Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Darien Chase, 2019 4* CB, Vancouver (Union), WA (Offered 4/30)

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Every football coach at Union High in Camas is a huge Oregon Duck fan. Not good.

LEAVE!!
    Salty Baze is my favorite Baze.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

Some of our southern neighbors are feeling some type of way....

The Oregon 247 mod showed Chase's UW offer and Jimmy's recent tweet, as well as Huffman's breakdown of what the UW offer means. This is some of the salty tears that followed for your entertainment:

Do you mean Chase getting offered by Washington or Jimmy Lake acting like an ass? Lake has no idea about who the Oregon coaches are. I wouldn’t take it personally because life is very short. I think the college football scene is taking notice of the Ducks and the Huskies have especially heard about their rivals south on 1-5.

Lake looks stupid plain and simple. Who would you take Heyward, Donte, or Lake? And Leavitt runs the show for the D. Yeah Lake is right when Helfrich was running show, but those days are over. The professional thing to do on Lakes part is to keep the mouth shut.

Yes, the Huskies seem worried, don't they?

If he was referring to Oregon or anyone else he is pretty much admitting he is a shi—y recruiter.

Lake is getting cocky after 2 productive years. How many draft picks did Washington have over the previous 10-12 years when they sucked?

What a laugh, like Washington is a power developing machine lol.

Seriously? Washington following Oregon’s lead is a surprise to you? We just came off an amazing spring game recruiting week end that far exceeded the spring practice up North. Oregon will quickly restore it’s dominance this year! Both on the field and with another elite recruiting class. Bow your neck!

These clearly have to be the work of a troll farm in Bratislava that is aiming to make Duck fans look even stupider than they do usually. It has all the hallmarks of an active measures, false flag operation. Nobody could really be that stupid, right?
    Was that a rhetorical question!?

Sounds like some of the comments in the oregonian sports news high school football recruiting section.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So much full blown retard in that one post it melted my brain. My favorite part is where he uses the player development of Gilby, Ty, and Sark to try and prove why the player development of Petersen hasn’t been good.

Gotta love the kick ass spring game and recruiting weekend though! I’m so glad we? Don’t celebrate spring games and recruiting day massacres anymore.

It’s even better Cunt! That was actually 7 different retards feeding off each other.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The Oregon 247 mod showed Chase's UW offer and Jimmy's recent tweet, as well as Huffman's breakdown of what the UW offer means. This is some of the salty tears that followed for your entertainment:

Do you mean Chase getting offered by Washington or Jimmy Lake acting like an ass? Lake has no idea about who the Oregon coaches are. I wouldn’t take it personally because life is very short. I think the college football scene is taking notice of the Ducks and the Huskies have especially heard about their rivals south on 1-5.

Lake looks stupid plain and simple. Who would you take Heyward, Donte, or Lake? And Leavitt runs the show for the D. Yeah Lake is right when Helfrich was running show, but those days are over. The professional thing to do on Lakes part is to keep the mouth shut.

If he was referring to Oregon or anyone else he is pretty much admitting he is a shi—y recruiter.

Lake is getting cocky after 2 productive years. How many draft picks did Washington have over the previous 10-12 years when they sucked?

Seriously? Washington following Oregon’s lead is a surprise to you? We just came off an amazing spring game recruiting week end that far exceeded the spring practice up North. Oregon will quickly restore it’s dominance this year! Both on the field and with another elite recruiting class. Bow your neck!

I can't even gloat that much. It still feels weird as hell to be on the opposite side of this.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

I can't even gloat that much. It still feels weird as hell to be on the opposite side of this.
    Seriously
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

Fuck that! Have you ever been to Dayton WA?

Oh, I have.

Place makes Pullman look like Times Square.
    That shit hole is my hometown
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

AIRWOLF said:

Oh, I have.

Wow. I now know two people from Dayton.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I am not mistaken UW has lost to Dayton twice in the big Dance
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam

AIRWOLF said:

Oh, I have.

Good elk hunting close by. If you draw a tag anyway. Maybe I'll run into Pumpy carousing the Watershed some day.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

AIRWOLF said:

Oh, I have.

Good elk hunting close by. If you draw a tag anyway. Maybe I'll run into Pumpy carousing the Watershed some day.
    Do the needful