Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MVP! MVP! MVP! (Deserved it's own thread)

13»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    OBK has just been pressing like crazy in general. I just expect it every poast now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    edited June 2014

OBK has just been pressing like crazy in general. I just expect it every poast now.

He's down the CollegeDoog path huh?

I doubt OBK would puss out like CollegeDoog did.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

CollegeDoog had inflexible opinions and liked to insult anyone who disagreed with him. I like a good quarrel and will sometimes press just to irritate some you bitches, but it's just entertainment to me, to him it was actually important. I've got the capacity to back down when I'm wrong about something. Don't think he did.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

CollegeDoog had inflexible opinions and liked to insult anyone who disagreed with him. I like a good quarrel and will sometimes press just to irritate some you bitches, but it's just entertainment to me, to him it was actually important. I've got the capacity to back down when I'm wrong about something. Don't think he did.
    He was a rich kid who thought he knew everything. He hid it well for a long time to fit in, but then started to spew his supposed expertise on any subject that came up. I thought he would come back by now originally, but his name is out there, which creeped him out. Plus he knows people won't be tolerant of his arrogance and b.s. (but they will with others, go figure).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    He still lurks here all the time.

Bet CollegeDoog will try to come back under a different handle.

He will out himself though, they all do.