Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Booked

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just in case any of you dared to think UW was good this year, this guy would like to put you in your place

Stiff duck
    Posted on 21 mins, V I P, User Since 125 months ago, User Post Count: 1401
    21 mins
    VIP
    125 months
    Washington had no business, even thinking about the Rose bowl. I want to remind their fans who might be reading our board, that lanning had a 10 minute ground pound drive until that bad snap at the 10 yd line that suddenly every husky fan doesn't remember and wants to believe they kicked the pants off of us. The reality is that we dominated the stats in that game (minus pass defense) and if it weren't for that one play, they would have lost by 11 and would be reeling with an 11 minute 22 play straight run game drive. There memory is never going to remember that. Unfortunately, they caught us on their one strength against our one weakness type of game

Stats

Are

For

Losers
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just in case any of you dared to think UW was good this year, this guy would like to put you in your place

Stiff duck
    Posted on 21 mins, V I P, User Since 125 months ago, User Post Count: 1401
    21 mins
    VIP
    125 months
    Washington had no business, even thinking about the Rose bowl. I want to remind their fans who might be reading our board, that lanning had a 10 minute ground pound drive until that bad snap at the 10 yd line that suddenly every husky fan doesn't remember and wants to believe they kicked the pants off of us. The reality is that we dominated the stats in that game (minus pass defense) and if it weren't for that one play, they would have lost by 11 and would be reeling with an 11 minute 22 play straight run game drive. There memory is never going to remember that. Unfortunately, they caught us on their one strength against our one weakness type of game

We dominated the stats except for the ones we didn't.... and if not for their one strength and our one weakness we would have won.

What a loser.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon celebrating the whole Pac12 getting knocked down 1-2 bowl slots including themselves just because it hurts the Huskies is one of the most Quook things I've ever read.

Even the Cougs have more self respekt.

@Goduckies littlest brother syndrome.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

JW Marriott at LA Live was the team hotel in 2018- 19. I saw Jenn’s sloppy jugs about to fall out of her fancy cocktail dress.

That’s where I stayed - some asshole Buckeye fan pulled the fire alarm in the middle of the night so all the UW fans had to evacuate while the fire department investigated. My friend laughed at me that the only thing I “rescued” from the faux blaze was my makeup bag - I wanted to look cute in case the firemen were hot (they weren’t 😒).

I went through a travel agency that specialized in football bowl game packages since I didn’t want to be bothered with handling the @Logistics of finding tickets, transportation to the stadium, etc. I highly recommend, but it will cost you a pretty penny. #softbellevueprincess
    I didn’t know travel agencies still existed.

I love ya girl, but if you can’t handle the stress of internet travel arrangements, you need to get some exercise.
    You’ve never delegated anything to your secretary or gorgeous blonde trophy wife? A plumber? Landscaping crew? I had other things do, and in that instance I was happy to have someone else take care of the minutia.

Oh, and for what it’s worth, I love planning travel. Organized everything for a three week solo road-trip this summer. Had a lot of fun researching the route, campsites, hotels, and even the nerdy roadside tourist attractions.
    You know, it's dangerous for a woman to travel alone.

You never know when you might encounter a PiggyBack Bandit.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Oregon celebrating the whole Pac12 getting knocked down 1-2 bowl slots including themselves just because it hurts the Huskies is one of the most Quook things I've ever read.

Even the Cougs have more self respekt.

@Goduckies littlest brother syndrome.

No. We? don’t.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am about 75% sure I will be at the game. Making the drive from Lone Star, TX on Wednesday morning to get to the game. 5.5 hours. Then wake up and drive back to Lone Star so that I am not that much of a heel for bailing on the family get together. from Tuesday-Sunday. the niece and nephew will be on the phones anyway. They won't miss me
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    El_K said:

I am about 75% sure I will be at the game. Making the drive from Lone Star, TX on Wednesday morning to get to the game. 5.5 hours. Then wake up and drive back to Lone Star so that I am not that much of a heel for bailing on the family get together. from Tuesday-Sunday. the niece and nephew will be on the phones anyway. They won't miss me

Plagerism.shit.fucko
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

El_K said:

Plagerism.shit.fucko
    Seriously. The mother in law lives on Ellison Reservoir aka Lake Lone Star. Population 1500. The father in law lives in Winnsboro. I know my way around east Texas.