Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thank you Huskies

89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

Beat Ohio State in the Rose Bowl

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    That will only be possible if whittingham whittinghams the pac-12 championship
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Only if you lose the rose bowl lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

That will only be possible if whittingham whittinghams the pac-12 championship

You cracked the code.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You too
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Love you
    89ute said:

I’m embarrassed to have graduated from high school in such a disgrace to the Union as Utah.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

You too
    *ccg

Butt still
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Classy poast, classy poaster.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    If I could reason a way through UW making the Cotton Bowl with a Utah win I would be sporting a raging Ute right now, just don't see it happening so fight the fuck on it is.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,534
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    it is not everyday someone thanks us? for giving them the chance to lose a fourth game in one year. 9-4 Utes seems about right, we? predicted here that they would be a shadow of the team they were last year.
    Oregon didn't thank us for getting them out of the CFP - but Ducks are rude for the most part
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

it is not everyday someone thanks us? for giving them the chance to lose a fourth game in one year. 9-4 Utes seems about right, we? predicted here that they would be a shadow of the team they were last year.
    Oregon didn't thank us for getting them out of the CFP - but Ducks are rude for the most part

@89ute is N^n Nebraska classy.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

89ute said:

Love you

89ute said:

I’m embarrassed to have graduated from high school in such a disgrace to the Union as Utah.
    You're damn lucky Park City High knows how to groom for the engine room.
    This is true. There's something in the altitude and crisp, clean mountain air (not that narsty SLC inversion air).

My old man - who is the doogiest of doogs - and I got into last night on the phone. He wants Utah to win because (a) of skrong USC / Lincoln Reilly hatred; and (b) my little sister is a Yoot. I tried to explain that a USC win give UW a likely spot in a shitty Rose Bowl and he wasn't having any of it. He claimed he was "a man of principle". Fuck off, Dad!
    Benny 🦫 🤝 Yellow Snow’s Old Man
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,258
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

89ute said:

Love you

89ute said:

This is true. There's something in the altitude and crisp, clean mountain air (not that narsty SLC inversion air).

My old man - who is the doogiest of doogs - and I got into last night on the phone. He wants Utah to win because (a) of skrong USC / Lincoln Reilly hatred; and (b) my little sister is a Yoot. I tried to explain that a USC win give UW a likely spot in a shitty Rose Bowl and he wasn't having any of it. He claimed he was "a man of principle". Fuck off, Dad!
    Please send your Dad a chinvitation to this place.

@MOPDawg
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

89ute said:

Love you

89ute said:

Posidoog identified
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I woke up not feeling any love for USC and it's not coming around. I want UW to go to the Rose but part of me just can't root for them right now. If I knew for a fact that UW would get the Cotton with an SC loss, I'd probably pull for that. Glad to see others feel the same.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,305
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

I woke up not feeling any love for USC and it's not coming around. I want UW to go to the Rose but part of me just can't root for them right now. If I knew for a fact that UW would get the Cotton with an SC loss, I'd probably pull for that. Glad to see others feel the same.

Hmmm ... Cotton Bowl vs. Tulane or Rose Bowl vs. Ohio State.

Yeah, that's a tough one.