Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If UW wants to make the most of DeBoer's talents, Jen Cohen has to step down at season's end

2»

Comments

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter

I have zero confidence in the AD to give DeBoer the resources.

How much confidence do you have in DeBoer demanding his program be provided the resources to both recruit and retain players and staff at a Top 15-ish level?

Maybe, like upper campus and the AD, he's content going to the Honesty and Integrity Bowl in mid-December for the next five years if that's the ceiling for doing things the right way.
    Nobody knows for sure but judging by the stress in his face and the amount of weight put on, rumored with the amount of time he spends in the office, I think he is taking it pretty seriously.

You could be right but I think he is in on trying to win big. Really quickly we will find out based off Of staff and personnel changes this off season.

One thing we do know is the admin/AD are fine with winning 6-8 games every year and getting embarrassed the right way.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

We need somebody aggressive and serious to lead UW in the new era of NIL

That leopard skin print screams strong and aggressive leadership!!!!
    I don't think that is a print. Five endangered snow leopard cubs have their lives for that coat. Fur is murder. Jen has to go.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

We need somebody aggressive and serious to lead UW in the new era of NIL

That leopard skin print screams strong and aggressive leadership!!!!
    I don't think that is a print. Five endangered snow leopard cubs have their lives for that coat. Fur is murder. Jen has to go.
    Five? Come on they exterpated the species over half of its range to get enough fir to cover that ample, sloppy torso.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dannarc said:

Nobody fails upwards like Sark...NOBODY

He must have done something good in his previously life or sold his soul to the devil.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,473 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

dannarc said:

He must have done something good in his previously life or sold his soul to the devil.
    link?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,514 Standard Supporter
    dannarc said:

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,914 Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

The fucking narrative of, " well, winning at Souix Falls and winning at a power 5 conference" is apples to oranges, is FS. There was one coach before DeBoner and none after him that even comes close to sniffing the same type of success, same at Indiana on the offensive side of ball, Fresno is meh now. I honestly don't think He takes the job at UW without them committing to winning. It's coaching suicide to come here and be a .500 coach. Cohen obviously wants to win and will point to softball, soccer, and rowboat as examples which are misleading and where she is missing the mark is not lumping gladiator sports in with Olympic sports. We need our own version of Uncle Phil to take charge, whoever the f that is..

It was going to be me, but I didn’t win powerball
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited November 2022
    dannarc said:

Rick Neuheisel tried . . .

How Rick smoozed the boosters at Colorado was a remarkable accomplishment at the time. The AD and boosters nixed McCartney’s recommended successor when he retired.

Rick garnered big booster support to get the job at UCLA.

dannarc said:

The fucking narrative of, " well, winning at Souix Falls and winning at a power 5 conference" is apples to oranges, is FS. There was one coach before DeBoner and none after him that even comes close to sniffing the same type of success, same at Indiana on the offensive side of ball, Fresno is meh now. I honestly don't think He takes the job at UW without them committing to winning. It's coaching suicide to come here and be a .500 coach. Cohen obviously wants to win and will point to softball, soccer, and rowboat as examples which are misleading and where she is missing the mark is not lumping gladiator sports in with Olympic sports. We need our own version of Uncle Phil to take charge, whoever the f that is..

It was going to be me, but I didn’t win powerball
    I recommend Haie and his high tech buddies (that have so much money they don’t know what to do with all of it).
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited November 2022
    This thread is polluted. Guess who? 👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾

Tee-hee
    Baseman said:

This thread is polluted. Guess who? 👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾

Tee-hee

Mark Helfrich’s agent weighs in.

How’s your client doing? Coaching again?