Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The perfect encapsulation of the leftist mind.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

“There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right,” @AOC says in response to criticism that she’s made factual errors.

https://cbsn.ws/2GYii3B

And of course, she is the arbiter of what is "morally right." Stealing the labor of people who earned it and giving it to those who didn't earn it is "morally right." There isn't a despot who ever lived or a Brown shirted fascist who supported them who didn't believe that what they were doing was "morally right."

Who cares about the facts when you're "morally right." Words Hondo obviously lives by.

The Bible says don't give a man a fish, teach him to fish.

So cut da welfare wagon off.

It's morally right.

Amirite?

She still has a nice rack but is dumber than a rock on what comes out of her mouff. It would serve a better purpose to suck on throbbers instead as the good lord intended.
    Where is the teaching them to fish part? You got the part of not giving them a fish down but like you said it’s teach them how to fish. If you have ideas on a program designed to help welfare recipients by “teaching them how to fish” and eliminating welfar I’d love to hear it. I actually think that’s something that could get a lot of support if it’s good.

Or we’re you just being an asshole, spewing a not at all thought out point because it sounded good in your tiny little brain?
    I’m for teaching people not to fuck and have kids they can’t support. And to get married if you want kids . And having two parents raise the kids. My idea is to hammer that in schools and in the communities rather than to say fuck it, you get PAID by having more kids and don’t let anyone tell you your situation is your fault. You’re a victim after all
    So what you are saying is you want to teach kids YOUR personal values. Sounds like communism to me.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,175
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019

SFGbob said:

“There's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right,” @AOC says in response to criticism that she’s made factual errors.

And of course, she is the arbiter of what is "morally right." Stealing the labor of people who earned it and giving it to those who didn't earn it is "morally right." There isn't a despot who ever lived or a Brown shirted fascist who supported them who didn't believe that what they were doing was "morally right."

Who cares about the facts when you're "morally right." Words Hondo obviously lives by.

It's morally right.

Amirite?

She still has a nice rack but is dumber than a rock on what comes out of her mouff. It would serve a better purpose to suck on throbbers instead as the good lord intended.
    Where is the teaching them to fish part? You got the part of not giving them a fish down but like you said it’s teach them how to fish. If you have ideas on a program designed to help welfare recipients by “teaching them how to fish” and eliminating welfar I’d love to hear it. I actually think that’s something that could get a lot of support if it’s good.

Or we’re you just being an asshole, spewing a not at all thought out point because it sounded good in your tiny little brain?
    sure.gif. Tiny brain. Nice. Typical lib left thinking they are the smartest evah. Sorry, bruh. Not so. IRL the Throbber wipes his ass with simpletons like you.

The first 'teaching them' is to set time limits and urgency. You teach them choice-based outcomes. Recipient make choice X, here is the result. Recipient makes choice Y, here is the result. You tie future welfare payments with being enrolled in job training, providing service to the community or enrolling in trade programs/college. You provide very attractive financing packages to pay for that shit that are forgiven after showing repayment for a given period. You suspend social assistance if tested positive for drugs. There are countless ways to change behaviors.

You put good people in bad systems, the outcome is bad. Good people in good systems, outcome good. The system is broken - it needs reworked if not demolished altogether. Bad fucks are going to be bad fucks regardless of the system. Fuck them.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    That’s not teaching them how to fish, that’s making them jump through hoops for the fish and hoping someone else teaches them.

Also, drug testing for welfare is unconstitutional. But, other than that, some really great points.
  • Options
    It was unconstitutional under the old SCOTUS.

When Ruth breaks a hip and dies, those days are done.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,770
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Some people here are Triggered by AOC. HTH

I think she’s hot. Wood hit. Three times.
    5 minutes later, what's next?
    Her ideas are terrible but I bet her cunt is sweet
    Do you think she's the type to have an appreciation for saying she has a sweet cunt?
    Oh Hell Yes. It goes with crazy = good in bed. She's dirty as fuck I'll bet.

Don't you know anything, Hondo?

Or is that the dumbest question ever?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

It's morally right.

Amirite?

My plan, if I were Mayor of Seattle, would be to clean out the illegal filth camps with a flamethrower.

Not because I'm a Nazi, but because I'm a White Devil.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

It's morally right.

Amirite?

My plan, if I were Mayor of Seattle, would be to clean out the illegal filth camps with a flamethrower.

Not because I'm a Nazi, but because I'm a White Devil.
    I always chin people who admit to white devilry.
  • Options

Oh so you want the Constitution to change with the political winds. Chinteresting.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Oh so you want the Constitution to change with the political winds. Chinteresting.
    Winners win, holmes.

Somebody better buy Ruth Bader G a walker lest she take a dive.

BTW, I'd fuck the gal playing her in the upcoming biopic. RBG herself, not so much. An exemption to the standard celebrity rule of porking.

• Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's morally right.

Amirite?

I’m for teaching people not to fuck and have kids they can’t support. And to get married if you want kids . And having two parents raise the kids. My idea is to hammer that in schools and in the communities rather than to say fuck it, you get PAID by having more kids and don’t let anyone tell you your situation is your fault. You’re a victim after all
    So what you are saying is you want to teach kids YOUR personal values. Sounds like communism to me.
    No, I want to teach everyone’s kids how to increase the odds of being self sufficient, comfortable financially, not be in jail, and to not be a burden to others. I’m not surprised your against that.
    Lol. Are you trying to fool us or yourself? You don’t want to pay taxes. If those things are pit stops on the way to that it’s a coincidence.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's morally right.

Amirite?

No, I want to teach everyone’s kids how to increase the odds of being self sufficient, comfortable financially, not be in jail, and to not be a burden to others. I’m not surprised your against that.
    Lol. Are you trying to fool us or yourself? You don’t want to pay taxes. If those things are pit stops on the way to that it’s a coincidence.
    I’ll pay the Fair Tax in order to keep the unwashed masses off my doorstep.

Also, no one pays taxes. Taxes are taken.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's morally right.

Amirite?

You can always tell people who work for a wage over people who own a business. You clearly haven't heard of quarterly estimated payments that you write a check for.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's morally right.

Amirite?

Two married parents raising kids is your ideal of a perfect home. Doesn't mean that works for everyone.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's morally right.

Amirite?

You can always tell people who work for a wage over people who own a business. You clearly haven't heard of quarterly estimated payments that you write a check for.
    DancingGoalPosts.gif
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's morally right.

Amirite?

Two married parents raising kids is your ideal of a perfect home. Doesn't mean that works for everyone.

Did I say it works for everyone? I said statically more people find success in life with that plan than not.

Fuck off with your logiacal fallacy bullshit.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's morally right.

Amirite?

Did I say it works for everyone? I said statically more people find success in life with that plan than not.

So statistically it's better. So we should groom our kids that that's the proper way. Ok! Freedom right there.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

It's morally right.

Amirite?

Wrong.