Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bo Pix

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
Duck fans posting on a message board crested by and for husky fans... that alone makes me laugh.

You're all cucks.

Comments

• FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    Shades of Taggart, can’t wait for these losers to run out of meth and realize how shit their team is this season
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    44-41 Ducks

We’re done here.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    46XiJCAB said:

44-41 Ducks

We’re done here.

Did you or did you not just gave up 41 to a midget QB from Incarnate Word?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

44-41 Ducks

We’re done here.

Meth head retard beats his chest over a squeaker in Pullman. 😆
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter
    Oregon is going to lose to WSU, you fucking losers!
    Oregon beat WSU, you fucking losers!

Btw, the last 3 games Nix is completing 78% of his passes at 9.8 ypa and has 13 TDs and 1 TO.
    dtd said:

Btw, the last 3 games Nix is completing 78% of his passes at 9.8 ypa and has 13 TDs and 1 TO.

95 yard Pix Six. He's fucking awesome.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,029
    edited September 2022
    Bo Nix is pretty far down on the list of complaints I have about this Ducks team.

Tackling in space
    RZ playcalling
    Opposing QB pressure
    Stupid penalties

Remain the issues.

Nix has settled in and is playing very well. 1 bad ball today that was super costly, but he’s been great the last 3 weeks.
    thechatch said:

Bo Nix is pretty far down on the list of complaints I have about this Ducks team.

Tackling in space
    RZ playcalling
    Opposing QB pressure
    Stupid penalties

Remain the issues.

Nix has settled in and is playing very well. 1 bad ball today that was super costly, but he’s been great the last 3 weeks.

The QB who threw a Pix Six and needed Limp Dickert to give him the game is far down your list. Jesus Christ, stick to cold calling dude.
    Probably the bottom of the list

46XiJCAB said:

44-41 Ducks

We’re done here.

Your shit D gave up 28 at home to a shit MSU squared that scored a last second TD at home to avoid getting shutout by Minnie. You should just eject from this thread.
    haie said:

dtd said:

95 yard Pix Six. He's fucking awesome.
    LOL.....

Don’t ever change STEM Dork.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Tackling in space
    RZ playcalling
    Opposing QB pressure
    Stupid penalties

Remain the issues.

The QB who threw a Pix Six and needed Limp Dickert to give him the game is far down your list. Jesus Christ, stick to cold calling dude.
    Admit it STEM Dork you were sitting at home watching the Ducks run off 22 points in 6+ minutes and screaming at the TeeVee.

LOL....
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

44-41 Ducks

We’re done here.

Meth head retard beats his chest over a squeaker in Pullman. 😆
    The Cougs ass blasted your squad last year. That still counts in the record books. STEM Dork.
    dtd said:

Meanwhile Penis hasn’t played a D with a pulse yet this year.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Tackling in space
    RZ playcalling
    Opposing QB pressure
    Stupid penalties

Remain the issues.

Admit it STEM Dork you were sitting at home watching the Ducks run off 22 points in 6+ minutes and screaming at the TeeVee.

LOL....
    I was at a Seattle brewery not giving a shit. If there's no wheat field out of control wildfire involved then don't really care 🤷
    He was a BREWERY, guys!

How many beers did you have? How much money did you spend? Tell us all about it!

Fucking dork😂
    thechatch said:

He was a BREWERY, guys!

How many beers did you have? How much money did you spend? Tell us all about it!

Fucking dork😂

Ugh, sorry I responded?

Jesus Christ, there might not be a poster as upset/obsessed as you are on the history of this board.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Tackling in space
    RZ playcalling
    Opposing QB pressure
    Stupid penalties

Remain the issues.

LOL....
    I was at a Seattle brewery not giving a shit. If there's no wheat field out of control wildfire involved then don't really care 🤷
    Liar.
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Tackling in space
    RZ playcalling
    Opposing QB pressure
    Stupid penalties

Remain the issues.

LOL....
    Liar.
    lol okay. Sorry, no pics. You guys are creepy, do hard drugs, and suck at life.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Tackling in space
    RZ playcalling
    Opposing QB pressure
    Stupid penalties

Remain the issues.

LOL....
    Liar.
    lol okay. Sorry, no pics. You guys are creepy, do hard drugs, and suck at life.
    OK!