Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Feel the Holiday Bowl excitement

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

No one thinks traveling for a big bowl game is lame, and, for someone like you, the Alamo Bowl is definitely a big bowl game.

I think that bragging(lying) about it and posting awkward pictures of your trip to SE Texas in December is incredibly lame.

Also, of course I had access to my phone and the internet while I was on vacation, Haie. I’m just not going to waste time over the holidays with a loser like you, who logged 100s of unhinged hours, arguing with strangers on a message board, in lieu of spending time with your family.

That’s weird, buddy. Lying about your career, country club memberships, your super model wife, and whatever else you dream up to try and impress your dork message board friends is weird.

I’m sorry but I don’t know what else to tell you.

HTH

I love how bothered you are by me.

Sorry, I have no reason to lie. A few people have met me in person here.

Except for the Green Mountain thing obviously. Couldn't help myself. You guys just got too upset to not continue with that one 😆 I hate golf. I love golf course bars though.

Any millennial can sit and work their phone while waiting in line to get a beer. Some of us aren't so pathetic as to sit and watch our wives wrap Christmas presents and dwell on PTA opinions and then come here and act like they're above all this. You aren't, little guy.

Again, sorry your so miserable that you follow around someone who had a ton of fun this season cheering on his doogs, especially in Shitgene. Low energy, very low energy.

It's clear Oregon had a 10 win season equivalent to the Stanford 2016 one. Pretty miserable if you ask me.

Over a dozen sentences to tell everyone how great he has it and how miserable others are.

It's a tell folks.

His wife is carrying 20 extra birthing Lbs.
    His two spawns are both probably on Ritalin.
    He's an excessive drinker because he's depressed and fucking miserable at home.
    And he was likely forced into his "retirement" which we all know is BS anyway.

LOL..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Ironic coming from the it/they with almost 14,000 shit posts in just over a year.

Why are you dipshits so interested in by poast count. It’s fucking weird.
    You are just full of bullshit. You made a mistake. You assumed shit just like your nutjob buddies and now you can’t be a man and admit your mistake. Guys like you are weasels. Your lowlife low info low intelligence jerks that shoot their mouths off to try and make others that you don’t agree with feel uncomfortable. Pieces of crap like you are a dime a dozen, lowlife cowards. You are completely wrong here. Why yo interjected yourself into a message between me and blue is obvious. Why I asked for you to be clear is obvious. The reason you didn’t answer is obvious.......you wanrted to obfuscate your bullshit post and weasel out of a total piece of BS you wrote. You are wrong you know it. You are a weasel and you know that too.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2023
    Great comeback, as always, Jared (blend of the sandwich pitching pedo/necrophile and Sawyer)

Almost as impressive as your TUFF stare down of those "old Doogs" that laughed you out of Husky Stadium. You and your Joe Avezano tee, and your sad-eyed whimper as you took your medicine.

God yes, Trolley. The beat downs you've taken. Have the lambs stopped screaming?

Stellar work, “Man of faith.” You should be proud of yourself.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

No one thinks traveling for a big bowl game is lame, and, for someone like you, the Alamo Bowl is definitely a big bowl game.

I think that bragging(lying) about it and posting awkward pictures of your trip to SE Texas in December is incredibly lame.

Also, of course I had access to my phone and the internet while I was on vacation, Haie. I’m just not going to waste time over the holidays with a loser like you, who logged 100s of unhinged hours, arguing with strangers on a message board, in lieu of spending time with your family.

That’s weird, buddy. Lying about your career, country club memberships, your super model wife, and whatever else you dream up to try and impress your dork message board friends is weird.

HTH

Except for the Green Mountain thing obviously. Couldn't help myself. You guys just got too upset to not continue with that one 😆 I hate golf. I love golf course bars though.

Any millennial can sit and work their phone while waiting in line to get a beer. Some of us aren't so pathetic as to sit and watch our wives wrap Christmas presents and dwell on PTA opinions and then come here and act like they're above all this. You aren't, little guy.

Again, sorry your so miserable that you follow around someone who had a ton of fun this season cheering on his doogs, especially in Shitgene. Low energy, very low energy.

It's clear Oregon had a 10 win season equivalent to the Stanford 2016 one. Pretty miserable if you ask me.

Over a dozen sentences to tell everyone how great he has it and how miserable others are.

It's a tell folks.

LOL..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Ironic coming from the it/they with almost 14,000 shit posts in just over a year.

You’re clearly sensitive about spending the last 15 months of your life shitposting because even you know it’s pathetic.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The same

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

HTH

It's a tell folks.

You’re clearly sensitive about spending the last 15 months of your life shitposting because even you know it’s pathetic.
    He gets really hot and bothered when athletic teenaged boys commit to "his" football team and has to make a quick post about every nugget of info.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

Great comeback, as always, Jared (blend of the sandwich pitching pedo/necrophile and Sawyer)

Almost as impressive as your TUFF stare down of those "old Doogs" that laughed you out of Husky Stadium. You and your Joe Avezano tee, and your sad-eyed whimper as you took your medicine.

God yes, Trolley. The beat downs you've taken. Have the lambs stopped screaming?

Congrats Trolley. Not exactly mainstream but better than rotten corpses
  • Options
    “Man of Faith” oops HATE

“You are just full of bullshit
    Weasels
    Lowlife(s)
    Low info
    Low intelligence jerks
    Pieces of crap
    Dime a dozen, lowlife cowards”

Feel better?

