Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pipelines

13»

Comments

• Options
    RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Fife High School: Kaleb McGary, Ulumoo Ale, and Sekai Afoa-Asoau

WA:
    Bellevue High School: Budda Baker (2014), Shane Bowman (2014), Henry Roberts (2015), Isaiah Gilchrist (2016)
    Kennedy Catholic: Sa’Vell Smalls (2020), Sam Huard (2021), Jabez Tinae (2021), Lonyatta Alexander (2021)
    Federal Way: Chico McClatcher (2015), Jared Pulu (2015), Alphonzo Tuputala (2019)
    Tumwater High School: Jamie Bryant (2014), Cade Otton (2017), Ryan Otton (2022)

CA:
    Chaminade High School: JoJo McIntosh (2014), Brayden Dickey (Lenius?)(2014), Jordan Chin (2016)
    Servite: AJ Carty (2015), Keith Taylor (2017), Julius Irvin (2018)
    We do better with Bosco kids than Mater Dei kids and De La Salle kids (except for Tuli) always go to SC

UTAH:
    East High School (SLC): Jordan Lolohea (2017), Sam Taimani (2018), Voi Tunuufi (2021)

AZ:
    Saguaro High School: Byron Murphy (2016), Jacobe Covington (2020), Parker Brailisford (2022)

WA: Fife High School: Kaleb McGary (2014), Ulumoo Ale (2018), and Sekai Afoa-Asoau (2022)
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Looks like Bellevue HS was shaping up to be a fruitful pipeline until Butch Goncharoff got pinched for being ahead of his time on the NIL front. I didn’t include Eastside Catholic despite multiple signees over the years because JTT and other highly coveted buddies told us? to fuck off

Eastside Catholic really wasn't that good until relatively recently.
    Three High Schools in less than a mile is just poor planning.

Two school districts, plus a ton of developable land within an urban growth boundary led to this. Eastlake is in the Redmond-Kirkland centric Lake Washington School District while Skyline is in the Issaquah School District. The Sammamish Plateau is almost divided equally in half due to this.

Private school Eastlake Catholic relocated to this area because of available land and the more child friendly demographic of the area.

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,073
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Looks like Bellevue HS was shaping up to be a fruitful pipeline until Butch Goncharoff got pinched for being ahead of his time on the NIL front. I didn’t include Eastside Catholic despite multiple signees over the years because JTT and other highly coveted buddies told us? to fuck off

Two school districts, plus a ton of developable land within an urban growth boundary led to this. Eastlake is in the Redmond-Kirkland centric Lake Washington School District while Skyline is in the Issaquah School District. The Sammamish Plateau is almost divided equally in half due to this.

Private school Eastlake Catholic relocated to this area because of available land and the more child friendly demographic of the area.

Yeah I know the story. IMO its still poor planning.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,568
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Puyallup was king when Billy Joe and the Huards roamed the sidelines

Who can forget, and I quote legendary broadcaster Brent Musburger, the “Pally-oop connection” of Hobert to Kralik.

Another Puyallup Viking is Dane Looker.
    I remember him calling it “Pooey-yallup” Maybei remember incorrectly.
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,248
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yeah I know the story. IMO its still poor planning.
    Pro Tip: I don't (well, didn't) even think about going anywhere near the plateau M-F, from 1:00-5:00. The traffic was ungodly, and if you've been there, you know...