Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2022
    I’d prefer no wellness check. Natural selection.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189
    edited November 2022

Baseman said:
    Unfortunately, after working 25+ years in law enforcement, some shit is creepy and not funny in any context
    Agreed. This is NOT one of them.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,080
    haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

Obviously disappointed in the loss, but too many bad luck moments and bad decisions to overcome even at home. Penix was incredible last night so hats off to he and Deboer, who avoided the big mistake, where Lanning couldn’t.

Oh, you don’t really care for my analysis.

Congrats on the Dawgs biggest win since 2016. Oregon still controls its own destiny for the rose bowl. Good luck in the Sun Bowl against Illinois or whatever.

See ya at the club 😂
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

thechatch said:

haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

Obviously disappointed in the loss, but too many bad luck moments and bad decisions to overcome even at home. Penix was incredible last night so hats off to he and Deboer, who avoided the big mistake, where Lanning couldn’t.

Congrats on the Dawgs biggest win since 2016. Oregon still controls its own destiny for the rose bowl. Good luck in the Sun Bowl against Illinois or whatever.

See ya at the club 😂
    Embarrassing. Even for a quook
    I’m comfortable with it.

Haie can fill you in on the “see you at the club” reference…
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,470 Swaye's Wigwam

thechatch said:

haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

See ya at the club 😂
    I expected you back if uw lost. This is surprising
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2022
    Canadawg said:

thechatch said:

haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

See ya at the club 😂
    I’m the most passionate dawg fan on the board. Now and forever in the past. People forget that. And they misunderstand it. TWTLTD. I simply demand excellence when excellence should be perused and expected.. Some people can’t grasp that. I don’t like to associate with people who don’t have the same expectations and standards.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Canadawg said:

thechatch said:

haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

See ya at the club 😂
    I’m the most passionate dawg fan on the board. Now and forever in the past. People forget that. And they misunderstand it. TWTLTD. I simply demand excellence when excellence should be perused and expected.. Some people can’t grasp that. I don’t like to associate with people who don’t have the same expectations and standards.
    tyfys this veterans day weekend
    Thanks man. I appreciate that. Classy. Nebraska classy.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,470 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

thechatch said:

haie said:
    Doing fine, little guy.

See ya at the club 😂
    Good to know. Hope you're dooging now though