Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,292 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

PGOS 5 years and 600 pages from now.

Bahkmut!

Call of Duty: Bakhmut

Walk forward 100 steps and get blown up by artillery

Even from the safety of your orange tank!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,972 Standard Supporter

trublue said:

pawz said:

Keep circle jerking dipshits

Trust the science, Khazarian.

Such a stupid take.

Russia now has NATO at their largerst land border and is still gettin pulverized trying to advance.

Congrats, Russia!
    Why is is stupid, Khazarian?

War good. Putin bad.

Because Russia could BE in Nato if it wanted to.

This is a genocidal land grab that Putin thought he could easily get away with.

After all, the last two trial runs went flawlessly in Georgia, then in Crimea and Donbas.

Whoops.

You and you ilk bending over backwards to justify this shit is retarded.
    Another example of you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Putin asked Bill Clinton point-blank if Russia could become a member of NATO.

He was rebuffed.

How could that be if "Russia could BE in Nato if it wanted to" ?

Russia wanted special treatment and was told no. Then Putin said fuck off.

Classic Russian dick in ass revisionism. And you love the Russian dick
    Link to support Paragraph 1?
    https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/russia-could-have-joined-nato-but-why-didn-t-they-do-it-55561

This article is actually as close as it comes to neutral on the topic. I thought it was a good read
    Why would letting Russia into NATO been good for the US? Don't hurt yourself.
    Well, Russia wouldve had to have been serious about joining to entertain the hypothetical

Which, they weren't
    So, why this talk about we had a chance to let Russia join NATO?

But, but, but..."Ukraine is its own country that can fight for itself!!!" - PGOS
    I never said that retard

Of course this would be impossible to do without Western support.

Sorry, the West decided enough is enough with Russian land grabbing bullshit. That must suck for you.
    Sorry, Europe hasn't decided. They are just doing some minor virtue signaling. If Russian was a European threat, then let the Euros deal with it. They don't so they are letting the US do the heavy lifting because nothing says existential threat to the US like having the Ukraine default on its pension obligations. Lots of money to be made with eternal war for some parties if you get Uncle Sugar to foot the bill.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,157 Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

You said we have won, pretty much.

Ukraine still being in control of this much of their territory is a massive strategic and morale win for them, yes
    So sounds like they should end this now and take their victory.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,292 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

You said we have won, pretty much.

Ukraine still being in control of this much of their territory is a massive strategic and morale win for them, yes
    So sounds like they should end this now and take their victory.
    Be sure to let them know
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 32,982 Standard Supporter

But, but, but..."Ukraine is its own country that can fight for itself!!!" - PGOS
    I never said that retard

Sorry, the West decided enough is enough with Russian land grabbing bullshit. That must suck for you.
    Last I checked that land did belong to Russia previously.
    Sledog said:

I never said that retard

Last I checked that land did belong to Russia previously.
    And Russian belonged to Mongolia for a long ass time after being conquered

No one gives a shit
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,850 Founders Club
    pawz said:

trublue said:

pawz said:

Such a stupid take.

Russia now has NATO at their largerst land border and is still gettin pulverized trying to advance.

Congrats, Russia!

War good. Putin bad.

After all, the last two trial runs went flawlessly in Georgia, then in Crimea and Donbas.

Whoops.

He was rebuffed.

https://www.trtworld.com/magazine/russia-could-have-joined-nato-but-why-didn-t-they-do-it-55561

This article is actually as close as it comes to neutral on the topic. I thought it was a good read
    I have all the screen shots I need.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRT_World

The network has received criticism for failing to meet accepted journalism ethics and standards for independence and objectivity, with some commentators especially in the West calling it a mouthpiece or propaganda arm of the Erdoğan administration.[2][3][4] TRT World has stated that it is financially and editorially independent from the administration, and that its news gathering and reporting activities are just like those of other publicly-funded broadcasters around the world, with a mission to show a non-Turkish audience events from Turkey's viewpoint.[5][6][4] However, according to Reporters Without Borders, Turkey in 2020 ranked 154th out of 179 countries in press freedom.[7] TRT's genocide denial ideology in regards to the Armenian Genocide has also earned it worldwide criticism.

*Bump*

pawz said:

pawz said:

trublue said:

pawz said:

Such a stupid take.

Congrats, Russia!

War good. Putin bad.

Whoops.

He was rebuffed.

