Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey BTP?

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,338
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

We returned our entire fucking team and are filling a few holes here and there.

Best Pac team doesn't need to try and overhaul bro.

Is that a good thing? Your d stinks ours does too but at least Danimal addressed a bunch of it.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Goduckies said:

haie said:

Is that a good thing? Your d stinks ours does too but at least Danimal addressed a bunch of it.
    Just when you thought dumbline brad couldn’t get cheesier. Naming your coach after a yogurt smoothie drink for kids is right on brand. Strawberry Explosion!

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,783
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    National brands like Oregon just recruit themselves though
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023
    Baseman said:

Hot take: Oregon recruiting > UW recruiting this year, last year and the year(s) before.

UW/Oregon On Field recency: UW. Last six: Even.

Subscribe for more Scintillating takes and analysis. Smash the like button and leave review or not.

Oregon won 18’, 19’, in 20’ uw showed their pussy otherwise another Oregon wins easily and 21’ another win. Lost by 3 in 22’.

But cool story nonetheless.

Jimmy’s and Joe’s matter but you Doogs keep telling yourself they don’t. Enjoy 2023.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

Hot take: Oregon recruiting > UW recruiting this year, last year and the year(s) before.

Subscribe for more Scintillating takes and analysis. Smash the like button and leave review or not.

Oregon won 18’, 19’, in 20’ uw showed their pussy otherwise another Oregon wins easily and 21’ another win. Lost by 3 in 22’.

Jimmy’s and Joe’s matter but you Doogs keep telling yourself they don’t. Enjoy 2023.
    You had to edit that?

Some Ducks don't like facts. They just don't. 14k+ worthless posts. Congrats?
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,338
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Goduckies said:

haie said:

Just when you thought dumbline brad couldn’t get cheesier. Naming your coach after a yogurt smoothie drink for kids is right on brand. Strawberry Explosion!

Flush off flushels.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

You had to edit that?

I just gave you the facts for the last 5 years. You didn’t like them. Ducks 3-1 with uw avoiding loss number 4 in 2020. Cuddle up to that big 3 point win.

I figured someone who has been poasting here as long as you would have known better than to trot out the 3-3 BS.

You keep going with the coping strategy on recruiting, 2024 gonna be special!
  • Options
    Goduckies said:

haie said:

It’s funny how comfy these Doogs have gotten over a 3 point win. They act like it was a blowout.

Their D still sucks until it doesn’t. One DB transfer and praying the rest of those scrubs in their secondary somehow dramatically improve.

Their LB’s are mediocre at best. Imagine believing an SC defensive transfer makes that unit better. They’d better hope a starter doesn’t go down. They’re as thin there as DeB wishes he was.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

You had to edit that?

I just gave you the facts for the last 5 years. You didn’t like them. Ducks 3-1 with uw avoiding loss number 4 in 2020. Cuddle up to that big 3 point win.

I figured someone who has been poasting here as long as you would have known better than to trot out the 3-3 BS.

NOC Jared.

Apparently the recent 3 point loss is overshadowed by a 3 point OT win and a 4 point win. Congrats NOC except you.14k+ worthless posts in just over a year trying to prove a point. Why don't you make a coffee mug?
  • Options
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

You had to edit that?

NOC Jared.

Apparently the recent 3 point loss is overshadowed by a 3 point OT win and a 4 point win. Congrats NOC except you.14k+ worthless posts in just over a year trying to prove a point. Why don't you make a coffee mug?
    Struggling and Coping. Coping and Struggling.

Baseman for the win!

That 3 point OT win came off the heels of consecutive Husky blowouts and started Peterman's march for the exit. The only thing that saved the husky's from 4 straight losses to Meat was the Tapout in 2020.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

You had to edit that?

NOC Jared.

Baseman for the win!

That 3 point OT win came off the heels of consecutive Husky blowouts and started Peterman's march for the exit. The only thing that saved the husky's from 4 straight losses to Meat was the Tapout in 2020.
    No shit? NOC. Except you.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

You had to edit that?

NOC Jared.

Baseman for the win!

No shit? NOC. Except you.
    And the guy that can't leave this alone.

Face it Baseman that 3 point win this year was the husky's first win over Oregon since 2017. The 2020 Tapout was a loss avoided for uw.

