Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyler Gordon, 2018 4* DB, Everett (Archbishop Murphy), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Lol just watched his commitment video. Notre Dame coaches didn't know which way he was gonna go and he hat tricked their asses! Savage! FUCK NOTRE DAME

They knew at least 24 hours ago I'm sure.
    Not according to Notre Dame mod Tom Loy. He didn't tell them he committed to UW. They sent him a Notre Dame LOI just in case because they didn't know which way he was gonna go and he just said "thanks I appreciate it"
    ND & UW both knew before today.

And Tom Loy knows this, as did Steve Wiltfong, David McKinney, Corey Boden, Tim Prister, Bryan Driskell...all the ND people on the inside. Everyone knew.
    Notre Dame poster: "Does anyone know if he notified the staff?"

Tom Loy's response: "I don't believe he did."

That was 30 minutes ago. Like I said believe what you want but Loy has been pretty well connected to this one considering he was the obsession of their fan base this class and he called Gordon Notre Dame's #1 target. I like to believe he didn't directly tell them and they were watching his commitment with a sliver of hope and got their asses hat tricked.
    I know Tom, and Tom never would say Kyler Gordon is ND’s #1 target. Not bashing Kyler, but ND is after top 20 guys right now. And Gordon was never the obsession of the ND fan base. I can literally put on here the Gordon announcement thread from Rivals that had 12 posts. Or the 247 one since you are referring it.
    And the ND advanced recruiting director, Bill Rees, confirmed that ND knew. The UW & ND staffs aren’t stupid.
    Loy's article from today titled: "Notre Dame misses on top target, Gordon commits to Washington."

Do you think I'm just making shit up or lying? Fuck you bitch. How many times do I have to prove your salty ass wrong. Fuck Notre Dame. Jimmy Lake sends his regards.
    Two things:

First, “top target” doesn’t mean he is “the” top target, but “a” top target. ND has about 4-5 “top targets” currently. He is in no way ND’s top target. Loy writes that same headline all the time. That is why he is Loy, he is a ND sunshine pumper.

Second, I showed the guys at 247 your lovely response to me & they said to tell you thanks for reading. Lol
  • Options

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Lol just watched his commitment video. Notre Dame coaches didn't know which way he was gonna go and he hat tricked their asses! Savage! FUCK NOTRE DAME

Not according to Notre Dame mod Tom Loy. He didn't tell them he committed to UW. They sent him a Notre Dame LOI just in case because they didn't know which way he was gonna go and he just said "thanks I appreciate it"

And Tom Loy knows this, as did Steve Wiltfong, David McKinney, Corey Boden, Tim Prister, Bryan Driskell...all the ND people on the inside. Everyone knew.

That was 30 minutes ago. Like I said believe what you want but Loy has been pretty well connected to this one considering he was the obsession of their fan base this class and he called Gordon Notre Dame's #1 target. I like to believe he didn't directly tell them and they were watching his commitment with a sliver of hope and got their asses hat tricked.
    I know Tom, and Tom never would say Kyler Gordon is ND’s #1 target. Not bashing Kyler, but ND is after top 20 guys right now. And Gordon was never the obsession of the ND fan base. I can literally put on here the Gordon announcement thread from Rivals that had 12 posts. Or the 247 one since you are referring it.
    And the ND advanced recruiting director, Bill Rees, confirmed that ND knew. The UW & ND staffs aren’t stupid.
    Loy has been saying on twitter Gordon is their top defensive target for weeks...
    Houston Griffith, the 35th overall ranked player in the country was their top defensive back target. He announced last week. Their overall top target is Solo, the LB out of Cali. And Irvin was third behind those two.
    Tom wrote numerous articles about this & did podcasts about it.
    We have a better shot with Solo than ND. Where your polys at? Fuck Manti Te'o he's a queer and not an accepted response.
    Solo is going to USC.

And ND has a long history of Pols, including multiple on the current roster.

And check out Manti’s GF (maybe fiancé) now, fitness model.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/01/19/manti-teo-has-new-girlfriend-and-sexy-pics-to-prove-it/amp/
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Loy's article from today titled: "Notre Dame misses on top target, Gordon commits to Washington."

Do you think I'm just making shit up or lying? Fuck you bitch. How many times do I have to prove your salty ass wrong. Fuck Notre Dame. Jimmy Lake sends his regards.
    Two things:

First, “top target” doesn’t mean he is “the” top target, but “a” top target. ND has about 4-5 “top targets” currently. He is in no way ND’s top target. Loy writes that same headline all the time. That is why he is Loy, he is a ND sunshine pumper.

