Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huard sells the couch

124»

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Canadawg said:

AOG said:

best news all day!!! Huard gone!!!!

I don’t like it because it does create depth issues, but I am glad that I won’t have to read doogs talking about Huard as the future and acting like he might be the actual back up because the depth chart says “or.”

Hopefully there is a Minshew type that wants to get into coaching that wants to learn under DeBoer and Grubb that might be able to be decent. We are fucked anyways if Penix goes down. Nothing has changed. We aren’t competing for a natty without BPE.
    Minshew started games in the league this year
    He originally was grad transferring to Bama to back up and set himself up for a coaching career, that's what RD is referencing.
    Gotcha
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,130
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    doogville said:

haie said:

Penace said:

Wish it was Morris. Huard was to me a top 5 all-time sweatpants boner inducing teen-boi. Fuck I actually was sure that he would start as a true frosh.

I wonder what is his appropriate level of play? Low end P5? Wac? D2?

They put Morris in against ASU and he gets all the garbage time.

They don't think Huard is a power 5 quarterback.
    Grubb definitely isn’t shy about publicly calling out dudes. It was wild when he came in and said the running back room was ass.

Then he always made it clear Dylan was the #2 and clearly above Huard.

I think for Grubb it’s a true WDWHA. You can’t run off a 5 star legacy, but you can help him find his way to the door.
    Well if a QB announces he's portaling to UW in the next week, we will be able to connect the dots and see how it's all connected.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,544
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

doogville said:

haie said:

Penace said:

Wish it was Morris. Huard was to me a top 5 all-time sweatpants boner inducing teen-boi. Fuck I actually was sure that he would start as a true frosh.

Grubb definitely isn’t shy about publicly calling out dudes. It was wild when he came in and said the running back room was ass.

I think for Grubb it’s a true WDWHA. You can’t run off a 5 star legacy, but you can help him find his way to the door.
    Well if a QB announces he's portaling to UW in the next week, we will be able to connect the dots and see how it's all connected.
    So, only when you connect the dots you see how it's all connected?

Interesting!
    Not technically gifted writing?
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,576
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

doogville said:

haie said:

Penace said:

So, only when you connect the dots you see how it's all connected?

Interesting!

I can’t stop staring at this retarded Christian Bale. It’s like the Stranger Things chick/mind blown Gif. I find myself staring and wandering away in my own head. Mesmerizing.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I have a feeling NIL will get him back. He has two years as the man with amazing talent here.