one disagrees that Russia is full of shit. Literally everyone is these days.
    I think the biolab contingent disagrees with you
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Now do money laundering.

• Options
    Founders Club

Now do money laundering.

all of humanity is going down for that one
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Now do money laundering.

If only they had a prosecutor to investigate that. And a congress or president that cared about that. It's all related.
    If only we did.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,911
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2023
    So now we? are sending UKR depleted uranium munitions.

I guess it’s ok because it’s old stockpile, or something.

Despite the fact RUS has stated nuclear is nuclear. No distinction for DU.

Also, sending DU munitions to a country that just fired its Defense Minister for corruption.

https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-russia-blinken-depleted-uranium-566352a33ea9035ae706345eaa4cfa95

Who The Fuck Is In Charge ??

Who Is The Fucking Adult In The Room ??

Who Is Executing This Death Wish For America And The World ??

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    pawz said:

Also, sending DU munitions to a country that just fired its Defense Minister for corruption.

https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-russia-blinken-depleted-uranium-566352a33ea9035ae706345eaa4cfa95

Answer: 81 Million Dem Voters, Quite Obviously.

Try to get one Biden voter to admit they regret their vote (real or fake).

They won't. They can't.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

They won't. They can't.
    They can't wait to impeach Trump in 2025 over ending a war. Cook it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

The same shells Russia has been using since day 1?

Yawn

Another freakout about nothing
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

pawz said:

They won't. They can't.
    They can't wait to impeach Trump in 2025 over ending a war. Cook it.
    He got impeached for trying to stop one
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

Yawn

I’m sure if that were true the “news” would have been cackling about it before now.

What better way to satiate the ‘Putin is literally Hitler’ screeches.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

pawz said:

Yawn

I’m sure if that were true the “news” would have been cackling about it before now.

They are standard for T72 and T90 tanks armor piercing rounds lol

• Options
    Founders Club
    edited September 2023

pawz said:

pawz said:

Yawn

Link?

If this was true, then why is it news when we do it?

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Yawn

Link?

Are you serious here?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited September 2023

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Yawn

Link?

Are you serious here?
    Yes.

Enlighten me.

Contrary to popular opinion, I’m open to new (to me) information.