Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bo Pix

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Bo Nix is pretty far down on the list of complaints I have about this Ducks team.

Tackling in space
    RZ playcalling
    Opposing QB pressure
    Stupid penalties

Remain the issues.

Nix has settled in and is playing very well. 1 bad ball today that was super costly, but he’s been great the last 3 weeks.

The QB who threw a Pix Six and needed Limp Dickert to give him the game is far down your list. Jesus Christ, stick to cold calling dude.
    Admit it STEM Dork you were sitting at home watching the Ducks run off 22 points in 6+ minutes and screaming at the TeeVee.

LOL....
    I was at a Seattle brewery not giving a shit. If there's no wheat field out of control wildfire involved then don't really care 🤷
    Liar.
    lol okay. Sorry, no pics. You guys are creepy, do hard drugs, and suck at life.
    OK!
    We all know it to be tru.

POoregon.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Bo Nix is pretty far down on the list of complaints I have about this Ducks team.

Tackling in space
    RZ playcalling
    Opposing QB pressure
    Stupid penalties

Remain the issues.

Nix has settled in and is playing very well. 1 bad ball today that was super costly, but he’s been great the last 3 weeks.

The QB who threw a Pix Six and needed Limp Dickert to give him the game is far down your list. Jesus Christ, stick to cold calling dude.
    Admit it STEM Dork you were sitting at home watching the Ducks run off 22 points in 6+ minutes and screaming at the TeeVee.

LOL....
    I was at a Seattle brewery not giving a shit. If there's no wheat field out of control wildfire involved then don't really care 🤷
    Liar.
    OK!
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Tackling in space
    RZ playcalling
    Opposing QB pressure
    Stupid penalties

Remain the issues.

LOL....
    Liar.
    OK!
    We all know it to be tru.

POoregon.
    OK!
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,029
    “You guys are creepy and do hard drugs!”

My new favorite dork quote.

There’s this guy who’s one of the dads on my son’s select team. Guy is constantly talking about getting together and having beers. Every other sentence is involving something about how he wants to go drink beers or how he drank too many beers the night before. Constantly tells on himself as the guy in college who had no social life and who is desperately trying to convince people around him otherwise. The affirmation-seeking is an advanced level of cringe that is downright palpable.

Reminds of someone around here….
    thechatch said:

There’s this guy who’s one of the dads on my son’s select team. Guy is constantly talking about getting together and having beers. Every other sentence is involving something about how he wants to go drink beers or how he drank too many beers the night before. Constantly tells on himself as the guy in college who had no social life and who is desperately trying to convince people around him otherwise. The affirmation-seeking is an advanced level of cringe that is downright palpable.

CSB. Also, DR.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    thechatch said:

Easily one of the most tryhard posts you’ll ever read on a message board. Fag.

thechatch said:

No one on this bored can just enjoy some great Pac 12 games.

It has to be some Jack Duck gambling retard lemon party for some reason.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Nothing surprises me anymore. The gas pumpers that have to come here for whatever reason are without fail the biggest losers you can find. Without being qualified to say I’d guess most of it comes from the fact that most of their mothers hated them from conception, hence the extreme levels of FAS witnessed here daily.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter

haie said:

thechatch said:

Nothing surprises me anymore. The gas pumpers that have to come here for whatever reason are without fail the biggest losers you can find. Without being qualified to say I’d guess most of it comes from the fact that most of their mothers hated them from conception, hence the extreme levels of FAS witnessed here daily.
    You're new.

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

Where does it say it's free?

thechatch said:

Minimal effort on my part.

HTH
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Minimal effort on my part.

HTH
    Sure.

Rich, STEM, and 4-0.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Your lack of self-awareness is actually quite stunning.

It’s a STEM Dork trait.

edited September 2022
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

In your head.
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

DJ makes a tiny amount from this bored. Again, you need every last thing explained to you like a fucking child, which I suppose makes perfect sense.
    dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

DJ makes a tiny amount from this bored. Again, you need every last thing explained to you like a fucking child, which I suppose makes perfect sense.
    What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

You guys are freeloaders, every one of you except tru. Making excuses or "I have a deal with Derek" or "You don't get it" while chugging the free beer is pathetic.
    No excuse here.

I’m just not going to donate.

I probably would have, but you talked me out of it, shit-bird.

HTH
    thechatch said:

No excuse here.

I’m just not going to donate.

I probably would have, but you talked me out of it, shit-bird.

HTH

Ducks are fine with being freeloaders that can't do anything. So I understand 👍
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

DJ makes a tiny amount from this bored.

You guys are freeloaders, every one of you except tru. Making excuses or "I have a deal with Derek" or "You don't get it" while chugging the free beer is pathetic.
    Is this real life? It means he makes money from us being here. Again, you need every last thing explained to you like a fucking child, which I suppose makes perfect sense.
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

You're not paying attention. But you're fucking retarded so it figures.
    dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

You're new.

DJ makes a tiny amount from this bored.

Is this real life? It means he makes money from us being here. Again, you need every last thing explained to you like a fucking child, which I suppose makes perfect sense.
    Yeah 6-8 quooks here posting on a site with no ads, with only one of you donating, most certainly offsets a hosting service and database costs where nothing is ever archived.

Shut the fuck up.