Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Air Fryer Hamburgers / How to cook hamburgers in the Air Fryer

124»

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We let the pots soak a little longer than normal, and they were so full that the doors wouldn't open to let any more crab in. I bet we tossed 20 keepers overboard in the process of picking out the biggest ones.

Commercial pots go in tomorrow, so you can kiss that shit goodbye in all likelihood.

Winter crab is just so delicious.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dflea said:

We let the pots soak a little longer than normal, and they were so full that the doors wouldn't open to let any more crab in. I bet we tossed 20 keepers overboard in the process of picking out the biggest ones.

Commercial pots go in tomorrow, so you can kiss that shit goodbye in all likelihood.

I sent @dflea a pick of my crabs and nice Chardonnay that drinks like Sauv Blanc.
    I just noticed that I had sent @dflea a fat thumb fuck off. I wish I was crabbing instead of him, so maybe I should've left it.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,046
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

dflea said:

I sent @dflea a pick of my crabs and nice Chardonnay that drinks like Sauv Blanc.
    I just noticed that I had sent @dflea a fat thumb fuck off. I wish I was crabbing instead of him, so maybe I should've left it.
    You can say it to his face at the 2nd annual HCH fish fucker meet up whenever that is. It's been almost 4 years since the first one.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

dflea said:

lol - I thought tossing keepers overboard must have pissed you off!

I just ate another whole crab. And now I'm out, and thinking about making another trip to get more.