Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Someday there'll be a way to locate Roadkill

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,510 Founders Club
edited November 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
With all the precision of a 5-year old telling you about their trip to the zoo, Derek and JoeEDangerously describe Washington's 24-21 win over Oregon State... and a bunch of other Husky-related stuff too. Shout outs go to @Dennis_DeYoung, Joey's cousins, Joey's younger brother, @LawDawg1, @Sources, @SwisherSweetboy and @theknowledge.

https://anchor.fm/hardcorehusky/episodes/Someday-therell-be-a-way-to-locate-Roadkill-e1qa2r6

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,803 Founders Club
    Looking forward to some hawt grocery talk.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,572 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm essentially the 4th member of the pod, and no shout out?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,510 Founders Club
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

I'm essentially the 4th member of the pod, and no shout out?

Giving our cleanup hitter the day off to rest as we come down the stretch
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,577 Founders Club
    We forgot to talk officiating and to pay attention to every game you watch today and wonder if you notice any different.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club

We forgot to talk officiating and to pay attention to every game you watch today and wonder if you notice any different.

Had we lost the other message board would have blamed the officials as reasons 1-392846 why.

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

Had we lost the other message board would have blamed the officials as reasons 1-392846 why.

Those are taken.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,510 Founders Club

Nice job guys. I support not paying for bags. I double bag everyones groceries and only charge for one. TWILTD. I like Haggen, Safeway not so much. Freddy's is hit or miss sometimes on produce but they sell shit I can't get at my store. For the record I don't work at Grocery Outlet. I'm pretty sure you were being generic in your statement Derek, but I wanted to clarify.

Horrible weather games I've been to:

2005? Oregon State was an ice storm. Car door was frozen shut after the game. We? lose, miserable tim.
    2009? 11? 12? ASU. Crazy rain storm. UW lost to one of Ericksons last Sun Devil teams that just wasn't very good for the 25th tim in a row. I was crushed. Slosh walked my way to Jaks after the game and drank a bottle of wine and had a ribeye by myself to stew on the disappointment.
    2013 Arizona was crazy wet. I wore a rain coat and had an umbrella but the rain soaked me nonetheless coming in sideways. Sankey ran the ball 40 times and beat the Wildcats by himself. Arizona started a white kid who called himself Vanilla Vick I think. What a fag.
    2015 ASU wind game. Black Power, Troy Williams finally sees the field for Races enjoyment and shits himself. UW loses to ASU for the 30th straight time.
    2019 Oregon was cold and wet as shit. We took a boat in and the rain and wind were relentless. Not sure it actually rained during the game but the boat trip froze me to the bone and I never recovered. Then the game happened. Awesome!
    2019 Cal lightning game. My buddy and I walked back to his house, dried our clothes, got a message the game was resuming in a half hour and walked back to finish the game. Also Awesome!
    2022 Oregon State. ATMOSPHERIC RIVER!!!! Never materialized and no one showed up. Kinda windy but not awful. At least UW won like I knew they would. The pearl clutching about Smith and his merry band of 2* try hards was annoying.

Well that's all I can remember. I was pretty black out drunk for the Ty and Sark years. I might be missing a shitty game or two or have some dates wrong.

Yes I was being generic in my statement
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,577 Founders Club
    2010 Stanford was the worst game ever for me. Already told the story on a previous pod

2010 Stanford was the worst game ever for me. Already told the story on a previous pod

I was there. Don’t remember it.

Stanford 41, Washington 0
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    Thanks for the pod, pods

Stanford 41, Washington 0
    Thank you. I know why I “forgot”. BTW, Owen Marecic was from Lynnwood. Would have been wasted by Sark IMHO. Perfect coach in Harbaugh to use his unique skill set.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,347 Swaye's Wigwam
    Should I bother listening for a shout out to @PurpleBaze and his massive dong?

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover At some point in the cosmos we will come together at a nacho cheese encrusted glory hole. I carry with me at all time a packet of queso for when it finally happens.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,286 Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't have FBA, just possible COVID.

I should also be back next week.