Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thank you Huskies

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

chuck said:

I woke up not feeling any love for USC and it's not coming around. I want UW to go to the Rose but part of me just can't root for them right now. If I knew for a fact that UW would get the Cotton with an SC loss, I'd probably pull for that. Glad to see others feel the same.

Hmmm ... Cotton Bowl vs. Tulane or Rose Bowl vs. Ohio State.

Yeah, that's a tough one.

OK. I agree with you if that wasn't obvious enough. I don't get to choose but I obviously want UW in the Rose Bowel. It's just a conflict for me. I hate to see USC succeed.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I get it. My hate for SC (ILTCTT. IWILTD) isn't what it used to be. Too many shitty years for both programs and the fact that UW hasn't played them in what seems like 10 seasons.

I save my hate for duck and my disdain for cuog.
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

89ute said:

Love you

89ute said:

Beat Ohio State in the Rose Bowl

I’m embarrassed to have graduated from high school in such a disgrace to the Union as Utah.
    You're damn lucky Park City High knows how to groom for the engine room.
    This is true. There's something in the altitude and crisp, clean mountain air (not that narsty SLC inversion air).

My old man - who is the doogiest of doogs - and I got into last night on the phone. He wants Utah to win because (a) of skrong USC / Lincoln Reilly hatred; and (b) my little sister is a Yoot. I tried to explain that a USC win give UW a likely spot in a shitty Rose Bowl and he wasn't having any of it. He claimed he was "a man of principle". Fuck off, Dad!
    good thing you have another Dad
  • gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

I woke up not feeling any love for USC and it's not coming around. I want UW to go to the Rose but part of me just can't root for them right now. If I knew for a fact that UW would get the Cotton with an SC loss, I'd probably pull for that. Glad to see others feel the same.

SC winning is not a problem.
    They are going to get rolled in the playoffs with their defense and lack of experience playing against a real defense.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    gmo said:

chuck said:

SC winning is not a problem.
    They are going to get rolled in the playoffs with their defense and lack of experience playing against a real defense.
    That's smart looking forward. They will get embarrassed in the playoffs. I can live with that.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dannarc said:

I have alot of @haie in my heart for Quooks and Coogs that run their mouth on boreds or in real life, and especially those who attack our elderly, verbally challenged..

Speaking of which....

@trublue

Unfortunately, after working 25+ years in law enforcement, some shit is creepy and not funny in any context