Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OKC

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Lots of twisting going on here
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

You need to learn the difference between what I'm hearing and what I actually think. FWIW, he's averaging 24 mpg against the Pacers this year.

He still hasn't started one game in 2 years. Has 1 start in the last four years and has 10 for his career.

He's part of their bench. Their bench is better than OKC's. Seriously come back to this convo when you actually have factual material instead of drunken gibberish.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So Rashard is a starter now because of one series? Whatever, does it matter when you play fluid rotations with half bench guys and half starters.
  • Options

So Rashard is a starter now because of one series? Whatever, does it matter when you play fluid rotations with half bench guys and half starters.

Did I say he was a starter? But saying Anderson is a starter when he literally has never started in two years and typically plays under 20 minutes a night is serious pressing.

You claimed OKC bench was better then immediately back tracked so you started to say Anderson doesn't count.

Anderson doesn't start, has never started for Miami and doesn't play starters minutes.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014
    I picked the Spurs originally, but I think the Thunder win. They have the two best players and there is no more paint advantage with Ibaka playing. Thunder 12-2 in the last 14 against the Spurs when Ibaka plays.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Curious at how low the minutes have been for Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, and Leonard have been.

I still think the Spurs win the series in 7.
  • Options

I picked the Spurs originally, but I think the Thunder win. They have the two best players and there is no more paint advantage with Ibaka playing. Thunder 12-2 in the last 14 against the Spurs when Ibaka plays.

That is why I felt uncomfortable picking the Spurs. Originally when Ibaka was "healthy" I had OKC in 6 but with him out changed to Spurs in 6.

Picking against the best player in the series in the NBA is foolish let alone the two best.

I'll say this about OKC and this includes Miami even when OKC is playing at their best nobody can touch them.

Durant-Westbrook athletically best combo in the last 25 years. They are up there with Lebron-Wade first two years, MJ-Pippen on the first three-peat and that's about it.
  • Options

The game was over when I saw Joey Crawford was officiating. Still sticking with Spurs in 6 though.

That is pretty stubborn. OKC has looked a lot different with Ibaka and at home. If Spurs win the series, it will be because they have home court advantage. I've seen nothing to suggest San Antonio will win one at OKC.

The game was over when I saw Joey Crawford was officiating. Still sticking with Spurs in 6 though.

That's fine, but Durant and Westbrook aren't losing a must win game 6 at home. The NBA won't want that to happen either.

This team does not suck. The rebuild is ahead of schedule.

I'm hearing the Pacers will win in 7 games. Wade might be the fifth best player on the court.

I guess I'm not so "stubborn" after all for correctly calling Spurs in six and Heat in six.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FYI, Thunderfans.com ended their Seattle IP address ban, if anyone wants to go over there and congratulate their season....
  • Options

Doogsinparadise is a Doog for Durant I've noticed.

As for nba won't let Durant lose a game 6 at home are you saying the league might have an agenda? Like what Sven and myself been saying entire playoffs.

I downvoted you for saying that Miami has a better bench than OKC, huh?
    But keep putting words in my mouth.
    That bench that is supposedly better than Miami's bench scored a whopping 5 points today.

Also you know your bench sucks ass when the leading candidate for a head coaching job is playing 30 minutes for you in a must win game.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Meh, whatever more_cock, congratulations on winning this little pissing match.

I came here to postimage

THANK YOU BASED GOD, WE MADE IT! #myspurs

edit: Scott Brooks can't draw up a play to save his life, and should've been shot at half-court after regulation.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

That is pretty stubborn. OKC has looked a lot different with Ibaka and at home. If Spurs win the series, it will be because they have home court advantage. I've seen nothing to suggest San Antonio will win one at OKC.

That's fine, but Durant and Westbrook aren't losing a must win game 6 at home. The NBA won't want that to happen either.

This team does not suck. The rebuild is ahead of schedule.

I'm hearing the Pacers will win in 7 games. Wade might be the fifth best player on the court.

I guess I'm not so "stubborn" after all for correctly calling Spurs in six and Heat in six.
    The game went to overtime, Cockus. Good predicting though.
  • Options
    OKC literally only has 4 NBA players. I can't believe they have less NBA players than the Pacers.

What does that say about the NBA where you have one conference finalist team who have 5 players worth a fuck(that's a big maybe cause some games George Hill and Hibbert are useless) and the other team has 4 players worth a fuck.
  • Options

Media, "Do you consider this season a success?"
    Scott BrooksFS, "Yes, definitely"

W, JW. You have to be fucking kidding me dude

I chuckled at that too. I like that Miami and the Spurs embrace it's championship or bust.

Although Brooks is pulling the Sark. He's saying what he can to keep as much heat off of him as possible.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I chuckled at that too. I like that Miami and the Spurs embrace it's championship or bust.

Although Brooks is pulling the Sark. He's saying what he can to keep as much heat off of him as possible.
    That's what I was thinking watching his press conference. Everyone knows it shouldn't be as difficult as it is for the Thunder to have good offensive possessions. The role players should be getting way more open looks.
  • Options
    Brooks=Sark is a great comparison, no attention to details, can only win with the superior athletes.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If I was an OKC fan I'd start firescottbrooks.com today. The last 30 seconds of that game looked like they were coached by Romar.

Time for a 10 year extension!
  • Options
    dnc said:

If I was an OKC fan I'd start firescottbrooks.com today. The last 30 seconds of that game looked like they were coached by Romar.

Time for a 10 year extension!
    Did you want Ty fired after the Oregon game too?