Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Harvey Road thoughts

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,421 Founders Club
At least the Seahawks got a Super Bowl kickoff return for a touchdown out of Percy Harvin before releasing him

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,988 Founders Club
    Yes, we? got brown socks.

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam

Instead we got....

You've got an idiot throw straight to a defensive lineman and then an idiot fumble for no reason that saved a touchdown (IIRC, the defense made a stop on the goal line). Which is Harv and which is Hardcore Husky? Not a good look for either, tbh...
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam

Instead we got....

You've got an idiot throw straight to a defensive lineman and then an idiot fumble for no reason that saved a touchdown (IIRC, the defense made a stop on the goal line). Which is Harv and which is Hardcore Husky? Not a good look for either, tbh...
    I'm probably the closest to being Browning in this scenario except it would imply I was under a massive pass rush, which I wasn't.

Anyway, it was one of those ideas that I occasionally get to shake things up. Suddenly I'm hearing that he's dropping N bombs and antisemitic stuff. So it goes... onto the next day...
    Up early or still up? Who am I kidding, this is Stalin. Still up.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,363
    Well shit, I thought it was a good screen pass by Stalin, it took the attention off of Damone with a complete 360 change of direction. Our defensive prowess was underestimated and the play was blown up at the line of scrimmage.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Instead we got....

I'm probably the closest to being Browning in this scenario except it would imply I was under a massive pass rush, which I wasn't.

Anyway, it was one of those ideas that I occasionally get to shake things up. Suddenly I'm hearing that he's dropping N bombs and antisemitic stuff. So it goes... onto the next day...
    But Derek, don't you understand BITING satire? It's funny, please laugh/clap.
  • coronabruincoronabruin Member Posts: 1,480

Instead we got....

Up early or still up? Who am I kidding, this is Stalin. Still up.
    Burning the midnight cock oil!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,976 Founders Club
    Seems like the guy never was really interested in being a poster here.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m surprised anyone is surprised. I’m also surprised DJ fell for Harv’s story.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,932 Founders Club

Seems like the guy never was really interested in being a poster here.

You know, now that I think about it, I think you might be right.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,421 Founders Club

I’m surprised anyone is surprised. I’m also surprised DJ fell for Harv’s story.

What story did I fall for? I haven't had any direct contact with him for 10 years