Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Can we offer this Ukranian solider a scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,114
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

But, but, but..."Ukraine is its own country that can fight for itself!!!" - PGOS
    I never said that retard

Of course this would be impossible to do without Western support.

Sorry, the West decided enough is enough with Russian land grabbing bullshit. That must suck for you.
    Last I checked that land did belong to Russia previously.
    And Russian belonged to Mongolia for a long ass time after being conquered

No one gives a shit
    Russia occupied Mongolia for two years.

Get your history straight.

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Mongolian+conquest+of+russia

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Mongolian+occupation+of+russia

Shut up, stupid.
    Donate to wigwam level you broke piece of shit
    How do you account for the other 99% of anti-war/anti-globalist/anti-hoax posters who donate?

How do you deal with the fact that being anti-war here encourages genocide?
    Of whom?

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,215
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Should we counter every potential genocide?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,284
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    If only some other country in the WORLD would do something. Somebody else needs to get to fucking work.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,142
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Bob_C said:

Look how many Vietnamese and Iraqis we saved. All worth it in dead American kids and lost treasury.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

By supplying those fighting against it with weapons and intel? Absolutely

I wish we were doing more in Myanmar
  • Options
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Look how many Vietnamese and Iraqis we saved. All worth it in dead American kids and lost treasury.
    These were clusterfucks no doubt about it.

Not the same as supplying those fighting against it with arms and intel

Ive never once advocated for US kids in Ukraine
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,114
    Bob_C said:

Silence is violence.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,920
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

But, but, but..."Ukraine is its own country that can fight for itself!!!" - PGOS
    I never said that retard

Of course this would be impossible to do without Western support.

Sorry, the West decided enough is enough with Russian land grabbing bullshit. That must suck for you.
    Last I checked that land did belong to Russia previously.
    And Russian belonged to Mongolia for a long ass time after being conquered

No one gives a shit
    Russia occupied Mongolia for two years.

Get your history straight.

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Mongolian+conquest+of+russia

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Mongolian+occupation+of+russia

Shut up, stupid.
    Donate to wigwam level you broke piece of shit
    How do you account for the other 99% of anti-war/anti-globalist/anti-hoax posters who donate?

How do you deal with the fact that being anti-war here encourages genocide?
    1,000,000 Iraqi’s didn’t kill themselves POTD.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,920
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

These are the pattern, not the exception.

Hope this helps.

• Options
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Bob_C said:

These are the pattern, not the exception.

Hope this helps.

Ukraine isnt Iraq

Hth
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,650
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Is PGOS still caping for Joey B’s cash cow?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,284
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Bob_C said:

We have drained our own warfighting resources that will take years to replace. We cannot weaken ourselves now! China is about to go on the attack but now we can't do shit. And that's what Joe will say. I'd now bet you voted for him.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

We have drained our own warfighting resources that will take years to replace. We cannot weaken ourselves now! China is about to go on the attack but now we can't do shit. And that's what Joe will say. I'd now bet you voted for him.
    Trump v the dementia patient in 2024. US out of Ukraine and on to the Southern Border v Eternal War (for as long as it takes) in Ukraine. Easy choice for me, easy choice for PGOS.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2023
    Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Lmfao

So when China doesnt go on the attack, can you delete your fucking account?

Thanks in advance.

This place makes a lot more sense when you realize it's all hysterical boomers frightened by their own shadow

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,086
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Lmfao

Thanks in advance.

This place makes a lot more sense when you realize it's all hysterical boomers frightened by their own shadow

Yet the only person here scared by anything is you

Odd

None of boomers are scared of Russia or Ukraine falling or any other shit. We want what is best for America plain and fucking simple

So dumbfucks like you can continue to fuck everything up

The world was handed to you and you fucking morons are hell bent on blowing it
  • Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Lmfao

Thanks in advance.

Odd

None of boomers are scared of Russia or Ukraine falling or any other shit. We want what is best for America plain and fucking simple

You fucking pieces of shit can't balance a budget or run a social program without bankrupting it to save your fucking lives

Im not scared of shit. You old fucks think Russia is going to nuke everyone and China is going to attack the fucking US

News flash - neither is going to happen. Stick around a few more years and find out.

If Ukraine wants to humble Russia I say let them and give them our old Desert Storm Bradleys and tanks to help them out. Fuck Russia. The only ones scared of shitty fucking Russia is you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Lmfao

Thanks in advance.

Odd

You fucking pieces of shit can't balance a budget or run a social program without bankrupting it to save your fucking lives

Im not scared of shit. You old fucks think Russia is going to nuke everyone and China is going to attack the fucking US

News flash - neither is going to happen. Stick around a few more years and find out.

If Ukraine wants to humble Russia I say let them and give them our old Desert Storm Bradleys and tanks to help them out. Fuck Russia. The only ones scared of shitty fucking Russia is you.
    Stop voting for morons if you want a balanced budget. You want free shit. That's what you get

You lack of knowledge of basic human nature and world history is alarming but you young dumbshits never got a real education. Not your fault sweetie. Here's an orange slice and a ribbon

• Options
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Lmfao

Thanks in advance.

Odd

Stop voting for morons if you want a balanced budget. You want free shit. That's what you get

You lack of knowledge of basic human nature and world history is alarming but you young dumbshits never got a real education. Not your fault sweetie. Here's an orange slice and a ribbon

Boomers had fucked up every aspect of the government before I had any say in the matter, el oh el

Russia is a fucking clown ass country and its finally being exposed as one by Ukraine of all places.

Deal with it.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Lmfao

Thanks in advance.

Odd

Boomers had fucked up every aspect of the government before I had any say in the matter, el oh el (I didn't, but the dazzler and the free sh*tters and the MIC did.)

Russia The US is a fucking clown ass country and its finally being exposed as one by Ukraine of all places the Mexican cartels of all people.

Deal with it.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

Bob_C said:

Lmfao

Thanks in advance.

Odd

Boomers had fucked up every aspect of the government before I had any say in the matter, el oh el

Russia is a fucking clown ass country and its finally being exposed as one by Ukraine of all places.

Deal with it.

Boomers gave you a life no humans in history could have even dreamed of. You pissants are going to throw it away

Sounds like Russia isn't a threat so who the fuck cares if we send them cash to steal or not

Make up your mind