Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who should LEAVE!

AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
edited June 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
x

Who should leave? 16 votes

DUCKSareOVERRATED
50%
TierbsHsotBoobsRaceBannonAlCzervikRaccoonHarryDawgtonaRoadDawg55Mad_Son[Deleted User] 8 votes
AZDuck
50%
Dick_BHouhuskySwayeHarveyRoadTailgaterAZDuckFridayNiteScoutPopeHarv 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,112
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DUCKSareOVERRATED
    No both option?

Seriously I like an audience. The more you hear the truth the more likely you are to understand it.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    can't we just complain to the mods so they get muted like those fagtards complained to grinolds and fatters about us?
  • Options
    PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AZDuck
    Meek said:

can't we just complain to the mods so they get muted like those fagtards complained to grinolds and fatters about us?

Everyone complained about you. And Damone. The place is better with you guys gone.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DUCKSareOVERRATED

Meek said:

Everyone complained about you. And Damone. The place is better with you guys gone.
    And yet here you are fuckface
  • Options
    AZDuck

Meek said:

I'm here because someone needs to defend the DAWGS. So, fuck off.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,246
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DUCKSareOVERRATED
    What's to defend? They suck like you suck Kim
  • Options
    DUCKSareOVERRATED

Meek said:

I believe there is someone called "DefenderDawg" for that. You seem to be here mostly to promote the KKK.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck
    AZDuck said:

x

I feel cheap and dirty. Is the "Z" for zombie?

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    AZDuck
    You're judged by the company you keep. So far, you, me, and DUCKSareOVERRATED have voted to kick me off Poop Island.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Meek said:

Good luck with that. I've brought multiple issues with other posters and my complaints have been ignored.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

great read as always. just stick to the free bored and the 6 poasts per month that only exist when kim stirs the pawt to the oregon fans and leave the real world critiques and expectations to those of us who know how to be honest.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,518
    Founders Club

Meek said:

Good luck with that. I've brought multiple issues with other posters and my complaints have been ignored.
    You try answering my phone for a day.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

Meek said:

Why are you here then? Dipshit.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DUCKSareOVERRATED

Meek said:

The place sucks. First of all, it's three main mods/contibutors playing musical chairs. However, for their version of this game, they substitute chairs with key UW coaches and AD's asses. When the music stops, they must find one of these asses to place their head in. Luckily, there are enough asses so that nobody ever loses. None of them have to worry about not having an ass to stick their head up.

Does that sound like an accurate analogy to their defending every coach and AD's every move and performance? I can take some defending, but every fucking time? When we are 7-6 every year? When we get blown out by 30+ 3-4 times every year? When our OL sucks every year? When we advertise tickets with Crazy Larry? Criticism is certainly deserved after many of our performances.

If you can get past that, you get great, insightful posts about how special this year is going to be. Ignore all of the hard evidence from the past, this year is going to be special because Section 14A, DaveF, UWSuperfan, ladyhawks, and Howl4Dawgs think it will be. Sounds like a great place to me.

• Options
    AZDuck

Meek said:

The place sucks. First of all, it's three main mods/contibutors playing musical chairs. However, for their version of this game, they substitute chairs with key UW coaches and AD's asses. When the music stops, they must find one of these asses to place their head in. Luckily, there are enough asses so that nobody ever loses. None of them have to worry about not having an ass to stick their head up.

Does that sound like an accurate analogy to their defending every coach and AD's every move and performance? I can take some defending, but every fucking time? When we are 7-6 every year? When we get blown out by 30+ 3-4 times every year? When our OL sucks every year? When we advertise tickets with Crazy Larry? Criticism is certainly deserved after many of our performances.

If you can get past that, you get great, insightful posts about how special this year is going to be. Ignore all of the hard evidence from the past, this year is going to be special because Section 14A, DaveF, UWSuperfan, ladyhawks, and Howl4Dawgs think it will be. Sounds like a great place to me.

So, what's your agenda? The guys at DM re HUSKY fans and support the program. You bitch about them and the program.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013
    DUCKSareOVERRATED

Meek said:

So, what's your agenda? The guys at DM re HUSKY fans and support the program. You bitch about them and the program.
    My agenda is quite simple. I really enjoyed the Rose Bowl's when I was growing up, and I would like to go back. At the very least, I want a team that is still in contention during the last month of the season. I know that will not happen without a great head coach.

I know that will not happen with Sark. I have seen enough to know he is an average coach. His road record, the blowouts, how soft we are up front every year. I've seen enough to know he is not the guy. Yes, he is much better than TW, but since when is that the standard? I bitch about him because I am tired of watching soft, undisciplined football.

I bitch about the dawgman guys because they are morons. Kim got some of his Oregon reports from a guy who was messing with him in private messages. Fetters compares Cody Bruns to Wes Welker even though Welker has had games with as many receptions. Eklund is Mr. 81% and acts like UW has a great chance at a bunch of recruits, even when all the other experts say otherwise. He doesn't really believe UW has a great chance, he just wants to excite all the suckers on the board. By the way, these are just singular examples of their stupid shit. It happens weekly, if not, daily.

Those guys care more about access and getting pats on the head by the AD and coaches than they care if we are any good. Do you think the hated TW because we sucked or did they hate him because he restricted access?

• Options
    DUCKSareOVERRATED

Those guys care more about access and getting pats on the head by the AD and coaches than they care if we are any good. Do you think the hated TW because we sucked or did they hate him because he restricted access?

Confirmed. Their party line is even that they are impartial.
  • Options
    AZDuck

Meek said:

My agenda is quite simple. I really enjoyed the Rose Bowl's when I was growing up, and I would like to go back. At the very least, I want a team that is still in contention during the last month of the season. I know that will not happen without a great head coach.

I know that will not happen with Sark. I have seen enough to know he is an average coach. His road record, the blowouts, how soft we are up front every year. I've seen enough to know he is not the guy. Yes, he is much better than TW, but since when is that the standard? I bitch about him because I am tired of watching soft, undisciplined football.

I bitch about the dawgman guys because they are morons. Kim got some of his Oregon reports from a guy who was messing with him in private messages. Fetters compares Cody Bruns to Wes Welker even though Welker has had games with as many receptions. Eklund is Mr. 81% and acts like UW has a great chance at a bunch of recruits, even when all the other experts say otherwise. He doesn't really believe UW has a great chance, he just wants to excite all the suckers on the board. By the way, these are just singular examples of their stupid shit. It happens weekly, if not, daily.

So, were the Dawgs only good when you were a kid or were they also good while you were at the school? It makes a difference.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2013

Meek said:

So, were the Dawgs only good when you were a kid or were they also good while you were at the school? It makes a difference.
    They were good went I went there.