Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Damone

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,171
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
It was disappointing enough that he constantly shit on this site, but I never said anything because we're trying to promote free speech, and he's entitled to his opinion. It was disappointing that he tried to undermine the podcast, but again, free speech. It was very disappointing that he tried to undermine my attempts to sell books here on my own website, but again I didn't say anything.

But tonight I log onto the site and I see a wall of Damone posts in the Duck Refuge spanning about 8 hours today, along with a boast about what a pleasure it is to destroy that forum. So I sent a PM asking him to not gum up that board and he said no he will continue to fuck with it.

So adios amigo. Good luck and God bless.

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022

It was disappointing enough that he constantly shit on this site, but I never said anything because we're trying to promote free speech, and he's entitled to his opinion. It was disappointing that he tried to undermine the podcast, but again, free speech. It was very disappointing that he tried to undermine my attempts to sell books here on my own website, but again I didn't say anything.

But tonight I log onto the site and I see a wall of Damone posts in the Duck Refuge spanning about 8 hours today, along with a boast about what a pleasure it is to destroy that forum. So I sent a PM asking him to not gum up that board and he said no he will continue to fuck with it.

Haven’t been around for enough of the history. I like Damone and like making fun of Damone too.

That sound you hear is @EwaDawg furiously jerking off to this news.

Seriously, think about how retarded he had to be to get the banhammer from Stalin.

Looks like I was first and right. Again.

Thanks for noticing.

But I take no pleasure from having the spastic moron euthanized. He was always harmless and there is a lot more stupid where he came from.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

Haven’t been around for enough of the history. I like Damone and like making fun of Damone too.

Seriously, think about how retarded he had to be to get the banhammer from Stalin.

Thanks for noticing.

But I take no pleasure from having the spastic moron euthanized. He was always harmless and there is a lot more stupid where he came from.
    😆

Luckily for you it doesn’t appear that stupidity is the deciding factor in membership. Next time you’re first on a take will be the first. Go jerk off to your tormentor getting banned.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022

EwaDawg said:

Thanks for noticing.

😆

Luckily for you it doesn’t appear that stupidity is the deciding factor in membership. Next time you’re first on a take will be the first. Go jerk off to your tormentor getting banned.
    See, everyone. I was right, again.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,556
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    But who will remind us that 5 - 7 is still in play?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    No one handles the ups and downs like derbone
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,160
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The Discord gang is trembling in their shoes right now.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    It's a shame and was completely avoidable. I feel a bit melancholy about it, but it is what it is. Good luck to him.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2022
    It really started to go downhill when he had his PowerFlex from a couple weeks ago, saying how his daughters didn’t give a shit about him.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Every board needs its villain(s) tbh
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I knew there was something seriously wrong with that guy. He actually pissed me off when I first joined when he took a shot at by HS teammate Keauntea Bankhead. I want to take a shot at him but always held back. Has anybody ever met him?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Looking forward to #HardcoreHuskyFiles exposé by Fudgie in 3 years

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    10 year itch I guess