Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Feel the Holiday Bowl excitement

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,562
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

thechatch said:

I come back from vacation to find that Haie and his little proxies spent the entire Christmas holiday arguing with strangers on a football rivals message board😂

I mean Jesus Christ, guys…

When you go on vacation, do you leave your cell phone at home?

Or is it hard just too hard for you to type words on a phone and hit 'submit' while doing other things at the same time?
    When I go on vacation I don’t post on internet chat boards.

I couldn’t imagine being so obsessed with my rival school’s football team that I’d need to check and see what any of you mouth breathers were ranting about here.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

I come back from vacation to find that Haie and his little proxies spent the entire Christmas holiday arguing with strangers on a football rivals message board😂

Or is it hard just too hard for you to type words on a phone and hit 'submit' while doing other things at the same time?
    Imagine having so many "friends" that you're shit poasting on DR while in SA.

What a fucking loser.

LOL...............................................................................................

I had an amazing time. Bunch of cool towns and Austin was fun. SA is older and just where the game was.

Sorry you guys are so miserable 🍺
    You flew coach to San Antonio with work people and drank at chain restraints on the river walk or at your Ramada.

You never even visited Austin. Just stop already.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

I couldn’t imagine being so obsessed with my rival school’s football team that I’d need to check and see what any of you mouth breathers were ranting about here.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

LOL...............................................................................................

I had an amazing time. Bunch of cool towns and Austin was fun. SA is older and just where the game was.

You flew coach to San Antonio with work people and drank at chain restraints on the river walk or at your Ramada.

False. There's 60,000 Texas fans there for an 8pm kickoff on a Thursday. You pretty much had to have a reservation somewhere on the Riverwalk. Getting out of the stadium was night and day different than little Autzen Stadium crowd.

You're miserable and just flailing around at this point. It's tedious and awkward. Sorry you had such a shit Christmas.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

False. There's 60,000 Texas fans there for an 8pm kickoff on a Thursday. You pretty much had to have a reservation somewhere on the Riverwalk. Getting out of the stadium was night and day different than little Autzen Stadium crowd.

You're miserable and just flailing around at this point. It's tedious and awkward. Sorry you had such a shit Christmas.
    Hopefully the city cleaned up the squalor around the Riverwalk before the big game. It's a shame what's happened there over the last few years.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

Hopefully the city cleaned up the squalor around the Riverwalk before the big game. It's a shame what's happened there over the last few years.
    The two of you are so bad at this :D

You could have at least been in San Diego but instead you watched a terrible game from your basements.

I wasn't in SA 95% of the time. Dreamland, District On 46 and places almost an hour away. Gruene was cool.

You guys are so fucking old every city in your mind is like some 1986 version. Almost everything in between the two major cities has to be less than 10 years old.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

You could have at least been in San Diego but instead you watched a terrible game from your basements.

I wasn't in SA 95% of the time. Dreamland, District On 46 and places almost an hour away. Gruene was cool.

You guys are so fucking old every city in your mind is like some 1986 version. Almost everything in between the two major cities has to be less than 10 years old.
    I didn't say anything about SA or the surrounding areas. Why do you always make shit up? I specifically said Austin is just a cali city in the middle of TX. There's no denying that. I happen to like many parts of the Hill Country. There are some great places to eat and drink. Keep Austin Weird! is an actual thing. I'm glad you finally got to get out of Battle Ground.

Why would I travel to SD to watch a football game when I've been there for fun?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

I didn't say anything about SA or the surrounding areas. Why do you always make shit up? I specifically said Austin is just a cali city in the middle of TX. There's no denying that. I happen to like many parts of the Hill Country. There are some great places to eat and drink. Keep Austin Weird! is an actual thing. I'm glad you finally got to get out of Battle Ground.

I ignored your comment about Austin because if you're a poor of course you'd hate it.

I've never lived anywhere close to BattleGround. You just got butt hurt the one time I was at a pub there making fun of an Oregon grandma on the main board. Was probably your wife.

Why would you travel to SD for game? Why wouldn't you? You sound poor.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

I ignored your comment about Austin because if you're a poor of course you'd hate it.

I've never lived anywhere close to BattleGround. You just got butt hurt the one time I was at a pub there making fun of an Oregon grandma on the main board. Was probably your wife.

