Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The upcoming Hardcore Husky 10th anniversary podcast

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,067 Founders Club

whlinder said:

pawz said:

The history of the original HHB movement from it's inception.

Special guests @iDawg and @RaceBannon.

THIS
    Swaye said:

Attention degenerates! Orkin is keeping me quite busy so if I fail in my quest to make this event, and you do not get some more of that sweet sweet Alien Rape Chamber, just go fuck off instead.

edit; If I do make it, I'm going to pull up the RoadKill list and talk about all the people I hate.

ALL OF THIS

How is this only going to be 1 podcast? You need like a 3 part series. Heck the roadkill discussion could take 10 hours. Get your shit together or put Sven in charge!
    That kinda filth is bad for our brand.
    A filthy disgraceful display. No class. A huge stain on our Husky image. You little boys watch to many Will Ferrell movies.
    GRUNDLE STOp
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2022
    pawz said:

How dare you…. VaDawg and I were there!

People forget one of the original boards was “Damone’s Bar” before it became the Tug . People forget that. TWTLTD. There was hangout for fags called “Mello’s Bistro”.

Edit: Nevermind. Your’e talking about Halfbrains from its inception, not HH.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,225 Founders Club

pawz said:

People forget one of the original boards was “Damone’s Bar” before it became the Tug . People forget that. TWTLTD. There was hangout for fags called “Mello’s Bistro”.

It's HARD.

• MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Swaye's Wigwam
    Will there be an in memoriam segment for @iDawg?
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,972 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2022

@TierbsHsotBoobs who I think was banned or sold the couch, don't know but I think it was him who sent me the lemon party pic on DM and noted there were sexual deviants here of persian, cherokee, and construction manager decent.

Pics?
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,470 Swaye's Wigwam

Ah, I had to dig but I found the earliest rendition of the Hardcore Husky logo. It was actually designed by OBK.

Not great but at least it doesn't look like a furry

Seems like a perfect off season pod. Should be breaking down the all 22 for the Vegas bowl matchup against Boize instead
    edited November 2022
    https://huskyhalfbrains.wordpress.com/

For those interested…

Another Bill Fleenor mention of our hero:

Paying $2 million which would attract a ton of interest. We already know we are willing to pay over $300,000 for co-ordinators and near that for Asst Head Coaches.

UW is now also paying housing allowances and other benefits. From a salary and benefit standpoint UW is in the top 15 or better in the country.

Could we get Gary Pinkel – I doubt it – Urban Meyer – hell no – Pete Carroll – hell no.

Could we get a Brian Kelly, Mike Riley or Pat Hill? without a doubt (Riley would be the toughest). Jim Mora – I think we still can.

Washington is a great job and IF we really get progress on the stadium then I think we can get guys we never believed we could get.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,225 Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

It's hard.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,691 Founders Club
    edited November 2022

pawz said:

Damone's Bar was merged into the General Board because it wasn't getting enough action. Then the General Board was renamed Tug Tavern.

Same thing happened with Mello's Boutique. I created too many boards early on.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,691 Founders Club
    pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

It's hard.

Not once has anyone told @iDawg to fuck off
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189

pawz said:

So THAT'S where the tug got AIDS from. Heck, I was blaming Chuck.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,891 Founders Club

pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

It's hard.

Not once has anyone told @iDawg to fuck off
    We have a fix for that
    pawz said:

MelloDawg said:

It's hard.

Whoosh!