Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Booked

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Deleted

*doomed
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

Deleted

YVBFE.

Sincerely, Savory Hall.

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

JW Marriott at LA Live was the team hotel in 2018- 19. I saw Jenn’s sloppy jugs about to fall out of her fancy cocktail dress.

That’s where I stayed - some asshole Buckeye fan pulled the fire alarm in the middle of the night so all the UW fans had to evacuate while the fire department investigated. My friend laughed at me that the only thing I “rescued” from the faux blaze was my makeup bag - I wanted to look cute in case the firemen were hot (they weren’t 😒).

I went through a travel agency that specialized in football bowl game packages since I didn’t want to be bothered with handling the @Logistics of finding tickets, transportation to the stadium, etc. I highly recommend, but it will cost you a pretty penny. #softbellevueprincess
    I didn’t know travel agencies still existed.

I love ya girl, but if you can’t handle the stress of internet travel arrangements, you need to get some exercise.
    You’ve never delegated anything to your secretary or gorgeous blonde trophy wife? A plumber? Landscaping crew? I had other things do, and in that instance I was happy to have someone else take care of the minutia.

Oh, and for what it’s worth, I love planning travel. Organized everything for a three week solo road-trip this summer. Had a lot of fun researching the route, campsites, hotels, and even the nerdy roadside tourist attractions.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,354
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2022

Rose Bowel hotel booked. Flight all figured out and saved to hit the button when it official. Didn’t need a car. I won’t be getting tickets from UW.

Anyone know of any hot NYE parties? Where is the team staying? Any big Husky tailgates? Any meal and ride to the stadium specials? What are the can’t miss things to do in LA? Who has the best burger? Coldest beer I town? Any good Mexican joints? Wheee is the best place to surf? Any good seafood places with a view?

Thanks in advance!

Go Dawgs and God Bless.

Oops, Try San Antonio
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Rose Bowel hotel booked. Flight all figured out and saved to hit the button when it official. Didn’t need a car. I won’t be getting tickets from UW.

Anyone know of any hot NYE parties? Where is the team staying? Any big Husky tailgates? Any meal and ride to the stadium specials? What are the can’t miss things to do in LA? Who has the best burger? Coldest beer I town? Any good Mexican joints? Wheee is the best place to surf? Any good seafood places with a view?

Thanks in advance!

Go Dawgs and God Bless.

Oops, Try San Antonio
    Try El Paso fag.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Thanks in advance!

Go Dawgs and God Bless.

Oops, Try San Antonio
    Fuck off fatso. Maybe you can get some extra rides in this week to afford at trip to El Paso to watch Oregon end their season 1-3
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks in advance!

Go Dawgs and God Bless.

This post just made it onto the Duck 247 site in the thread where they are celebrating UW not making the Rose Bowl. So there's a duck lurker in here who is so dumb they don't realize this is a joke
    And if anyone who has been here for 10 minutes most of it is a joke.

Booking a hotel in advance to make sure you get a room and then cancelling without losing a penny…tragic.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Fat fuck Uber driver is pretty stoked

Hey! Watch what you say, Mikey.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

JW Marriott at LA Live was the team hotel in 2018- 19. I saw Jenn’s sloppy jugs about to fall out of her fancy cocktail dress.

That’s where I stayed - some asshole Buckeye fan pulled the fire alarm in the middle of the night so all the UW fans had to evacuate while the fire department investigated. My friend laughed at me that the only thing I “rescued” from the faux blaze was my makeup bag - I wanted to look cute in case the firemen were hot (they weren’t 😒).

I went through a travel agency that specialized in football bowl game packages since I didn’t want to be bothered with handling the @Logistics of finding tickets, transportation to the stadium, etc. I highly recommend, but it will cost you a pretty penny. #softbellevueprincess
    I didn’t know travel agencies still existed.

I love ya girl, but if you can’t handle the stress of internet travel arrangements, you need to get some exercise.
    You’ve never delegated anything to your secretary or gorgeous blonde trophy wife? A plumber? Landscaping crew? I had other things do, and in that instance I was happy to have someone else take care of the minutia.

Oh, and for what it’s worth, I love planning travel. Organized everything for a three week solo road-trip this summer. Had a lot of fun researching the route, campsites, hotels, and even the nerdy roadside tourist attractions.
    [kisses]
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

You assholes had me dooging just enough to actually book a room.

Never again. A week of celebrating a rose bowl was fun though I guess.

Maybe beat the 11 place team before popping off next tim. Hmmm

The story arc of your 2022 season is a Shakespearian tragedy.

Angry and weathered, mocking Doogs for months from inside your dark cave of a home. All along hearing your Doog neighbors outside the window enjoying the sun, laughing and splashing in the pool.

Resisting any urge to acknowledge the party or give a shit, you finally break in the 11th hour, dust off the old 90s starter jacket and head over to join the fun...only to find the cops shut it down after a call from the Mormons across the street.

You slink back home, embarrassed the neighborhood saw you for the little Doog you've always been, never again you say...never again.
    I regret only having one chin to give.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

You assholes had me dooging just enough to actually book a room.

Never again. A week of celebrating a rose bowl was fun though I guess.

Maybe beat the 11 place team before popping off next tim. Hmmm

The story arc of your 2022 season is a Shakespearian tragedy.

Angry and weathered, mocking Doogs for months from inside your dark cave of a home. All along hearing your Doog neighbors outside the window enjoying the sun, laughing and splashing in the pool.

Resisting any urge to acknowledge the party or give a shit, you finally break in the 11th hour, dust off the old 90s starter jacket and head over to join the fun...only to find the cops shut it down after a call from the Mormons across the street.

You slink back home, embarrassed the neighborhood saw you for the little Doog you've always been, never again you say...never again.
    Close. But I never stopped mocking Doogs.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We dominated the stats!!!!!!!!!!!*

*but but but