Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hey BTP?

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,833
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

Our team is so bad and our coaches can’t develop any players that we have to go to the portal

That is one helluva of a flex. Kudos to you.

LOL.................

You guys need to make up your minds. I was told that recruiting 4-5* HS guys wasn’t as important as picking up proven vets via the portal.
    It's less important than it was five years ago.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

Our team is so bad and our coaches can’t develop any players that we have to go to the portal

LOL.................

You guys need to make up your minds. I was told that recruiting 4-5* HS guys wasn’t as important as picking up proven vets via the portal.
    Sure. Tell that to the HC recruiting at elite levels. Honestly you uw fans are trying way too hard to excuse Deb's #28 class. If this were Peterson you'd all be at the therapist right now.
  • Options
    Oregon's 4 year record is 36-12. 20-7 the last two and Lanning is overhauling the roster. But still.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

LOL.................

Sure. Tell that to the HC recruiting at elite levels. Honestly you uw fans are trying way too hard to excuse Deb's #28 class. If this were Peterson you'd all be at the therapist right now.
    I'm disappointed, but the portal makes it less important. The bottom line is we own you and Lansing or whatever his name is sucks and does less with the Fill shoe company money and hype machine. LOL
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

LOL.................

I'm disappointed, but the portal makes it less important. The bottom line is we own you and Lansing or whatever his name is sucks and does less with the Fill shoe company money and hype machine. LOL
    3 points = own.

I laffed.

Hard.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

LOL.................

3 points = own.

I laffed.

Hard.
    Sure you did

Your obsession with big brother continues.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    46XiJCAB said:

We're full.

LOL........

Oregon about to add another. Fats is too nice to portal out the guys he needs too. I’m good with that strategy.
    we've processed like 10 dudes what are you talking about?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

HuskyJW said:

LOL.................

3 points = own.

I laffed.

Hard.
    Sure you did

Your obsession with big brother continues.
    You're Lil Bro on the football field. It's been that way for over 20 years now and it's not changing. HTH>
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

We're full.

LOL........

Oregon about to add another. Fats is too nice to portal out the guys he needs too. I’m good with that strategy.
    There's at least 15 more that probably need to go. Fats is too nice. But trust me I'm good. Nice little transfer group he's adding, reminds me of his HS class.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,480
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

We're full.

LOL........

There's at least 15 more that probably need to go. Fats is too nice. But trust me I'm good. Nice little transfer group he's adding, reminds me of his HS class.
    Imagine thinking that either fanbase takes this kind of shit seriously.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,491
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You’ve been pretty quiet about DeB killing it portal wise.

Ducks #7
    uw #16

Oregon still has two awaiting their transfer grade.

Told ya.

UW ranked 19th with 8 points

Oregon ranked 44th with -8
    Oregon ave. 90.57
    uw ave. 88.86

But only uw is plugging gaps. Oregon still walking guys to the portal today. 30 new faces for a team you best team since 2016 beat by three.

Face it. Lanning is building a roster to reflect the vision and culture he’s establishing for Oregon football.

DeB is sticking with guys who won’t contribute because “culture!”

LOL.....................
    Sounds like Lanning is building the 2004 Dream Team down in Eugene.
    No. Just one that’s going to run a train on this shit conference. Is DeB building though the portal or HS ranks? You uw fans need to come to a consensus on this point.

Lanning is doing both.
    Whoosh.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

We're full.

LOL........

👍
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

We're full.

LOL........

surely processing 25 kids on an 11-2 roster in your second year of establishing a new culture is a genius idea. 46 is a genius bro 🤣 🍻
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

We're full.

LOL........

I’m old enough to remember “level up” talk here. Now it’s just coping.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

We're full.

LOL........

I’m old enough to remember “level up” talk here. Now it’s just coping.
    Actually none of those guys are still on the website and haven't been for years. Nice try though.
  • Options

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

We're full.

LOL........

surely processing 25 kids on an 11-2 roster in your second year of establishing a new culture is a genius idea. 46 is a genius bro 🤣 🍻
    CULTURE! Another coping cry.

Dude you were bragging at a #7 class that’s now dropping like a stone so now it’s “establishing culture” we’re full!

LOL.................
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Kind of enjoying watching haie latch on to idiotic posts from a 23yo child….

Keep pumping out the content, BTP😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Kind of enjoying watching haie latch on to idiotic posts from a 23yo child….

Keep pumping out the content, BTP😂

I'm enjoying watching you rage around the board and show everyone how long I've lived in your cold calling peabrain.
  • Options
    SC and Oregon 1-2 for portal class grades right now. uw third which sounds about right, just edging Utah.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Hot take: Oregon recruiting > UW recruiting this year, last year and the year(s) before.

UW/Oregon On Field recency: UW. Last six: Even.

Subscribe for more Scintillating takes and analysis. Smash the like button and leave review or not.