The network has received criticism for failing to meet accepted journalism ethics and standards for independence and objectivity, with some commentators especially in the West calling it a mouthpiece or propaganda arm of the Erdoğan administration.[2][3][4] TRT World has stated that it is financially and editorially independent from the administration, and that its news gathering and reporting activities are just like those of other publicly-funded broadcasters around the world, with a mission to show a non-Turkish audience events from Turkey's viewpoint.[5][6][4] However, according to Reporters Without Borders, Turkey in 2020 ranked 154th out of 179 countries in press freedom.[7] TRT's genocide denial ideology in regards to the Armenian Genocide has also earned it worldwide criticism.

*Bump*

Wikipedia is your source?

I thought we couldnt use that source.

Only when convenient for Mr Orange Tanks

pawz said:

pawz said:

trublue said:

pawz said:

Such a stupid take.

Congrats, Russia!

War good. Putin bad.

Whoops.

He was rebuffed.

*Bump*

Wikipedia is controlled by the deep state and even they think your source is fucking stupid.

But great white flag as always.

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

trublue said:

pawz said:

Such a stupid take.

Congrats, Russia!

War good. Putin bad.

Whoops.

He was rebuffed.

*Bump*

Wikipedia is controlled by the deep state and even they think your source is fucking stupid.

Holy shit you are a hypocritical idiot

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

trublue said:

pawz said:

Such a stupid take.

Congrats, Russia!

War good. Putin bad.

Whoops.

He was rebuffed.

*Bump*

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Let's stay on track, shall we?

You made a statement - screen shotted for eternity - that was almost as fucking dumb as HH screenshots. You could have saved yourself the embarrassment by completing a modicum of research.

Same goes for the rest of your dumb fucking links. You have NO idea who controls those platforms and subsequently what their motives might be. It matters.

I guess being a self-appointed savant has it's advantages?

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

trublue said:

pawz said:

Such a stupid take.

Congrats, Russia!

War good. Putin bad.

Whoops.

He was rebuffed.

*Bump*

That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Let's stay on track, shall we?

You made a statement - screen shotted for eternity - that was almost as fucking dumb as HH screenshots. You could have saved yourself the embarrassment by completing a modicum of research.

Same goes for the rest of your dumb fucking links. You have NO idea who controls those platforms and subsequently what their motives might be. It matters.

I guess being a self-appointed savant has it's advantages?

Dude you can look up Russia/NATO ascension on any fucking search engine and find tons of links. The one I posted isn't the only one out there. Jesus fucking Christ, Mr Orange Tanks strikes again

"Wikipedia is your source? We don't accept that here. Oh by the way here is my wikipedia source"

DIAFF
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,852 Standard Supporter

Ukraine is an actual country that can fight for its own territory, believe it or not.
    After the initial attack withered Ukraine has done nothing but take back it's territory...

I never said that retard

See Above, Retard.

Ukraine is an actual country that can fight for its own territory, believe it or not.
    After the initial attack withered Ukraine has done nothing but take back it's territory...

I never said that retard

See Above, Retard.
    Ukraine gets to determine fighting the fucking war or not, Cleetus

It is also their prerogative to get weapons from whoever wants to give it to them, Cleetus

This isnt rocket science. Use that 50 IQ of yours and youd realize they aren't mutually exclusive statements. Or better yet, DIAFF
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,972 Standard Supporter

I never said that retard

See Above, Retard.

It is also their prerogative to get weapons from whoever wants to give it to them, Cleetus

This isnt rocket science. Use that 50 IQ of yours and youd realize they aren't mutually exclusive statements. Or better yet, DIAFF
    It's our prerogative to have them get their weapons from the Euros on their continent. Euros have the resources to defend themselves, they just want to grift off of Uncle Sugar and our MIC using taxpayer money to enrich themselves.

I never said that retard

See Above, Retard.

It's our prerogative to have them get their weapons from the Euros on their continent. Euros have the resources to defend themselves, they just want to grift off of Uncle Sugar and our MIC using taxpayer money to enrich themselves.
    You gotta pay the cost to be the boss

Europe is actually giving them a bunch of shit, too

I never said that retard

See Above, Retard.

@CirrhosisDawg returns.

I never said that retard

See Above, Retard.

@CirrhosisDawg returns.
    The only cirrhosis in this thread, is the cirrhosis of the eyes by how bad your takes are

I never said that retard

See Above, Retard.

@CirrhosisDawg returns.
    The only cirrhosis in this thread, is the cirrhosis of the eyes by how bad your takes are
    Try making sense next time.

But don't hurt yourself.

I never said that retard

See Above, Retard.

Typical tap-dancing leftist drivel. I never said that!! But if I did, I was right to do so.