Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Booked

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

JW Marriott at LA Live was the team hotel in 2018- 19. I saw Jenn’s sloppy jugs about to fall out of her fancy cocktail dress.

Pics?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

JW Marriott at LA Live was the team hotel in 2018- 19. I saw Jenn’s sloppy jugs about to fall out of her fancy cocktail dress.

Pics?
    No, I did no whip out my cell phone to snap a pic of Jen. The moment passed very quickly.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

That’s where I stayed - some asshole Buckeye fan pulled the fire alarm in the middle of the night so all the UW fans had to evacuate while the fire department investigated. My friend laughed at me that the only thing I “rescued” from the faux blaze was my makeup bag - I wanted to look cute in case the firemen were hot (they weren’t 😒).

I went through a travel agency that specialized in football bowl game packages since I didn’t want to be bothered with handling the @Logistics of finding tickets, transportation to the stadium, etc. I highly recommend, but it will cost you a pretty penny. #softbellevueprincess
    @Doog_de_Jour did you and @MrsSnow petition @DerekJohnson to start the Woman's Hoops board yet?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2 things that do not jibe: Jenn & Cocktail Dress.

Thanks @YellowSnow for planting that frightening image in my head.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

That’s where I stayed - some asshole Buckeye fan pulled the fire alarm in the middle of the night so all the UW fans had to evacuate while the fire department investigated. My friend laughed at me that the only thing I “rescued” from the faux blaze was my makeup bag - I wanted to look cute in case the firemen were hot (they weren’t 😒).

I went through a travel agency that specialized in football bowl game packages since I didn’t want to be bothered with handling the @Logistics of finding tickets, transportation to the stadium, etc. I highly recommend, but it will cost you a pretty penny. #softbellevueprincess
    @Doog_de_Jour did you and @MrsSnow petition @DerekJohnson to start the Woman's Hoops board yet?
    Last time I saw you I was angrily told to stay away from your wife.

So no.

But I’d love to collaborate with Mrs.Snow.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022
    so will you all be purchasing refundable Penix and Odunze not playing insurance?!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I stayed on someone's couch in Lake Elsinore #LakeETuff, drove his car, roofied @UW_Doog_Bot, and don't remember the first half.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I stayed on someone's couch in Lake Elsinore #LakeETuff, drove his car, roofied @UW_Doog_Bot, and don't remember the first half.

Mutual roofies are the best roofies.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

You assholes had me dooging just enough to actually book a room.

Never again. A week of celebrating a rose bowl was fun though I guess.

Maybe beat the 11 place team before popping off next tim. Hmmm

Wonder if we'll put up 67 against Sark in the Alamo
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wonder if we'll put up 67 against Sark in the Alamo
    not sure Uw is in the Alamo?
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

I for one am not ready to admit this in public just yet. One of my doogiest moves to date (but then again I’ve never delivered a cake to Jim Mora).
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

True, but just like every other year in the Pac 12 era, only 1 or 0 South teams deserves to go to the championship. North is much better than this shit.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I didn’t know travel agencies still existed.

I love ya girl, but if you can’t handle the stress of internet travel arrangements, you need to get some exercise.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2022