3-3! Embarrassing..........................LOL......................................................
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,545
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    The pick is clearly the most important regular season game for Oregon fans in this rivalry. It propelled a fledgling program to their first rose bowl in a coons age and announced Oregon as a legitimate football program in the PAC10, so I get why Ducks fans care so much about that game.

The UW 2022 win at Autzen getting treated the same way by Husky fans is puzzling to me. It’s not like you guys have an empty trophy case. You talk all the time about how you will always be big brother yet you celebrate this win as though you took down Alabama. It’s not like that in one little win put you in Pasadena in January….hell, you guys were only able to spin that victory into an Alamo bowl.

No conference championship. No division championship. No New Years Day Bowl. Just a 3rd place finish and a trip to San Antonio to play mighty Steve Sarkisian’s top 25 Long Horns, accompanied by some pics outside of Chilis n the river walk and shitty seats on the 20yl by this board’s worst poster.

I mean get it the fuck together, guys.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

The pick is clearly the most important regular season game for Oregon fans in this rivalry. It propelled a fledgling program to their first rose bowl in a coons age and announced Oregon as a legitimate football program in the PAC10, so I get why Ducks fans care so much about that game.

The UW 2022 win at Autzen getting treated the same way by Husky fans is puzzling to me. It’s not like you guys have an empty trophy case. You talk all the time about how you will always be big brother yet you celebrate this win as though you took down Alabama. It’s not like that in one little win put you in Pasadena in January….hell, you guys were only able to spin that victory into an Alamo bowl.

No conference championship. No division championship. No New Years Day Bowl. Just a 3rd place finish and a trip to San Antonio to play mighty Steve Sarkisian’s top 25 Long Horns, accompanied by some pics outside of Chilis n the river walk and shitty seats on the 20yl by this board’s worst poster.

We aren't treating the 2022 game the same as the 94 game and if quooks want to jack off to 94, by all means have at it.

Ducks/Cuogs are the only ones who didn't think UW was the overall best team in the conference last year, and that's fine.

And why wouldn't we doog over shoving it up Sark's ass when he's got top 5 talent at his disposal, not to mention stealing our DC who had the best defense for around 5 straight years in the Pac.

You guys are miserable and insecure.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

We aren't treating the 2022 game the same as the 94 game and if quooks want to jack off to 94, by all means have at it.

Ducks/Cuogs are the only ones who didn't think UW was the overall best team in the conference last year, and that's fine.

And why wouldn't we doog over shoving it up Sark's ass when he's got top 5 talent at his disposal, not to mention stealing our DC who had the best defense for around 5 straight years in the Pac.

Husky’s have one win over Oregon since 2017. By 3 points.

Yup, we’re miserable with the Ducks owning uw fb alright.

Embarrassing.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

You described the win as “epic” like 20 times on this very board.

You stayed long after the stadium had cleared and took pictures all over the field.

You took pictures walking out

I mean JFC you treated the post-game like you were at the Super Bowl, and then you shit all over yourself on this board for the following 2 months talking about it nonstop.

So while older UW fans that actually know what real success looks like may not treat that game the way I described, you sure as fuck do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You stayed long after the stadium had cleared and took pictures all over the field.

I mean JFC you treated the post-game like you were at the Super Bowl, and then you shit all over yourself on this board for the following 2 months talking about it nonstop.

So while older UW fans that actually know what real success looks like may not treat that game the way I described, you sure as fuck do.
    Most of this isn't true, but it's clear you're super butthurt.

#6 vs #25 in the only rivalry game in the Pac 12 that matter is "epic" wrt everything else in this sinking ship.

I took some pics B-Lining it to the bars after the game. BFD. Imagine being triggered over that.
  • Options
    Why do you lie so much?

• Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Most of this isn't true, but it's clear you're super butthurt.

#6 vs #25 in the only rivalry game in the Pac 12 that matter is "epic" wrt everything else in this sinking ship.

I took some pics B-Lining it to the bars after the game. BFD. Imagine being triggered over that.
    You’re the poaster boy of fan boys.

It’s embarrassing to other Husky fans. They just won’t say it since you’re the bored charity case.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Why do you lie so much?

Actually your bullshit fantasy of me freaking out and running around the stadium taking pictures is a really funny image in my mind. I should have done that. But I had places to be with the group I was with after the game.