Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bo Pix

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

“You guys are creepy and do hard drugs!”

My new favorite dork quote.

There’s this guy who’s one of the dads on my son’s select team. Guy is constantly talking about getting together and having beers. Every other sentence is involving something about how he wants to go drink beers or how he drank too many beers the night before. Constantly tells on himself as the guy in college who had no social life and who is desperately trying to convince people around him otherwise. The affirmation-seeking is an advanced level of cringe that is downright palpable.

Reminds of someone around here….

Easily one of the most tryhard posts you’ll ever read on a message board. Fag.
    No one on this bored can just enjoy some great Pac 12 games.

It has to be some Jack Duck gambling retard lemon party for some reason.
    Nothing surprises me anymore. The gas pumpers that have to come here for whatever reason are without fail the biggest losers you can find. Without being qualified to say I’d guess most of it comes from the fact that most of their mothers hated them from conception, hence the extreme levels of FAS witnessed here daily.
    You're new.

Where does it say it's free?
    DJ makes a tiny amount from this bored.
    What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

You guys are freeloaders, every one of you except tru. Making excuses or "I have a deal with Derek" or "You don't get it" while chugging the free beer is pathetic.
    Is this real life? It means he makes money from us being here. Again, you need every last thing explained to you like a fucking child, which I suppose makes perfect sense.
    Yeah 6-8 quooks here posting on a site with no ads, with only one of you donating, most certainly offsets a hosting service and database costs where nothing is ever archived.

Shut the fuck up.
    You're really not very observant are you Haie?
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

There’s this guy who’s one of the dads on my son’s select team. Guy is constantly talking about getting together and having beers. Every other sentence is involving something about how he wants to go drink beers or how he drank too many beers the night before. Constantly tells on himself as the guy in college who had no social life and who is desperately trying to convince people around him otherwise. The affirmation-seeking is an advanced level of cringe that is downright palpable.

Nothing surprises me anymore. The gas pumpers that have to come here for whatever reason are without fail the biggest losers you can find. Without being qualified to say I’d guess most of it comes from the fact that most of their mothers hated them from conception, hence the extreme levels of FAS witnessed here daily.
    You're new.

You guys are freeloaders, every one of you except tru. Making excuses or "I have a deal with Derek" or "You don't get it" while chugging the free beer is pathetic.
    Is this real life? It means he makes money from us being here. Again, you need every last thing explained to you like a fucking child, which I suppose makes perfect sense.
    Yeah 6-8 quooks here posting on a site with no ads, with only one of you donating, most certainly offsets a hosting service and database costs where nothing is ever archived.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

You stupid fucking baby, the reason we know it's a fact is because DJ told us. Time for someone to change your diapers.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,029
    Is Haie going to cry?

Seems like he wants to cry…
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Is Haie going to cry?

What am I crying about?

Imagine bragging about your shitty company while dodging and deflecting donating a little bit of money to a rival fanbase that gave you an actual board that isn't a slobbering retard hovel like every site your fanbase comes up with.

There's some absolutely cringe apology thing going on at e-duck. Fishduck is for moron casuals.

You guys have no place to go and refuse to donate even 20$. So yes, you will get dragged endlessly about it. I'll still enjoy my 150$ Vancouver lunches that bother you so much while you act like an ungrateful cunt that brings nothing to the table here.
    dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

You stupid fucking baby, the reason we know it's a fact is because DJ told us. Time for someone to change your diapers.
    So you can't even explain it. Someone has to pay for everything that goes into a site. Duh.

You guys are fucking freeloaders and can't handle getting called out. Simple fact.
    “You guys have no place to go!!!”

🤣
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Is Haie going to cry?

What am I crying about?

Imagine bragging about your shitty company while dodging and deflecting donating a little bit of money to a rival fanbase that gave you an actual board that isn't a slobbering retard hovel like every site your fanbase comes up with.

There's some absolutely cringe apology thing going on at e-duck. Fishduck is for moron casuals.

You guys have no place to go and refuse to donate even 20$. So yes, you will get dragged endlessly about it. I'll still enjoy my 150$ Vancouver lunches that bother you so much while you act like an ungrateful cunt that brings nothing to the table here.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS WHAT AN ACTUAL MENTAL MELTDOWN LOOKS LIKE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude, go cuddle with the wife and then take the rugrats for a walk in the park. Then drag your sorry ass into the office because the stress at home is obviously getting to you.
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

So you can't even explain it. Someone has to pay for everything that goes into a site. Duh.

You guys are fucking freeloaders and can't handle getting called out. Simple fact.
    You're not very observant are you Haie?
    thechatch said:

🤣

You mind pointing me to a duck site that operates like this one and isn't a massive cheerleader shit hole?

Yes. Of course you mind. Shut the fuck up sales bitch.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

Oh I get it quook. You are still a freeloader and will be trashed endlessly for it. And it clearly bothers you.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,620
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

Oh I get it quook. You are still a freeloader and will be trashed endlessly for it. And it clearly bothers you.
    I look at it this way. The mods should be paying me.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

You are at least entertaining. The White Robe trio are just stupid cunts.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

🤣

You mind pointing me to a duck site that operates like this one and isn't a massive cheerleader shit hole?

Yes. Of course you mind. Shut the fuck up sales bitch.
    😂😂😂😂
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

I hope you pay better attention to your work. Look around dipshit, tell me what you see? I'm starting to feel embarrassed for you. It's working out exactly as planned. LOL......................
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

Haie, you're the best entertainment on HH.

• trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

Says the stupid cunt who said Michigan State is a Top 3 team in the B1G.
    trublue said:

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Shut the fuck up.

You try so hard.

Says the stupid cunt who said Michigan State is a Top 3 team in the B1G.
    What can you say to Haie anymore? Just laugh at him. Dude is an embarrassing tool and Husky fans should feel ashamed of his representation.
    I’ll give Haie credit for allowing himself to be shamed into ceasing with his awkward fanboy userpics.

Good grief it was like every 3 weeks he’d have a new 18-20yo athlete as his avatar. Guy would have given anything to go to HS camps and get autographs from shirtlesss teenagers…
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2022
    thechatch said:

I’ll give Haie credit for allowing himself to be shamed into ceasing with his awkward fanboy userpics.

Good grief it was like every 3 weeks he’d have a new 18-20yo athlete as his avatar. Guy would have given anything to go to HS camps and get autographs from shirtlesss teenagers…

brb, jo.