Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The upcoming Hardcore Husky 10th anniversary podcast

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club
Sometime the week of Thanksgiving, there is going to be a 10th anniversary podcast. Me, @Swaye and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover are going to reminisce over the past decade of debauchery and child-like wonder. (Swaye has a busy schedule right now but its thought we can work out a time).

What are your favorite moments, posters or aspects of Hardcore Husky? What are your thoughts? I will do my best to address every post made in this thread.

Some of the memories...

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club
    I couldn't find the old "Boners in Sweatpants" logo that Swaye did
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club

Your Thanksgiving food power rankings followed by dessert/pie power rankings. Thanks I’ll take your comment off the air

Our Thanksgiving Mount Rushmore?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,797 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Attention degenerates! Orkin is keeping me quite busy so if I fail in my quest to make this event, and you do not get some more of that sweet sweet Alien Rape Chamber, just go fuck off instead.

edit; If I do make it, I'm going to pull up the RoadKill list and talk about all the people I hate.

Special emphasis on @beelzebub.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,600 Founders Club

Your Thanksgiving food power rankings followed by dessert/pie power rankings. Thanks I’ll take your comment off the air

Our Thanksgiving Mount Rushmore?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Attention degenerates! Orkin is keeping me quite busy so if I fail in my quest to make this event, and you do not get some more of that sweet sweet Alien Rape Chamber, just go fuck off instead.

edit; If I do make it, I'm going to pull up the RoadKill list and talk about all the people I hate.

Special emphasis on @beelzebub.
    I still shove pins in a Beelzebub voodoo doll on the reg.
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    Swaye said:

Sounds like the gloves are coming off - someone warn @RaceBannon
    (...shouldn't be hard; he hasn't moved)

Something something world class donkey - I'm not typing all that shit.

...I might actually listen to this.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,685 Swaye's Wigwam
    I was there and was originally on team DoogBoard

Can we have a moment of silence for UW Dave and Dawgboard? Maybe pour out a 40 off the highway in Gorst?
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter
    The statue of pat haden is a keeper. Don’t have the image.

The Keith Jackson rose bowl memes are one of my favorite things ever on this site.