Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey BTP?

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
You’ve been pretty quiet about DeB killing it portal wise.

Ducks #7
uw #16

Oregon still has two awaiting their transfer grade.

Told ya.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We returned our entire fucking team and are filling a few holes here and there.

Best Pac team doesn't need to try and overhaul bro.
  • Options
    haie said:

The one that beat Oregon by 3? Oregon is doing more than plugging gaps. UGA is going to have over 20 guys portal out by the time they’re done. They just won back to back and are favored next year. They had a FR 5* CB portal today.

It’s laughable that some of you think turning a roster is a bad thing. I like DeB’s strategy. Bring in a bunch of average transfers and a #28 recruiting class. He lucked into Peterman’s recruits and then had Penix fall in his lap.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

The one that beat Oregon by 3? Oregon is doing more than plugging gaps. UGA is going to have over 20 guys portal out by the time they’re done. They just won back to back and are favored next year. They had a FR 5* CB portal today.

It’s laughable that some of you think turning a roster is a bad thing. I like DeB’s strategy. Bring in a bunch of average transfers and a #28 recruiting class. He lucked into Peterman’s recruits and then had Penix fall in his lap.

So Petersen's burnout classes and Lake's failure classes were actually great and DeBoer just leeched off of them?

DeBoer's transfers did pretty good and weren't well respected.

Remember your whole "Glass" campaign of shit posts?

Sounds like our coaching staff is just better at evaluating than some recruiting staff in Eugene.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

So Petersen's burnout classes and Lake's failure classes were actually great and DeBoer just leeched off of them?

Sounds like our coaching staff is just better at evaluating than some recruiting staff in Eugene.

Do you really want me to ident all of the Peterman recruits that contributed this year and will again next year?

Name the other “impact” recruits or transfers other than Penix that DeB is responsible for. If you say that slow little UVA RB reject I’m gonna laugh.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Do you really want me to ident all of the Peterman recruits that contributed this year and will again next year?

Name the other “impact” recruits or transfers other than Penix that DeB is responsible for. If you say that slow little UVA RB reject I’m gonna laugh.
    Moll, Bright at linebacker led a D that held one of the highest recruited offenses in country to 20 at home.

Ugh, I don't get to use Taulapapa who scored a TD against Oregon and had over 100 yards against Texas?

Perspective walk. Needed.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Moll, Bright at linebacker led a D that held one of the highest recruited offenses in country to 20 at home.

Ugh, I don't get to use Taulapapa who scored a TD against Oregon and had over 100 yards against Texas?

Texas? I'm sure not having the best RB in CFB Robinson or his backup Johnson had nothing to do with Texas scoring 20 points. And of course their best OL Okafor. Worthy dropped another TD!

Texas? Yes, the UVA's reject best game of the year. He did basically nothing the entire year except for leave yards on the field because he's got ZERO juke in him. Name a husky fan sad to see him go?

Total fail and flail but not surprising.

Every Husky fan is stoked about Rome coming back. A Peterman guy. Like McMillan. Should I keep naming the "burnouts?"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Texas? I'm sure not having the best RB in CFB Robinson or his backup Johnson had nothing to do with Texas scoring 20 points. And of course their best OL Okafor. Worthy dropped another TD!

Texas? Yes, the UVA's reject best game of the year. He did basically nothing the entire year except for leave yards on the field because he's got ZERO juke in him. Name a husky fan sad to see him go?

Total fail and flail but not surprising.

Every Husky fan is stoked about Rome coming back. A Peterman guy. Like McMillan. Should I keep naming the "burnouts?"
    Broken. Needs a perspective walk into the Columbia river.
  • Options
    White Flag. It’s a Haie signature move.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

White Flag. It’s a Haie signature move.

Still waiting on those holiday bowl pics little buddy.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,438
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

Ducks #7
    uw #16

Told ya.

UW ranked 19th with 8 points

Oregon ranked 44th with -8
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Don't need to turn a roster when you have a superior culture.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023
    Our team is so bad and our coaches can’t develop any players that we have to go to the portal

That is one helluva of a flex. Kudos to you.
  • Options

We're full.

LOL........

Oregon about to add another. Fats is too nice to portal out the guys he needs too. I’m good with that strategy.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Our team is so bad and our coaches can’t develop any players that we have to go to the portal

LOL.................

You guys need to make up your minds. I was told that recruiting 4-5* HS guys wasn’t as important as picking up proven vets via the portal.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

Don't need to turn a roster when you have a superior culture.
    Good one. Superior culture won which NC? With mostly 3* guys.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

LOL.................

You guys need to make up your minds. I was told that recruiting 4-5* HS guys wasn’t as important as picking up proven vets via the portal.
    When you have bad coaching and can’t develop anybody that is absolutely true
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

Ducks #7
    uw #16

Told ya.

Oregon ave. 90.57
    uw ave. 88.86

But only uw is plugging gaps. Oregon still walking guys to the portal today. 30 new faces for a team you best team since 2016 beat by three.

Face it. Lanning is building a roster to reflect the vision and culture he’s establishing for Oregon football.

DeB is sticking with guys who won’t contribute because “culture!”

LOL.....................
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ducks #7
    uw #16

Told ya.

Oregon ave. 90.57
    uw ave. 88.86

But only uw is plugging gaps. Oregon still walking guys to the portal today. 30 new faces for a team you best team since 2016 beat by three.

Face it. Lanning is building a roster to reflect the vision and culture he’s establishing for Oregon football.

LOL.....................
    Sounds like Lanning is building the 2004 Dream Team down in Eugene.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Ducks #7
    uw #16

Told ya.

Oregon ave. 90.57
    uw ave. 88.86

LOL.....................
    Sounds like Lanning is building the 2004 Dream Team down in Eugene.
    No. Just one that’s going to run a train on this shit conference. Is DeB building though the portal or HS ranks? You uw fans need to come to a consensus on this point.

Lanning is doing both.