Second, I showed the guys at 247 your lovely response to me & they said to tell you thanks for reading. Lol
    He said he was "the" top target bitch. What's Notre Dame's biggest need? Cornerbacks. Who was their top target at CB? Kyler motherfucking Gordon. Top target.
    Houston Griffith, the 35th overall ranked player in the country was ND’s top target at CB. (He will be playing Corner at ND)

Irvin is the second top target at CB for ND. (He will be playing Corner at either ND or USC).

Boykin is the third top target at CB. (Currently committed to Maryland but probably going to flip).

Gordon was the next (4th).

ND already signed two others they really wanted (Bracy & Wilkins).

And before you say something stupid like some of those guys are Safeties, they aren’t in college. ND (and USC) wants them at Corner. ND already signed two Safties, including one of the nation’s best (Allen).

I even posted on here the quote from the ND recruiting analyst (not reporter), who is actually involved in the process who listed them in order, with Gordon being after the others. (Griffith, Irvin, Boykin).

• Options
    BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Two things:

He said he was "the" top target bitch. What's Notre Dame's biggest need? Cornerbacks. Who was their top target at CB? Kyler motherfucking Gordon. Top target.
    Here is ND’s actual Cornerback Big Board:

1. Houston Griffith, 6-1, 192, Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy
    2. Julius Irvin, 6-1, 180, Anaheim (Cali.) Servite
    3. Noah Boykin, 6-2, 170, Washington (D.C.) H.D. Woodson
    4. Tariq Bracy, 6-0, 170, Milpitas (Calif.) High School
    5. Joseph Wilkins Jr., 6-2, 175, North Fort Myers (Fla.) High School
    6. Kyler Gordon, 5-10, 175, Everett (Wash.) Archbishop Murphy
    7. Donte Burton, 5-11, 173, Loganville (Ga.) High School
    8. Telly Plummer, 6-0, 185, Fairburn (Ga.) Langston Hughes
    9. D.J. Johnson, 6-0, 170, Indianapolis (Ind.) North Central
    10. Chigozie Anusiem, 6-2, 175, La Habra (Calif.) Sonora
    11. Chris Mitchell, 6-0, 190, Mission Viejo (Calif.) High School
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Two things:

Houston Griffith, the 35th overall ranked player in the country was ND’s top target at CB. (He will be playing Corner at ND)

Irvin is the second top target at CB for ND. (He will be playing Corner at either ND or USC).

Boykin is the third top target at CB. (Currently committed to Maryland but probably going to flip).

And before you say something stupid like some of those guys are Safeties, they aren’t in college. ND (and USC) wants them at Corner. ND already signed two Safties, including one of the nation’s best (Allen).

I even posted on here the quote from the ND recruiting analyst (not reporter), who is actually involved in the process who listed them in order, with Gordon being after the others. (Griffith, Irvin, Boykin).

All lies. Gordon = Notre Dame's top target.
    Lol. Okay.
    Never mind the many top 100 guys they signed, including DB’s.
    Top target...
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2017
    I dont understand why cant fans admit that they want a player after they commit to another team, none of us said we didnt want Togiai.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Two things:

All lies. Gordon = Notre Dame's top target.
    Lol. Okay.
    Never mind the many top 100 guys they signed, including DB’s.
    Top target...
    @BallzDeep kill you when he hit you with straight facts?
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I think if I sucked at football or just didn't care that much about it, I might go to Stanford. Get the scholarship, go through motions, whatever.

If I was actually good and wanted to play in big games in front of thousain
    TTJ said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

AF9705 said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Loy has been saying on twitter Gordon is their top defensive target for weeks...
    Houston Griffith, the 35th overall ranked player in the country was their top defensive back target. He announced last week. Their overall top target is Solo, the LB out of Cali. And Irvin was third behind those two.
    Tom wrote numerous articles about this & did podcasts about it.
    We have a better shot with Solo than ND. Where your polys at? Fuck Manti Te'o he's a queer and not an accepted response.
    Solo is going to USC.

And ND has a long history of Pols, including multiple on the current roster.

And check out Manti’s GF (maybe fiancé) now, fitness model.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/01/19/manti-teo-has-new-girlfriend-and-sexy-pics-to-prove-it/amp/
    My imaginary girlfriend is way hotter than that skank.
    So was Teo's....