Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Wellness check

2»

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

Obviously disappointed in the loss, but too many bad luck moments and bad decisions to overcome even at home. Penix was incredible last night so hats off to he and Deboer, who avoided the big mistake, where Lanning couldn’t.

Oh, you don’t really care for my analysis.

Congrats on the Dawgs biggest win since 2016. Oregon still controls its own destiny for the rose bowl. Good luck in the Sun Bowl against Illinois or whatever.

See ya at the club 😂
    Embarrassing. Even for a quook
    I’m comfortable with it.

Haie can fill you in on the “see you at the club” reference…
    I was looking up to see those fancy suites you kept bringing up. Didn't see anything. Little AAC sized stadium imo.

Lot of good breweries though. Enjoyed Sun River the most. Legit thought someone was shooting up in the bathroom, with how long I waited. Turns out it was this fat Oregon lady taking a huge dump.
    The only time ive ever been to eugene I went to ninisaki brewery or whatever and got shit faced with a Eugene crackhead.
  • DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member Posts: 743

haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

Obviously disappointed in the loss, but too many bad luck moments and bad decisions to overcome even at home. Penix was incredible last night so hats off to he and Deboer, who avoided the big mistake, where Lanning couldn’t.

Congrats on the Dawgs biggest win since 2016. Oregon still controls its own destiny for the rose bowl. Good luck in the Sun Bowl against Illinois or whatever.

See ya at the club 😂
    I’m comfortable with it.

I was looking up to see those fancy suites you kept bringing up. Didn't see anything. Little AAC sized stadium imo.

Lot of good breweries though. Enjoyed Sun River the most. Legit thought someone was shooting up in the bathroom, with how long I waited. Turns out it was this fat Oregon lady taking a huge dump.
    The only time ive ever been to eugene I went to ninisaki brewery or whatever and got shit faced with a Eugene crackhead.
    Last night my drunk and livid Oregon friend was desperate for alcohol after the game so he grabbed a Ninkasi can he found off of the railing as we were exiting and took a swig only to discover that it had previously been used as an ash tray and he ended up with four cigarette butts in his mouth.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

thechatch said:

haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

See ya at the club 😂
    I expected you back if uw lost. This is surprising
    I’m the most passionate dawg fan on the board. Now and forever in the past. People forget that. And they misunderstand it. TWTLTD. I simply demand excellence when excellence should be perused and expected.. Some people can’t grasp that. I don’t like to associate with people who don’t have the same expectations and standards.
    Good to know. Hope you're dooging now though
    No. I don’t doog. I’m smart. A facts and data guy, if you will.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,470 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

thechatch said:

haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

See ya at the club 😂
    I expected you back if uw lost. This is surprising
    I’m the most passionate dawg fan on the board. Now and forever in the past. People forget that. And they misunderstand it. TWTLTD. I simply demand excellence when excellence should be perused and expected.. Some people can’t grasp that. I don’t like to associate with people who don’t have the same expectations and standards.
    Good to know. Hope you're dooging now though
    No. I don’t doog. I’m smart. A facts and data guy, if you will.
    Sounds fun
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,065 Founders Club
    haie said:

thechatch said:

thechatch said:

haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

See ya at the club 😂
    I’m comfortable with it.

Pics?