Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Feel the Holiday Bowl excitement

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Haie spends the entire weekend here “owning” Duck fans but trust his ass tonguing pals, he is getting under their skin.

I spent literally none of the weekend 😆.

You're so bad at this dude.
    Yeah, Sunday isn't part of the weekend. Question for the Haie ass tonguers: Is it his lies that "own" us or his fucking stupidity?

Looking through the board you also have posts from Saturday Haie. Liar or fucking moron? Take your pick.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Haie spends the entire weekend here “owning” Duck fans but trust his ass tonguing pals, he is getting under their skin.

Yeah, Sunday isn't part of the weekend. Question for the Haie ass tonguers: Is it his lies that "own" us or his fucking stupidity?

Looking through the board you also have posts from Saturday Haie. Liar or fucking moron? Take your pick.
    GayBob is bothered and Haie is under his skin. Just like I said two days ago.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Haie being a lying dumbfuck doesn't bother me in the least. In fact I love it that the person you ass tonguers believe is a master troll is really nothing more than a mouthy dumbfuck. Speaks volumes about you and him. Troll on Haie, your ass tonguers await.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,783
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Haie being a lying dumbfuck doesn't bother me in the least. In fact I love it that the person you ass tonguers believe is a master troll is really nothing more than a mouthy dumbfuck. Speaks volumes about you and him. Troll on Haie, your ass tonguers await.
    Sounds like you care, Bob
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Sounds like you care, Bob
    See
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Trolling is saying a bunch of stupid shit that you don't actually believe deep down.

See: your stupid "National Brand" claim that you can't back up when called out on it.

Also see: 13k 46X piles of shit squirted out in the last 14 months 🤣
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Shocking, Haie the lying dumbfuck strikes again.

I’ve never claimed that Oregon was a national brand, but you did claim that UW was a “brand” Haie and then lied and claimed you never said.

Why are you such a fucking liar Haie?

Better call in your ass tonguing pals again to bail you out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

I’ve never claimed that Oregon was a national brand, but you did claim that UW was a “brand” Haie and then lied and claimed you never said.

UW is the flagship school in the PNW. More than twice to the size of "big brother" Oregon and located in the biggest city in the PNW. Much higher standards across the board than Oregon and unlike Oregon they turn a large number of kids away. I don't recall saying they're a "brand" but if I did that's true because all power 5 schools have regional pull from every other college besides outlier schools like Gonzaga. And UW is the biggest regional brand in the PNW.

Yeah, you never said Oregon was a national brand, you just immediately rushed to defend your fellow quook and go off on some weird tangent about college GameDay mattering. Or something. No one cares. Now you're just going around in circles because you know that making such a claim about Oregon is FS to begin with.

Screaming that everyone's a liar, no one answers your "questions" and that everyone is always "fucking strawman ass". The usual senile Boblet playbook 😆
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Not bothered. Calm, cool and collected. What a faggot.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited January 2023
    This is a sports board, Bub.

You talk about the academics like the late great Husky Coach Jimmy Lake.

Start an Academic Board and spew your love for your alma mater and how great the City of Seattle are there.

Stick to sports on a sports board.

Washington is nothing special in sports this century. Period. End of Story.

You MOST LIKELY have a great football coach presently.

Congratulations on the victory this year. Enjoy it, you fucking miserable cunt.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

This is a sports board, Bub.

You talk about the academics like the late great Husky Coach Jimmy Lake.

Start an Academic Board and spew your love for your alma mater and how great the City of Seattle are there.

Stick to sports on a sports board.

Washington is nothing special in sports this century. Period. End of Story.

You MOST LIKELY have a great football coach presently.

Congratulations on the victory this year. Enjoy it, you fucking miserable cunt.

You can selectively pick a time period like quooks love to do, let's say 2015, and UW easily has been better and Oregon has one great year with all seniors where it came together, they go to the Rose Bowl just like UW did the year before except they draw limp dick regressing Wisconsin instead of Ohio State in Urban Meyer's send off game.

You bring up that shitty rose bowl like it wasn't 4 years ago. Since then you have 3 limp dick seasons where you don't have as many wins as UW had this year. Talk like you're the class of the conference with all those key losses to Utah, UW, and Oregon State.

And yes UW is just a superior institution in general. Facts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

UW is the flagship school in the PNW. More than twice to the size of "big brother" Oregon and located in the biggest city in the PNW. Much higher standards across the board than Oregon and unlike Oregon they turn a large number of kids away. I don't recall saying they're a "brand" but if I did that's true because all power 5 schools have regional pull from every other college besides outlier schools like Gonzaga. And UW is the biggest regional brand in the PNW.

Yeah, you never said Oregon was a national brand, you just immediately rushed to defend your fellow quook and go off on some weird tangent about college GameDay mattering. Or something. No one cares. Now you're just going around in circles because you know that making such a claim about Oregon is FS to begin with.

Screaming that everyone's a liar, no one answers your "questions" and that everyone is always "fucking strawman ass". The usual senile Boblet playbook 😆
    Good thing I didn't get under Haie's skin. Haie is reduced to the lying, stuttering dumbfuck he is.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Good thing I didn't get under Haie's skin. Haie is reduced to the lying, stuttering dumbfuck he is.
    lol.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

He's a stupid fuck so lying comes naturally.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

He's a stupid fuck so lying comes naturally.
    🤣
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Wrecked.

🤣
  • Options