Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Damone

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

haie said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Canadawg said:

As someone who leans doog I actually came around to damoans perspective to the point that I found myself enjoying the character he plays on here. I hope he can come back after his time out.

Late hit 15 yards but no targeting on the play.

He wouldn’t come back after this. His attitude would surely be “fuck me? No fuck you.”

He ded.
    It's not his first hiatus
    Yes, but those were his own accord.

True. I hope he and DJ can reconcile

His posting recently had been an argument that the Refuge is a safe place to protect an endangered species of quook that refuses to donate to the site.
    I don't give a shit who donates and who doesn't.

It is however cringe to go on the duck refuge and see a bunch of dumbass posts from husky fans.
    Don't be one of those fags
    He and Chuck are cheering together tonight. Can only imagine the amount of DMs that got sent today to celebrate
    I said for years that this site should be more serious in terms of football talk. Nobody took me seriously, except for Derek. It was ignored or brushed aside. Finally I just accepted a lot of the nonsense, then China Cold happened. Imagine defending four freeloading Duck trolls on a fucking Husky board and crying about lack of football talk, when there's 156 threads with stupid shit on this site at once. It boggles my mind.

FYI that's as close as you'll see me come to supporting PGOS or chuck. Those guys disgust me to the point where I'm embarrassed that I even read their shit. I try not to judge posters as people since few are themselves in here, but I'm 100% sure that I don't like any of those guys. I cheer when one of you scores a good hit on one of them.
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,588
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

haie said:

pawz said:

pawz said:

Canadawg said:

As someone who leans doog I actually came around to damoans perspective to the point that I found myself enjoying the character he plays on here. I hope he can come back after his time out.

Late hit 15 yards but no targeting on the play.

He wouldn’t come back after this. His attitude would surely be “fuck me? No fuck you.”

He ded.
    It's not his first hiatus
    Yes, but those were his own accord.

True. I hope he and DJ can reconcile

His posting recently had been an argument that the Refuge is a safe place to protect an endangered species of quook that refuses to donate to the site.
    I don't give a shit who donates and who doesn't.

It is however cringe to go on the duck refuge and see a bunch of dumbass posts from husky fans.
    Personally, i totally agree… i always think that its important to show some class… I always think that if you have a take, show some maturity or at least worthwhile satire or STFU. But that is just me, YMMV.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    While I’m here can I mention what an honor it is to get any reaction from @RDR? I swear to fuckin Christ if anyone ruins it for me that that’s not you in your avatar: BULLET TIME
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

This thread is so much AIDS.

Damoan is dead (for now), but his FBA legacy carries on in this thread.

You provide zero content. Unlike Damone.

Stop posting. Thanks.
    Coming from someone who spews a bunch of junior high level bullshit on a daily basis.
    junior high level bullshit >> you're lonely sorry crap.

Bye.
    Sick burn, brah.
    Not a burn. Just the truth.
    You have no idea who you're speaking to there
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Stop posting. Thanks.
    Coming from someone who spews a bunch of junior high level bullshit on a daily basis.

Bye.
    Sick burn, brah.
    So you actually admit that you post at a junior high level.
    I mean a guy who's donated thousands of dollars to the site just got banned for posting 15 or so threads which were actually entertaining and simply making fun of rival freeloaders. And apparently that crossed the line.

That is junior high. And embarrassing.

Have fun beating your pud buddy. Hard to get riled up over your lonely shit.
    Okay out of respect for you and the others who are reading, I will provide a bit more detail.

Over the span of a decade, taking into account 2-3 years where he didn't donate, it was probably around $1,800 over ten years. Second of all, you've pulled this "15 posts" thing out of the air and are running with it like its the be all, end all. It is not.

Damone was a good friend to me and the site from 2012-2020. Then something happened in early 2021 and he began constantly shitting on the site and undermining my various efforts on here. I gave him lots of leeway. But you look at 2021, where in the summer (for example) he sent me 6 emails one day in a deranged, psychotic rant saying that I was trying to dox him and destroy his life, it was obvious that something had changed. It has been pure negativity and juvenile push back ever since.

Even last Thursday I saw he was attacking 46 for being cheap, and I sent Damone a PM saying "hey 46 has actually donated $129 the last couple years, he has been supportive." A normal person would say. "Oh really? Okay thanks for letting me know." But Damone's response was to say that 46 and I are exchanging blowjobs and then he added a crying laughing emoji. It felt like some sort of mental illness or something.

Then on Friday I noticed that posts to the Refuge were being immediately swarmed and attacked and by Damone's tone it was 90% clear to me that he wanted to destroy the Refuge. Rather than say something immediately, I decided to sit back and watch for another week or so before doing anything. But the very next day, he puts up a wall of posts over about 8 hours and including the one where he boasted that he was going to destroy the Refuge. So I reached out to him again privately and asked that he not do that, to which he basically told me to fuck off.

