Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Morrel

2»

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I doubt DeBoer will cut Morrel but he might demote him to position coach with "Associate Head Coach" title so he can collect his paycheck.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I do want to add that most of us here probably wanted Kwat out after his defense gave up 52 points to Eastern in Pete's first year. I'm not saying Morrell is Kwat, don't twist, but LIPO.

Nevermind. Can his sons of anarchy ass. It's time for KDB to pull a 2011 Sark and can his buddies. Yesterday was arguably worse than the Alamo Bowl. 67 points to the Heisman winner is better than 45 points to some jabronie named Bourget.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I do want to add that most of us here probably wanted Kwat out after his defense gave up 52 points to Eastern in Pete's first year. I'm not saying Morrell is Kwat, don't twist, but LIPO.

Nevermind. Can his sons of anarchy ass. It's time for KDB to pull a 2011 Sark and can his buddies. Yesterday was arguably worse than the Alamo Bowl. 67 points to the Heisman winner is better than 45 points to some jabronie named Bourget.
    Clay Morrow was the sons of anarchy character. Not Morrell. SOA superiority guy.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,087
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

ASU is looking at UW as a great chance for a rare win this year. They looked GOOD against USC even though they suck. Because we? suck too on D. It really will come down week to week as to how hard our Penix is.

Outscore them Anyway I like ASU in this one. at 3-2 DeBoer moves into the office and smashes the fancy coffee machine with a bat and changes to the Wishbone offense

Bump

@WilburHooksHands

#AstrosCheat

Penix runnin' the 'Bone.

HawaiiPapa, Newton and Adams lined up behind him

Cook it!
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,573
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We spent three years talking shit about how poor UW was recruiting at LB and DB and then when those classes underwhelm on the field it’s the new coaches fault. Cool. I’ll talk shit about defensive coaching next year if it’s deserved. This year is a throw away. Win enough to quality for the Fried Chicken Bowl, get the extra practices, tell some guys to LEAVE! and then hit the portal hard.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    Jimmy thought he could just coach up anyone. Because of that we're starting a true freshman and redshirt freshman. The true frosh was misevaluated (penalized for switching from safety to corner his senior year) and should eventually be good.

Cook starting is a red flag. He's never been good. He shouldn't be a captain either.

It's a red flag we lost Covington. Fuck Cam Williams, he sucks and you're a doog if you think otherwise. He'll transfer to Fresno or a bottom 3 Pac team.

Asa's probably the best player at coverage and gets int's but he's been injured. I liked that he cheap shotted their QB and took him out of the game and normally under the circumstances we should beat a backup QB. But we suck ass.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,343
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot of excuses in here. Reads a lot like doogman circa 2012.
  • Options
    GayThoughtsGayThoughts Member Posts: 433
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    A real program gives Orlondo Steinuaer a blank check and hires a surrogate father for his family
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

A lot of excuses in here. Reads a lot like doogman circa 2012.

Trying really hard here.

Some of us are interested in why/how the defense sucks.

No one's waiting for Deboer to get his guys in there, and really Grubb was the worst part about yesterday with the jet sweep on 4th down.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

A real program gives Orlondo Steinuaer a blank check and hires a surrogate father for his family

"Wait I need to defend 4 downs???"