Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Goforth to UW

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Canadawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

Anytime someone questions why we need LB depth, remind them of the 2019 UW defense's experiment to play most of a season with Kyler Manu and Brandon Wellington as the starting LBs

@Canadawg
    For the masochists. Suffer with me

https://youtu.be/H-YyC9Iks64
    We were laughing at 1am or whenever that was.

The defense was supposed to take a step back but now we had a Big Dick Gunslinger!!! who scored 19 points.
    In fairness this was the game the wr’s dropped a ton of passes including jumping out of a TD catch. Also Luciano blew the TD on 4th down.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Canadawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

Anytime someone questions why we need LB depth, remind them of the 2019 UW defense's experiment to play most of a season with Kyler Manu and Brandon Wellington as the starting LBs

@Canadawg

The defense was supposed to take a step back but now we had a Big Dick Gunslinger!!! who scored 19 points.
    In fairness this was the game the wr’s dropped a ton of passes including jumping out of a TD catch. Also Luciano blew the TD on 4th down.
    Besides Count Fuckula where were the other drops?

Eason lost to Haener in the spring. Huge factor in Pete quitting.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

haie said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

@Canadawg

Fuller and baccellia dropped multiple first downs. It was shortly after the wr room was complaining that the qb threw the ball too hard. Eason wasn’t great by any means, but he was far down the list of issues that night. Tryon was chasing ghosts. Gordon got worked in coverage. I hate that game.
    Oh yeah. Fuller. lol. The #1 WR in waiting. Jesus Christ that year sucked. Stanford game was way worse against an even shittier team.

I remember being at Reser just being inconsolable the entire time in a 17-9 game or some shit.

SC win was the best moment and felt hollow because it was against Helton.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    He sucks because UW cant have nice things
    NEsnake12 said:

Kyle Manu and beef wellington made me appreciate BBK. Holy fuck I missed BBK that year
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,723
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

@Canadawg

Fuller and baccellia dropped multiple first downs. It was shortly after the wr room was complaining that the qb threw the ball too hard. Eason wasn’t great by any means, but he was far down the list of issues that night. Tryon was chasing ghosts. Gordon got worked in coverage. I hate that game.
    Oh yeah. Fuller. lol. The #1 WR in waiting. Jesus Christ that year sucked. Stanford game was way worse against an even shittier team.

I remember being at Reser just being inconsolable the entire time in a 17-9 game or some shit.

SC win was the best moment and felt hollow because it was against Helton.
    What a retarded offense. Watching confused 18-22 years wander around a football field with no fucking clue.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
    NEsnake12 said:

haie said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

@Canadawg

Count Chocula was legitimately funny. First and last time for Ddy
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

@Canadawg

Haven't chuckled like this in a minute. What is the opposite of lightning?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,412 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

@Canadawg

Behold the speed of the OL, the strength of a DB and the wits of @backthepack
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

@Canadawg

Thanks man
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,412 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

@Canadawg

Thanks man

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Sorry to see I am late to the PGOS RoadTrip slap fight. To make amends I'd like to offer this highlight package of the epic battle.

Like we say...

fuck off!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Sorry to see I am late to the PGOS RoadTrip slap fight. To make amends I'd like to offer this highlight package of the epic battle.

Like we say...

fuck off!

what the fuck is the context of that peterlips .gif?

hysterical
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,766 Founders Club

what the fuck is the context of that peterlips .gif?

hysterical

Axe @GrundleStiltzkin
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    JECAR said:

Kreist. Get a room, you poopdicks.

Could have gone with Goforth and get a room…or Goforth and fuck off you two fags…

Real missed opportunity here from you, Shit throat. You’re better than that.
    I clearly didn’t come ready to do whatever it takes to win the thread.