So you had an overall situation where Damone constantly shits on the site, tries to undermine me, tries to undermine the podcast, tries to undermine my attempts to sell products on my own site, and finally states he is going to destroy part of the site even as I privately asked him not to.

That is what led to my decision. The behavior was unacceptable.

As a fellow hobby board operator, I feel your pain. People are the worst.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,171
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    dannarc said:

I have no room to speak because I am a non paying freeloader, however, this is a great site. It seems like there has been alot of juvenile shit slinging the last couple weeks, it gets tiresome to read, however, malarkey with some decent football content is tough to beat.

Am I out of line to hope that @haie takes it down a notch? I tip my hat to his trolling of Quooks, but it's finally crossed the line of really fucking weird

Some of it has seemed Ike a junior high playground and tedious
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,580
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    A lot of crying/gnashing of teeth in this thread because someone decided to throw a tantrum and sell the couch in a chat board blaze of glory.

It’s ok, haie. You’ll find someone else to idolize on the internet, who doesn’t give a shit about you.👍
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,827
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whlinder said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Stop posting. Thanks.

Bye.
    Sick burn, brah.
    So you actually admit that you post at a junior high level.
    I mean a guy who's donated thousands of dollars to the site just got banned for posting 15 or so threads which were actually entertaining and simply making fun of rival freeloaders. And apparently that crossed the line.

That is junior high. And embarrassing.

Have fun beating your pud buddy. Hard to get riled up over your lonely shit.
    Okay out of respect for you and the others who are reading, I will provide a bit more detail.

Over the span of a decade, taking into account 2-3 years where he didn't donate, it was probably around $1,800 over ten years. Second of all, you've pulled this "15 posts" thing out of the air and are running with it like its the be all, end all. It is not.

Damone was a good friend to me and the site from 2012-2020. Then something happened in early 2021 and he began constantly shitting on the site and undermining my various efforts on here. I gave him lots of leeway. But you look at 2021, where in the summer (for example) he sent me 6 emails one day in a deranged, psychotic rant saying that I was trying to dox him and destroy his life, it was obvious that something had changed. It has been pure negativity and juvenile push back ever since.

Even last Thursday I saw he was attacking 46 for being cheap, and I sent Damone a PM saying "hey 46 has actually donated $129 the last couple years, he has been supportive." A normal person would say. "Oh really? Okay thanks for letting me know." But Damone's response was to say that 46 and I are exchanging blowjobs and then he added a crying laughing emoji. It felt like some sort of mental illness or something.

Then on Friday I noticed that posts to the Refuge were being immediately swarmed and attacked and by Damone's tone it was 90% clear to me that he wanted to destroy the Refuge. Rather than say something immediately, I decided to sit back and watch for another week or so before doing anything. But the very next day, he puts up a wall of posts over about 8 hours and including the one where he boasted that he was going to destroy the Refuge. So I reached out to him again privately and asked that he not do that, to which he basically told me to fuck off.

So you had an overall situation where Damone constantly shits on the site, tries to undermine me, tries to undermine the podcast, tries to undermine my attempts to sell products on my own site, and finally states he is going to destroy part of the site even as I privately asked him not to.

That is what led to my decision. The behavior was unacceptable.

Should have been in a 5 reasons format.

Here's 5 reasons I think STALIN'S BANHAMMER will hit Damone on Saturday.

1. Mike "Cobra" Damone. He's the biggest asshole on the board, nuff said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 2 years of constantly shitting on the site under his belt and will do whatever he can to get banned at the game.

2. Offensive Emails. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate deranged, psychotic rants. Jaxson Kirtman, Bainvalium, Center, Ossai, Rosengarten. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!

3. 46. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude, the 46 defense. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan for blowjobs vs Washington State and the game planning for blowjobs between 46 and Stalin since then. you will see a much improved fellatio on 12/28.

4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest poasting Damone has had this century, maybe since 1998! James Odunze, Jalen McClatcher, Ja'Z Polk, MJ Ale, Louis Rankin, Grady Gross. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring a new dimension to the Duck Refuge that the program has not had in years, speed.

5. Time of possession. I think Damone can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more he can undermine the podcast, undermine attempts to sell products on the site, and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance UW will have to win.

I think Stalin wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???
    YBFE

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I got along fine with Damone on the Tug. Then he lost his shit over Joe Kent where we disagreed. It was weird.

He then decides he’s going to “remodel” DR. And make clear his intentions. Bold strategy Cotton. I’m game.

I told the Legend he was going to implode on Saturday. His “friend” Haie and others did him no favors by encouraging his tantrums. Fucking losers.

In the end the homeowner told Damone he wanted hardwood. Damone told him to fuck off he was laying tile like it or not.

He fucked around and found out. Choked on his own hubris.

The End.