Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Harvey Road thoughts

Comments

• HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,938 Swaye's Wigwam

Instead we got....

You've got an idiot throw straight to a defensive lineman and then an idiot fumble for no reason that saved a touchdown (IIRC, the defense made a stop on the goal line). Which is Harv and which is Hardcore Husky? Not a good look for either, tbh...
    I'm probably the closest to being Browning in this scenario except it would imply I was under a massive pass rush, which I wasn't.

Anyway, it was one of those ideas that I occasionally get to shake things up. Suddenly I'm hearing that he's dropping N bombs and antisemitic stuff. So it goes... onto the next day...
    My interpretation was that he was mocking the Tug crowd. Either way, I'm not a fan of his shtick and he flamed out even faster than anticipated.
    Exactly right about what he was doing. It's odd to me because he's usually a bit more measured in his approach unless he's just trying to get the hammer. Accusing the entire Tug, including the site owner, of being racist and antisemitic, was not a clever strategy.

His schtick this time reminded me of when I logged back in to doogman (shortly after coming here) to end my account there with a bang. It worked, and I got banned quick, but it was a weak and obvious effort and ultimately unsatisfying.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,988 Founders Club
    edited December 2022

Instead we got....

You've got an idiot throw straight to a defensive lineman and then an idiot fumble for no reason that saved a touchdown (IIRC, the defense made a stop on the goal line). Which is Harv and which is Hardcore Husky? Not a good look for either, tbh...
    I'm probably the closest to being Browning in this scenario except it would imply I was under a massive pass rush, which I wasn't.

Anyway, it was one of those ideas that I occasionally get to shake things up. Suddenly I'm hearing that he's dropping N bombs and antisemitic stuff. So it goes... onto the next day...
    My interpretation was that he was mocking the Tug crowd. Either way, I'm not a fan of his shtick and he flamed out even faster than anticipated.
    Disagree. The o/u was 5 hours.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    edited December 2022

Instead we got....

The real mockery is that he can bring the (weak) shit talking, but when it's brought back to him he throws tantrums, drops the N word, blocks people, etc.

He's a fucking loser who should probably self immolate and DIAFF

Harv I know youre reading this. Pussy ass bitch
    The internet seems to make some dude's brains more retarded than others.

Seems like fans from other programs can have plenty of fun talking shit here and not get anywhere close to being banned. But as I stated above, it doesn't seem like the guy have every been interested being a poster here.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    pawz said:

Instead we got....

How long was it?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Swaye said:

I can't wait for our 20 year anniversary when we bring Harv back and he tries to start a Satanic Cult on the Duck bored.

Based upon the facts at hand, it won’t take much.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,988 Founders Club

pawz said:

Instead we got....

How long was it?
    I believe the Over won by a cunt hair.

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam

I’m surprised anyone is surprised. I’m also surprised DJ fell for Harv’s story.

What story did I fall for? I haven't had any direct contact with him for 10 years
    How did he end up back on here then?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,421 Founders Club

I’m surprised anyone is surprised. I’m also surprised DJ fell for Harv’s story.

What story did I fall for? I haven't had any direct contact with him for 10 years
    How did he end up back on here then?
    Because I knew he was still in contact with Race and I remembered Harv as being a clever retard. I always enjoyed his Mohan Biswas character back in the day. I thought with the bowl season coming up it might be fun to let him run around Ike a banshee and raise some hell. If he tried to get banned it would be over quick. So I reached out to Race and told him to extend the invitation to Harv.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I thought he was just a convenient strawman you guys made up
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    Swaye said:

I can't wait for our 20 year anniversary when we bring Harv back and he tries to start a Satanic Cult on the Duck bored.

And if that gets out of hand, Stalin can just unban Damone to bring it all down.