You been following Haie/Fire the Janitor and his shitpoasting in the Duck Refuge?

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

EX-HUSKY FB PLAYER KEVIN WARE AND EX-HUSKY SERIAL KILLER. TED BUNDY, ARE YOUR EXPERTS IN THIS AREA.

Sorry it made your cunt ache when it was pointed out to you.

• Options
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

Ex-Husky FB player Kevin Ware and ex-Husky serial killer, Ted Bundy, are your experts in this area.

Sorry it made your cunt ache when it was pointed out.

It looks like a good fuck for you, an upgrade if you will. Congrats Tru!
  • Options

The same

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

HTH

It's a tell folks.

He gets really hot and bothered when athletic teenaged boys commit to "his" football team and has to make a quick post about every nugget of info.
    “Hot and bothered”, Bill? I posted links on Duck Refuge when the Ducks received verbal offers from recruits.

They were posted for Duck fans, Birdbrain.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

The same

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

HTH

It's a tell folks.

“Hot and bothered”, Bill? I posted links on Duck Refuge when the Ducks received verbal offers from recruits.

Over your head again

Found a picture of you

• Options
    Founders Club
    trublue said:

The same

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

HTH

It's a tell folks.

Back to 2nd grade for Tru. Hopefully this time the reading comprehension lessons stick.

He wasn’t talking about you. He’s talking about your retarded bastard child 46. Birdbrain.
  • Options
    Founders Club

trublue said:

The same

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

HTH

It's a tell folks.

Over your head again

Found a picture of you

🤣🤣🤣☠️ (sorry for the trigger Tru)
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

HTH

It's a tell folks.

You are just full of bullshit. You made a mistake. You assumed shit just like your nutjob buddies and now you can’t be a man and admit your mistake. Guys like you are weasels. Your lowlife low info low intelligence jerks that shoot their mouths off to try and make others that you don’t agree with feel uncomfortable. Pieces of crap like you are a dime a dozen, lowlife cowards. You are completely wrong here. Why yo interjected yourself into a message between me and blue is obvious. Why I asked for you to be clear is obvious. The reason you didn’t answer is obvious.......you wanrted to obfuscate your bullshit post and weasel out of a total piece of BS you wrote. You are wrong you know it. You are a weasel and you know that too.
    Are you off your Xanax?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2023

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

HTH

It's a tell folks.

Naw, just amusing that it triggers very low IQ dipshits like you. FTJ, you’re not bright. You need to accept that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Baseman said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

HTH

It's a tell folks.

Naw, just amusing that it triggers very low IQ dipshits like you. FTJ, you’re not bright. You need to accept that.
    Get it off your chest, I knew you were embarrassed about it. Have the wife and kids told you the same? If not that’ll come soon.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

HTH

It's a tell folks.

I was one of two engineers that got a non funded startup to Product Market Fit and now I'm being rewarded by a generous business owner. Pretty much the hardest way to go, and I sacrificed salary at a large company in thechatch's cherished Bellevue/King County for years so that I could fuck around in my 30's down in Quookland. UW ascending above Oregon is just the cherry on top. It will be better than when I lived in Portland in 2016 and 2017 and quooks would lose their fucking minds over every little thing. After the 2016 Oregon game at a pub, this quook got up in my face because I simply said, "I'm glad UW finally has a decent coach." LOL..................................................Couldn't. Stop. Laughing at the time.

UW being down is your identity. Why you guys are miserable old cunts with nothing left but fake ass personal shots.
    Yup, he’s fucking miserable alright.
    So fucking miserable. So tormented partying for 4 months during one of the most fun UW years since 2018.

Maybe 2020 (because you quooks cried so hard over it).

Although we know quarantine partying is ass. It beats losing to Tristan Gebbia though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

NOC on the Duck Refuge how great you think you are. You tell us every day all day.

UW beat Oregon by three points, a BIG win for you. UW hasn’t ascended over Oregon. It’s 3-3 in the last 7 since UW couldn’t handle COVID.

IT’S A RIVALRY!

You lie and embellish about yourself and your behavior at games and at pubs.

You’re the guy who was a drunk obnoxious asshole at the Montana game last year so much that his father said he wouldn’t go to games with him anymore.

We’re supposed to believe you were drinking at a pub in Portland after the 2016 game and a quook got in your face because you simply said, “I’m glad UW finally has a decent coach.” Right.

At the Oregon game this year, didn’t you say an Oregon fan knocked your hat off for no reason and then apologized to you after the game?

You’re a drunk, full of shit most of the time.

You’re a fucking insufferable, miserable cunt, exactly what you said you aspire to be.

Everything I said was the truth.

Podcast incoming. It's not a big deal. Except to you I guess.

Yeah the Oregon fan that apologized to me was cool and we crushed beers.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    Haie spends the entire weekend here “owning” Duck fans but trust his ass tonguing pals, he is getting under their skin.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Haie spends the entire weekend here “owning” Duck fans but trust his ass tonguing pals, he is getting under their skin.

Hopefully your necrophiliac uncle will show up later with a few more 800 word posts to show how little this all bothers him
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

I spent literally none of the weekend 😆.

You're so bad at this dude.