Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Damone

Comments

• Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,652
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

The Discord gang is trembling in their shoes right now.

They just kicked sonics1993 off their channel so maybe it turns into a prisoner swap situation
    I heard he got exposed for being full of hot air

That said, fairly amusing to see a bunch of hot air Kool aid drinking Doogs (Discord crew) censor someone full of hot air that they viewed as an insider selling point
    Kalen killing it at uw has put a dent in sonics thesis.
    It's kind of a funny narrative to follow. He has had the majority of dawgman, HH, and discord sucking his dick for being a rich booster insider at different times over the last 3 years. If what's been posted on their channel is to be believed, he was just some student intern in the football program taking everyone for a ride.

Maybe his true identity is that of the peter-puffer Luke Mounger
    I got downvoted by you this bored many a time for saying the exact same thing 2 years ago

You don't donate 1/12th of your new found millions to a university athletic program. You just dont.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,134
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Yeah, but who was Arizona123?🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,610
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

They just kicked sonics1993 off their channel so maybe it turns into a prisoner swap situation

That said, fairly amusing to see a bunch of hot air Kool aid drinking Doogs (Discord crew) censor someone full of hot air that they viewed as an insider selling point
    It's kind of a funny narrative to follow. He has had the majority of dawgman, HH, and discord sucking his dick for being a rich booster insider at different times over the last 3 years. If what's been posted on their channel is to be believed, he was just some student intern in the football program taking everyone for a ride.

What is the evidence?
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

I got downvoted by you this bored many a time for saying the exact same thing 2 years ago

You don't donate 1/12th of your new found millions to a university athletic program. You just dont.

Tequilla said:

What is the evidence?
    I said it too.

He had two different "booster" stories, one was a meeting with the AD and the other was a meeting with Matt Campbell's lawyers, both of which were so obviously bullshit.
    Proof you said anything before today?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,591
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

What is the evidence?
    I said it too.

He had two different "booster" stories, one was a meeting with the AD and the other was a meeting with Matt Campbell's lawyers, both of which were so obviously bullshit.
    Somewhere in the Wam in the threads where he's giving us "insider information"
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,591
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

What is the evidence?
    I said it too.

Somewhere in the Wam in the threads where he's giving us "insider information"
    I don't know his true story, but much of what he told us was accurate. To say otherwise is revisionist.

At one point I offered to send him something, I think it was a pilsner glass. But he refused. Which I thought was kind of odd when someone is offering you something of quality.
    Also doesn't add up how the Lake coaching staff is giving him week to week updates on everyone they're trying for. Like, why the fuck would they do that?