I don't get excited about non-NY6 Bowels. That makes too much sense to you.
    You live in BG, you really shouldn't poast drunk here because you tend to forget the next morning.
    It's obvious it was your first time to Austin, I get it. You were captivated by the Cali/TX atmosphere. LOL.................................
    It was cool in the 90's but you were never there so you wouldn't know.
    I love Texas. I'd never live in Austin. It's no different than any city in Cali now. Why do you think they're all pouring into that place? Reminds them of home.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

You live in BG, you really shouldn't poast drunk here because you tend to forget the next morning.
    It's obvious it was your first time to Austin, I get it. You were captivated by the Cali/TX atmosphere. LOL.................................
    I love Texas. I'd never live in Austin. It's no different than any city in Cali now. Why do you think they're all pouring into that place? Reminds them of home.
    1) Bowls are an excuse to party. All non playoff bowls are just parties, especially when you draw the #4 or #3 B1G team in the Rose Bowl. Washington got a top 10 metrics team on the road and ran all over them.
    2) No I don't. I live in "civilization" although I wouldn't call it that anymore what with how many Oregon refugees lumber around everywhere now. Poors that can't cut it in their own state.
    3) I never said it wasn't, and it sucks that you can't afford to visit there with all the cool stuff they put in place in the last 5-10 years. Of course I didn't pay a dime to fly first class and party there for a week. Bought my kids some stuffed long horns and a UT hat for my dad. That's about it.
    4) You're beyond a fucking moron if you think that area is the same as California. Old Lives clearly don't Matter.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

1) Bowls are an excuse to party. All non playoff bowls are just parties, especially when you draw the #4 or #3 B1G team in the Rose Bowl. Washington got a top 10 metrics team on the road and ran all over them.
    2) No I don't. I live in "civilization" although I wouldn't call it that anymore what with how many Oregon refugees lumber around everywhere now. Poors that can't cut it in their own state.
    3) I never said it wasn't, and it sucks that you can't afford to visit there with all the cool stuff they put in place in the last 5-10 years. Of course I didn't pay a dime to fly first class and party there for a week. Bought my kids some stuffed long horns and a UT hat for my dad. That's about it.
    4) You're beyond a fucking moron if you think that area is the same as California. Old Lives clearly don't Matter.
    I was their AGAIN in April dipshit. It now sucks because it’s nothing but a bunch of Cali’s playing like they’re now Texans. First time visitor jizzing is adorable.

You beat an average Texas team coached by Sark. Try to keep it in perspective. Your peak will be next year. Then it’s MWC all-star time on the cut.

You went from a private plane to first class on SW.

LOL......................
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

I was their AGAIN in April dipshit. It now sucks because it’s nothing but a bunch of Cali’s playing like they’re now Texans. First time visitor jizzing is adorable.

You beat an average Texas team coached by Sark. Try to keep it in perspective. Your peak will be next year. Then it’s MWC all-star time on the cut.

🤣

You can't keep anything straight.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

🤣

You can't keep anything straight.
    What happened to the private jet your company was sending you on?
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

Oh, sweetie….

I wasn’t in the continental US for any portion of the Christmas/NY holiday, let alone my basement(I don’t even have a functional basement…guess that means I’m poor). I’m sure my family would have been fine with San Diego, as we have friends in Rancho Santa Fe, but our travel plans were already set months in advance.

I hope you enjoyed your beers in San Antonio. You big baller, you😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

Oh, sweetie….

I wasn’t in the continental US for any portion of the Christmas/NY holiday, let alone my basement(I don’t even have a functional basement…guess that means I’m poor). I’m sure my family would have been fine with San Diego, as we have friends in Rancho Santa Fe, but our travel plans were already set months in advance.

lol What? Jesus Christ dude. So gay.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

Oh, sweetie….

What happened to that private jet your company was sending to SA on? Or, when did SW become "private."
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

Oh, sweetie….

Naw, gay is poasting your Alamo Bowel itinerary here.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

Oh, sweetie….

I accept your surrender
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

Oh, sweetie….

I accept your surrender
    Sure thing, little guy.

Dude thrice my age cold called all November/December until going to some undisclosed location outside of the US, where apparently he didn't have access to the internet via phone. 😂
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

Oh, sweetie….

@46XYorkie thinks traveling for his teams bowl game and having fun is gay.

One of us had fun and then other 3-4 were miserable during bowl season. It's obvious.
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

Oh, sweetie….

One of us had fun and then other 3-4 were miserable during bowl season. It's obvious.
    No I have a neighbor who does regularly because he likes to. You’re gay because you poast your comings and goings like a dumbfuck.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

What a fucking loser.

Oh, sweetie….

No I have a neighbor who does regularly because he likes to. You’re gay because you poast your comings and goings like a dumbfuck.
    Oh, I thought you and thechatch enjoyed that content.